• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People Read This!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugget

Nowhere for i am a Nugget and cant be found...
ok well we have seen some stuff on there that says stuff about passion backwards... ive posted a thread about it too and i have put a filefront thing up so you can download it... well i found this program and i made passion battleground remix go backwards...so yeah she does say "i need more affection than you know"

ok so now i am trying to upload it to filefront so people can hear it... after that i thought to myself.. i should look at simple and clean english backwards... so i did and i think she says....

help me

yes i now that wounds wierd but in the beginnig of the reversed on shes like help me... i am going to try to upload this one to so you guys can hear it... i think later i am going to look at the planet t remix of passion and the japanese version of simple and clean.... and while i was looking at passion i accidnetly clicked on this one thing called white noise and it like scared the shiznit out of me... it was all like static-e and stuff... i almost crapped my pants...lol so later i will upload this to filefront to let everyone hear it....

if you have anything to say please post... if this is old news about the simple and clean "help me" thing than i am sorry for bringing up old news...if not than...i rock!! lol jk

UPDATE!! ok she doesnt say anything i can understand in simple and clean japanese version but if you guys want me to upload it then i will!!!!!

i also posted this thread in the spoilers for the people who like live in there...

Here is the link for the battleground remix backwards!

http://files.filefront.com/Passion_KH2_Mix_reversedwav/;4580452;;/fileinfo.html
she says i need more affection than you know

and here is the link for simple and clean in english backwards

http://files.filefront.com/Simple_And_Clean_reversedwav/;4582899;;/fileinfo.html
i think she says help me in this one

here is a shorter version of the passion part where she says i need more affection than you know
http://files.filefront.com/passion_battleground_normback/;4583366;;/fileinfo.html

and here is a shorter version of Simple and Clean with the normal part and the pasrt where she says help me! Enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/simple_and_clean_normal_and_ba/;4583392;;/fileinfo.html

Last edited:

dejah

:|
we've heard it before,
it's been around... but go ahead for those who havent.
welcome to the forums! ;)

ps: please try not to double post... use the edit button:)

Last edited:

dejah

:|
nope...

ther song was.. well.. clean..

there wasnt any suspiscious sounding thing like the reversed words in Passion...

got_kh2?

lol, i saw something like this on urban legends. when u listen to this one band's song (forgot which), u hear a scream in the background, like someone being stabbed... creepy

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope everyone realizes the song backwards has no significance at all.

Oh well, carry on. <_<

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
but if utada says help in english version, it must be help in japanese in the japanese version. if that is true, then it is definetely a secrte message! but if it is not true, and the japanese word for "help me" is not there, then there is no message.
EDIT: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HOST IT ON A SITE (DON'T HOST IT ON MEGAUPLOAD OR RAPIDSHARE PLEASE. yousendit.com or filefront shall do.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back