• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranoia Agent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
leonheart18, i meant to say different personalities. I think LIl' Slugger hits them with the bat so it knocks the paranoia out of them

black acid

Heros need Villains
hhmmmmm well since the victums in PA always feel better than they used to it's obvious to my that lil'sugger is some sort of reliver..or somethiung like that....I mean every time some one gets attacked on that show it's mostly because someone was have problems with there live or something...tell me what you think

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
Everytime someone gets attacked it's because of their own problems with paranoia.
If its possible, I am now even more into this show than I was before.
I was really upset when lil' Slugger got attacked. I was definately not expecting that and I hope it never happens again.
I like lil' slugger... *cries*

black acid

Heros need Villains
hangeromu said:
Everytime someone gets attacked it's because of their own problems with paranoia.
If its possible, I am now even more into this show than I was before.
I was really upset when lil' Slugger got attacked. I was definately not expecting that and I hope it never happens again.
I like lil' slugger... *cries*

agreed I now love this show it's going on my fav anime wall

ordyh

A Shoe thrown at lil slugger=Comedy
and how he got stomped by the dude has funny!:D

Libra

Your Ending Theme
khinfomaster said:
What the hell is this show about?? Can someone please tell me?

It's about a boy called "Lil Slugger" who goes around attacking people with his bat. These people are in some way connected and each person had a problem in their life before the attack. Throughout the series you find out how they were all connected and why they were attacked.

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
Yes...
episose five is going to be a doosey. Just you wait till saturday comes rolling around.
you'll get to learn a bit more about Lil' Slugger. I was about to call him by his name... would that have been bad? I guess some people could think of it as a spoiler or something...
whatever.
13 episodes...and by the end most everything will make sense, if you've been paying attention.
BTW, adult Swim has once again changed their saturday night line-up, so check up on it if you don't want to miss the next episode...

Archfire43

Yea it is really good, but I haven't watched it all that much. I've only seen like 2 mins of the first one and then the one with that one lady that doubles as a whore and the fourth one where lil' slugger gets pwned by a shoe. I'm planning on getting on getting it on DVD when it comes out, along with Samurai Champloo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back