• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Peace in the Fog (A P4 oneshot)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Ascension

A Hero's Countdown
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Souji sighed to himself as he slowly packed his things into his duffel bag save for a pair of clothes for his departure tomorrow. When he first arrived in Inaba, he just wanted to get through the year so he could go back to the city. Now, he was going to miss this place. This place which held so much memories. The investigation. The fights. His pursuing of the truth. But he knew which he missed the most. His friends. The unbreakable bonds which he created with them.

Today was most tiring. The final battle. The battle against Izanami took a lot out of him. But no more when he summoned Izanagi-no-Okami. Smirking to himself at the previously obtained victory, he placed his bag by the couch and sat on the furniture. Turning to his watch, he noticed that it was almost midnight.

'Maybe...'

He knew it wasn't raining but he stared at his TV once more, for old times' sake. To his surprise, the sound of static reached his ears and on it, was the form of Izanami who smirked at him. He was surprised once more when a gentle fog seeped out of the TV and into his room.

"Well now, Souji-kun...You have a very nice room..."

Jumping up in shock, he tunred around and was met face to face with Izanami. His head started to ache and he stepped back, clutching it.

"Bring him out, Souji. I wish to speak with my husband."

"Y-your husband? Gah!" The pain was intolerable now and the familiar tarot card appeared before him. His arm shook and he grabbed the card against his will and crushed it. A crack and Souji's eyes turned blank before he spoke in a voice that was not his own. "Izanami...I enjoyed our battle."

"Silence, Izanagi! I am not here for pleasnatries. I am here for an answer. An answer which you hold."

"...Then speak of your question."

"Why did you choose him? Is it because of his ability or-"

"I didn't choose him nor did he choose me. I am Souji Seta. And he is Izanagi."

Silence hung in the air as Izanami bit her lower lip, struggling to find the right words. Her eyes widened as the answer came to her. "...Reincarnation."

Souji-Izanagi nodded his head and held Izanami's right hand. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I had to hurt you."

Izanami turned her head to the side, trying not to look into Souji-Izanagi's eyes. "You had to do it. To reach for the truth."

The reincarnate smiled softly and turned her head towards him and he rested his forehead on hers. "I never got the chance to apologise for leaving you all those years ago.."

Izanami sniffed and leaned in closer, a slight blush forming on her face. "I knew you were repulsed by my form and I just didn't know what to do when I lost you..."

"Shh..." Souji-Izanagi pressed a finger to her pale lips and placed a hand on the back of her head. "What's done is done...I'm leaving tomorrow and I may never see you again and so, I want you to stay with me tonight...Just...for...tonight..."

The two deities pressed their lips together and repaired the World bond they had created so many centuriess ago...

---------------------------------------------------------------

Um...explainations? First P4 fanfic and a romance one at that!First try at romance and I haven't written something decent so it's a bit tame. ._. FORGIVE ME!

Anyways, it's an Izanagi X Izanami pairing which was actually supposed to be a Souji X Izanami but one thing lead to another and.... >__> I feel that the ending was rushed...

Criticism to help me improve is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back