• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Part II of the Fan Fic Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I am absolutely sure that your little friend Niwa will propose to you for saying that, but we, however, are not impressed.

Reason number one. You can't even make a literate post, and you think that you're recommending a literate fic? If you don't know what "literate" means, why the heck are you trying to change our opinion on it?

Reason number two. Script style offers absolutely NO detail, description, or emotion. All they can say is, "*shoot him and is sad an sutff*", and that's not very impressive. >_>

Reason number three. Niwa's stuff is not funny, and he/she/it rips off a lot of jokes. So, no. Just... No.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Guardian of Hearts ive been hearing u arnt excepting script fanfics if this is true i think this is outragous Niwa has a great story with funny chapters and its a script i say u let script storys be in the competition

Well, see, now... that's funny. I was under the impression that she IS excepting script fanfics. To except is to exclude, idiot. To accept is to allow.

See, there are these things called "Hononyms". And n00bs like you should avoid them at all costs.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes I'm Literate but when I'm mad i type sloppy and dissgusting and as for you people you should be dissgusted in yourself for dissing scripts there pretty good. Yes Niwas stuff is funny if it wasn't he wouldn't have fans or a four star rating Huh duh. If You guys Dont let his story be in it I must say you people should deserve the title Sofa King We tall did.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
keyblademaster42 said:
Yes I'm Literate but when I'm mad i type sloppy and dissgusting and as for you people you should be dissgusted in yourself for dissing scripts there pretty good. Yes Niwas stuff is funny if it wasn't he wouldn't have fans or a four star rating Huh duh. If You guys Dont let his story be in it I must say you people should deserve the title Sofa King We tall did.

failure33xk.jpg

mainstream_clone

Secretly stalking Riku. >.>;; OHSHITSON! I'VE BEEN
keyblademaster42 said:
Right. The idiot even misspelled the title to his own....

Wait. What should we call it? I don't think scripts deserve the title of "Fan Fiction". We should call it......garbage. There. That suits it. =D

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
mainstream_clone said:
Right. The idiot even misspelled the title to his own....

Wait. What should we call it? I don't think scripts deserve the title of "Fan Fiction". We should call it......garbage. There. That suits it. =D

Amen.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
N00b. I'm only gonna say this one more time:

No.

I hope that wasn't too hard.

Now, stop spamming, and get off my thread. I'm letting you off EASY, and I'm even stopping my friends from metaphorically tearing you limb from limb. Be grateful and leave.

m_c, I totally agree with you. :3

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Can you not spam?

>_> I'm real thrilled you guys are all huggy-happy. >_>
You should be ashamed of yourself! Hypocritical dog....:D
Ah, by the way....Mr.Gaurdian...Mr.Hearts...Mr.Of...You there, could you add two more subjects to the list? I know it's already fantastic as it is (I'm no ass-kisser...), but the catagories of best original story and best original character (from a purely avant-garde story) are a neccesity. At least, I think so...
~Fenris Etheral, tired and hungry...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Fenris Etheral said:
You should be ashamed of yourself! Hypocritical dog....:D
Ah, by the way....Mr.Gaurdian...Mr.Hearts...Mr.Of...You there, could you add two more subjects to the list? I know it's already fantastic as it is (I'm no ass-kisser...), but the catagories of best original story and best original character (from a purely avant-garde story) are a neccesity. At least, I think so...
~Fenris Etheral, tired and hungry...

-_-

GoH is female.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
GAH!

Even she knew that, and she only saw me first yesterday. o.<

Do I seriously look like a guy? *points to sig and profile* Should I slash it neon pink? {even though I hate that color}

ANYWAY.

Fenris, I know you're asking because your original story is not getting any limelight, but this is a fan fic awards. I'm contemplating putting up an OS one though, considering how I myself know how it feels to not have anyone read your original story becuase it isn't fan fiction.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
GoH is female.
Ha! That just proves that you fell for my hypnosis!
No....mind tricks!
Mind....hypnosis!
Wow, I'm right back at where I started, aren't I?
Yeah...sorry, didn't know that. It took me a while to figure out that pickle was a girl, too...Oops.
~Fenris Etheral

Fenris, I know you're asking because your original story is not getting any limelight, but this is a fan fic awards. I'm contemplating putting up an OS one though, considering how I myself know how it feels to not have anyone read your original story becuase it isn't fan fiction.

Actually, my story's still under heavy development...I wasn't thinking of submitting it at all. However, Days of our Pr0n deserves at least a little bit of recognition, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back