• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion in english...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siroy

Passion Song in English!!?

Im sorry, i know this probably should be on the Passion thread but i thought this might be a bit important ^^;; i found a download to the song in english but im not quite sure if its it or not, because it doesnt exactly sound like it, althou i thought id let everyone know if you go on limewire and type in... Utada passion, youll likely see the song there, titled... Utada Hikaru-Kh2-Passion (english)

Last edited:

Siroy

Re: Passion Song in English!!?

well, i would put it online if i had a way too... lol, anyway if others find it tell me what ya think! ^_^ i didnt think it was all that bad, actually pretty good, but it jus didnt sound simalar to the Japanese version...

Prince_Diamond

I found it... but it needs resources... so maybe it wont download right now... anybody else have better luck?

NO... wait its downloading...YAY!

Last edited:

Shadow Moonfire

Could you upload it to filefront so those of us not suscribed to limewire can listen to it.

Yoda_Mickey

Shadow Moonfire said:
Could you upload it to filefront so those of us not suscribed to limewire can listen to it.

Isn't there free Limewire?? Mine's free.

Siroy

no i dont think its Sakura Drops because ive heard that one before and its different.... i would upload it to filefront if i knew how Shadow Moonfire

Siroy

if any1 wants to explain to me a way to get it online, ill giv it a try, but if anyone else finds it and sucessfully downloads it... let me know!

Ayden

Website
profile.myspace.com

Prince_Diamond said:
I found it... but it needs resources... so maybe it wont download right now... anybody else have better luck?

NO... wait its downloading...YAY!

I downloaded it but is said Need Resources

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks

When you do happen to find it/upload it then give us a heads up. Until then there's no need for this. Try uploading it through yousendit.com
Send it to yourself and then copy and paste the link. If any one gets it up PM me to open this back up.

Last edited:

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
NOOOOOO!

That's not it. That was on limewire for about half a year now. Besides, ugh, that can't be her

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
There is no way this is the english version...IT DOESN'T EVEN SOUND LIKE HER!!! Plus i was just on one of the many Hikki fansites and it said that she's still working on the english version of Passion, and not to mention the title of the so called english version is "passions" instead of "passion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back