• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Party Transfers and Lux Rankings

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterKaze

Awards
I know that when you change Union, you can't participate in that week's lux ranking. However, I'm not really sure how it works with switching parties from within the same union.

For one, can you still participate in the lux rankings if you leave one party and join another, both individually and for the party? If you can't, would you still receive the party rewards? Also, where does your lux go? Did what you have stay counting only towards your old party's rank? Does it get transferred to your new party? Does it count for both, or neither?

Adding onto that, what if you weren't in a party at the start of the week? Say you earned lux on your own, then decided to join a party. How would it impact rankings and your eligibility?

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
You only lose your weekly Lux if you switch Unions, you won't lose your Lux for just leaving a party.
As for switching parties within a Union, you do keep your Lux and it does transfer over to your new party, along with any more Lux you've earned. You should still be eligible for that week's rankings and you'll get the party ranking rewards for your new party, iirc.
It's generally recommended that you switch parties at the start of a new week, though.

MasterKaze

Awards
Thank you! I'm having a bit of a dilemma since I badly want the gold crown from this week's party ranking, and I've earned million lux to put me individually in the top 60 of Leopardus. Unfortunately, I'm in a party with a group of friends, most of whom are inactive. We're currently rank 61 and I account for just over half of the lux. I have gotten a couple of people to earn a lot though (still not nearly as much as me) and I would feel bad about screwing them all over.

Ideally, I would just recruit people, but the party management tools in game haven't been working right for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back