• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

passion sheet music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stratusX

XIII Heartless said:
i dont really have the sheet music to passion but i can play it from memory. is there anyone who has it or sheet music for another side. or if u want to know the notes i can put them up too.

yeah, put the notes please

stratusX

XIII Heartless said:
okay this is for the part where it first sounds like passion.

D, G, F#, D, E, F#, E, D, D, F#, A, D, C#, D, E, F#, E, E, E, F#, G, G, F#, G, E, E, E, E, E, D, G, F#, D, E, D, G, F#, D, E, B (repeat)

that is all i know but try to go from there okay?

awesome, thanks dude (runs of to play)

TheOneTruth54

XIII Heartless said:
that is for alto saxophone. the beginning D is the one in the staff. this also works for piano.
I didn't mean just the notes. But now I realize how much I suck at the saxophone.

belleaurora

thanks so much. the music is perfect for the violin. I can play a bit of passion, yay! Any chance of putting the rest up?

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

i have the sheet music to passion, someone on this forum posted a link to a MIDI file of Passion in complete piano form. It was in the squaresound forums...you can easily find it if you search. Anyways, i took the MIDI file and used Noteworthy Composer to open it, which opens MIDI files and turns them into sheet music, so i opened up the file, printed out the sheet music, and now i can play passion on da piano. :D

Awards
Can you send me the Sheet Music?

If you can play it on Piano, I may be able to transpose it so I can play it on my trumpet.

E

Eclipse

well okay but you have to download noteworthy composer

you can get it at download.com just search for it

i'm uploading it...so i will give ya'll the link when it's done :D

alsooo.....go here www.download.com to get the noteworthy composer and open the file..then you have sheet music. Click file--print. And you got passion sheet music!

here ya go guys

http://files.filefront.com/Passionpianomid/;4784872;;/fileinfo.html lemme know if it worked ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back