• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Peter Pan in Kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

I think the only other world they'll have from last game is Peter Pan becuz Captain Hook was the only one that helped Maleficent not seen in KH2 so dont be surprised if you see Peter Pan again. But dont expect Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle or Monstro, to come back because only heartless were there. I mean look at this:

Disney Villians of KH1:
Maleficent = Disney Castle
Hades = Underworld/Olympus Colosym (how eva u spell it)
Jafar= Agrabah
Oogie Boogie= Christmas Town
Ursula= Atlantica
Captain Hook= N/A

So if every other person is back I have a good feeling Hook will strike again!

P.S. Clayton doesnt count becuz he didnt help (or even know) maleficent and he only got controlled by heartless.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
not true halloween town is coming back agrabah colsieum the only thing i beleive not coming back is traverse town which is replaced by twilight town and you know what steamboatwillie is in the game and people didn't expect that and atlantica is coming back. malefeicent isn't in the disney castle in kh1 in 2 though sorry i'm not flaming you but we will have to wait and see. :D

Sora22

Do you all remember in KH: CoM, when you beat Captain Hook, and you were talking and explaining things to Peter Pan? Well, one thing that Sora said got my attention, but Sora said: "I will see you again" (not those exact words) and that kind of led me to believe that Neverland would return in KH2. But I don't really know, I guess we will see when the game comes out!

CAN'T WAIT! AHHHHHHH! :D

sorixed

Dattebayo!
i think neverland is coming back but i don't say the other one's aren't this is a clue what happened to mr. smee.

d_fallen_1

i am having my fingers cross if neverland comes back because we will be able to go to the actual neverland. traverse town, wonderland, deep jungle, and monstro should be left behind.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
traverse town can't be in it anyway traverse town is replaced by twilight town.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
oh yeah and since the ff characters were there and since they live in hollow bastion now you wouldn't need to go back to traverse town.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Me thinks in KH2 the Peter Pan world will be based on the 2nd movie and Wendy;s daughter comes to Never land and she get's captured by Captain Hook and we,ve gotta do that wholw rescue mission.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
maybe this time we get to see the lost boys but wendy was a teen in kh and kh2 takes place a year later and she has a daughter that quick ?....................

Last edited:

d_fallen_1

Fuzzy2k9 said:
Me thinks in KH2 the Peter Pan world will be based on the 2nd movie and Wendy;s daughter comes to Never land and she get's captured by Captain Hook and we,ve gotta do that wholw rescue mission.

no it cant becasue the girl is "wendy's" daughter and only have been a year since he saw wendy as a teen. so it is going to be based on the first movie.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
that's what i think about atlantica it's based on the first movie i think kh was like an example of the world's and see what they did wrong with that world and fix it.

J

Jaxx

Neverland has so much potential from the film Peter Pan, which is my all-time favourite film. I mean, just having the inside of Hook's ship sucked.

d_fallen_1

sorixed said:
that's what i think about atlantica it's based on the first movie i think kh was like an example of the world's and see what they did wrong with that world and fix it.

like i always say in kh2.co.uk, for the worlds that are coming back, kh was more of a introduction for the worlds. it let the people see what it was like etc. now that they have returned, they will go ahead and get started with the storyline, because it will king=da interpropriate to just get on with the story without a proper intro to the world.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
yep i think ursula does come back it wouldn't make since for ursula's sister she was for the sequel and i doubt she has a daughter right now this is a year later in kh it's just like peterpan2 wendy has a daughter and goes through the same stuff.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
neverland probably wont come back. nomura said he would really dislike having similar worlds in the game. and since pirates of the carribean is there, neverland won't be. there too similar, pirates, the world is partyl on a ship, pirates... neverland isnt coming back. sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back