• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peter Pan in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Cloudy_Card said:
neverland probably wont come back. nomura said he would really dislike having similar worlds in the game. and since pirates of the carribean is there, neverland won't be. there too similar, pirates, the world is partyl on a ship, pirates... neverland isnt coming back. sorry.

>_> That's because the world was LIMITED in KH1. If it comes back we may go to the real Neverland and/or see a bigger London.

PotC doesnt have that and never will.

SuperSora1217

Cloudy_Card said:
neverland probably wont come back. nomura said he would really dislike having similar worlds in the game. and since pirates of the carribean is there, neverland won't be. there too similar, pirates, the world is partyl on a ship, pirates... neverland isnt coming back. sorry.
The only things similar is the ship I dont even know if you go IN the ship in the Carribean. If Neverland comes back you wont go back in ship, you'd explore the clocktower town and the forest with the lost boys.

kizzyke

Cloudy_Card said:
Hollow bastion comes back, traverse town will probably come back, the colliseum is back...
And you're saying that Normura doesn't like similar worlds in the game...
But if Neverland shows up again...I think they would give us more of the real story...Wendy's brothers, the treehouse from Peter and the young kids...

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kizzyke said:
Hollow bastion comes back, traverse town will probably come back, the colliseum is back...
And you're saying that Normura doesn't like similar worlds in the game...
But if Neverland shows up again...I think they would give us more of the real story...Wendy's brothers, the treehouse from Peter and the young kids...
Sorry but you're wrong. We dont know if Traverse Town will come back at all. Which makes it only 2 worlds returning...

But yes if the world returns, it better be about the real movie now!!

kizzyke

sorry about the mistake...But i'm only assuming that it would be back...
But yeah you're right :) the real movie is more fun...although i hated the flying

New2Ya

I'm lost...
kizzyke said:
sorry about the mistake...But i'm only assuming that it would be back...
But yeah you're right :) the real movie is more fun...although i hated the flying
Oh well, there is also water right? Maybe he can also swim? (not like Atlantica!!! I mean like swimming like in Destiny Islands)

And they could redo the whole flying system... ;)

kizzyke

New2Ya said:
Oh well, there is also water right? Maybe he can also swim? (not like Atlantica!!! I mean like swimming like in Destiny Islands)

And they could redo the whole flying system... ;)
Swimming...flying...I'll keep my feet on the ground...
hehe...
And swimming like in deep jungle or twilight town...I think it's better for me...
Donald And Goofy always had to do the work because i couldn't get the hang of the swimming thing...

d_fallen_1

New2Ya said:
Sorry but you're wrong. We dont know if Traverse Town will come back at all. Which makes it only 2 worlds returning...

only buena vista said that all the worlds will be coming back. it is only square-enix that make the true confirmations. they have been right about atlantica and steamboat, but i truly dont think, and hope, that all the worlds are coming back. i think when they saw atlantica, they got the expression that all the worlds are coming back.

kizzyke

d_fallen_1 said:
only buena vista said that all the worlds will be coming back. it is only square-enix that make the true confirmations. they have been right about atlantica and steamboat, but i truly dont think, and hope, that all the worlds are coming back. i think when they saw atlantica, they got the expression that all the worlds are coming back.
i hope not all the worlds will come back because some of the worlds really sucked (atlantica, wonderland, hundred acre wood...)
i hoope that the new ones will be better :)

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
I belive that neverland will be coming back because of the whole "flying" part of KH1, so unless SE finda another way to intoduse flying to the gang then i feel it will be Neverland sora learns to "fly" AGAIN. I only hope that if they do bring back the whole flying sytem you can atleast block or pull of the reation command, because i hated when they took arcanum and sonic and ragnarok and stike, all away and the onlything one could do was press the attack button endlessly, making thoes levels in the game very...shall i say dull? So I think that Neverland will be returning bacause of the introdution of flying and also because Neverland was so vauge in KH1, we never actually got to neverland island. But yet Noruma still did say that he didn't want the worlds to be similar, so i think that pirates of the carebiean will be more of a 'on the ship' kind of world, and Neverland will be a more of 'on the island' type of world makeing the two different, and not similar.

Oh and lets all pray to god that Alice in wonderland does NOT comeback (unless they completly redo the music). Also hope that tarzan never finds his way back onto my TV screen. And all the movies will be of the origonal move (except for Alladan because it was the only world to actually 'complete' the move in the world) because all of the worlds Sora went to he left before the end of the worlds movie(if that makes sence). All in all, I favor the idea that neverland will be returning.

d_fallen_1

kizzyke said:
i hope not all the worlds will come back because some of the worlds really sucked (atlantica, wonderland, hundred acre wood...)
i hoope that the new ones will be better :)

well sorry but atlantica has been confirmed when they said that there was a scene with ariel confronting prince eric. i truly dont want all the worlds to come back.

kizzyke

d_fallen_1 said:
well sorry but atlantica has been confirmed when they said that there was a scene with ariel confronting prince eric. i truly dont want all the worlds to come back.

damn...but hey, we've all survived it once so why not twice...
pfff...at least they say it's a part on land and a part in the water...so we don't have to swim the whole time...

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I would like 2 see Peter Pan in KH2 but make his world alot better than in the 1st one which all or most of us know was just the pirate ship and the clock tower.

kizzyke

KeyBladesmen7991 said:
I would like 2 see Peter Pan in KH2 but make his world alot better than in the 1st one which all or most of us know was just the pirate ship and the clock tower.

as long as it isn't going to be the sequal they're going to put in the game, i'm okay with it...
The return to neverland story sucked...Wendy's daughter...Pfff...

SuperSora1217

New2Ya said:

only two worlds? dude are you like hidden from Kh2 updates theres olympus hallow bastion, and agrabah, and atlantica, and halloweentown and wow you missed alot! "Giggidy Giggidy Giggity ALL RIGHT!" Who else but Quagmire?
He's QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! You never really know what he's gonna do next!
He's QUAGMIRE! QUAGMIRE! "Giggidy Giggidy Giggity! Lets have ***!"
Fancy Guy: I sure do hope nothing ruins this splendid dinner. *Quagmire jumps on table in leopard underwear. "Giggidy Giggidy Giggity!" Who else but Quagmire?
He's QUAGMIRE! QUARMIRE! "Giggidy Giggidy Goo!"

kizzyke

unknown212 said:
peter pan in kingdomhearts2...........sounds like crap to me. in my opinion peter pan is really a waste of time. if he does end up in kingdomhearts2 it will make the game alot less cooler.

that's hardly impossible because the game has enough things that are good...or awesome...
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back