• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Part II of the Fan Fic Awards!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
While our good WM is hosting the award for the best fic, I'm here with some varied lesser catagories. Here they are:

Best Comedy

Best Drama

Best Tragedy

Best Action

Best Romance

Best IC {In Character- for canons such as Sora}

Best OC {Original Character, which you've made up yourself}

Note: The awards are not for the best {example} comedy story, but for the best chapter in that story which pertain to the above type. A story may have some or all of the elements listed above, but very rarely is it only one catagory throughout. So when you nominate a story, submit a link to the chapter you thought was the saddest, or the funniest, or had the best action sequence.

When you post on this thread to submit a story, make it something like this-

Author: Winged Mirage
Story: Commencing Overwrite
Catagory: Best Drama
{Insert link to chapter here}

Use the colors I listed the above above so make things more clear.

When enough have been submitted {I'll keep people informed}, we'll start voting. And since there're too many catagories for polls {Yes, I shall hand-count them!}, when you vote, use something like this-

Best Drama: Commencing Overwrite by Winged Mirage

Best Action: Not so Heartless Anymore by Thelonepickle

{And so on}

I'll be personally checking to make sure everything submitted it literate.

Submit away! I'll post some later.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
And it has to be a fanfiction as well?
Dammit, man, you're whittling away the best of comedies...
As for actual nominations...I've got none right now :D I'll come up with those later...
~Fenris Etheral

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
Guardian of Hearts ive been hearing u arnt excepting script fanfics if this is true i think this is outragous Niwa has a great story with funny chapters and its a script i say u let script storys be in the competition

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
keyblademaster42 said:
Guardian of Hearts ive been hearing u arnt excepting script fanfics if this is true i think this is outragous Niwa has a great story with funny chapters and its a script i say u let script storys be in the competition

No. Script format is for the lazy and stupid. Not the literate. This is only for literate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back