• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Person Playing KH2:FM+ Live

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ace45

heh that little perv, when i was watching him he was looking up kairi's skirt at the altar of naught

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
That is a totally inappropriate comment. *evil growl*

Sweet, the guy's fighting the early stages of Xemnas. (That sounds like a disease.) It'll be neat to see how he fares against the final stage.

ace45

haha its the truth though, but yeah it should be interesting, uhmmmmmm fighting xenmas dragon right now, he's almost done!

ace45

yeah i won't do that anymore and yes the connection dropped out for me as well

Man what a awesome way to end final form xemnas, strike raid straight to the heart

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
Yeah, maybe he'll decide to go and beat down some of the Data Organization members or something...though it'll be a nice long trip to the area where you fight them. And he's only around Lv. 65 too, so he may go and fight the Orb Organization fights first.

Josh

Silver Member
sorry for bump but I just got a usb capture card anyone wanna help me learn how to use this thing on stickam? I've had some problems with it like I have to have the software running that uses it(tv on pc, its a UTV3 USB anaog TV box with FM by Geniatech) and when the softwares running I hear sound on stickam but no video but when i close out of the software I see video but no sound, care to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back