• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranoia Agent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
hangeromu said:
She never said that everyone in the world has to like it, did you not comprehend? She was talking about the people that are simply too stupid to understand because they don't even try or they don't worry about getting by in life(EX: is a teen, sounds and thinks like a five-year-old).

Get your head out of the gutter and buy a dictionary.:)

ok my spelling sucks and I new what that person meant but I do understand a piece of this anime....ok you confincsed me to watch the show:)

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
hangeromu said:
Stupid people make me cry...
for at least I can spot an interesting story when I see one. If you want an anime where everything important is given away at the start, where the plot is ridiculously unthoughtout, the story does not need to be followed, and it could end at any time because it really doesn't matter... Then sit down with the young ones cause Yu-gi-oh and/or Pokemon is up next!
and again,
Stupid people make me cry...

Lol that was funny. Anyway I thought the anime was kinda interesting. Besides its nice to have an anime that is based on real life for a change. Its seems like all of the animes now are all about power and super humans (not that thats a bad thing) but its kinda refreshing to see an anime that is normal *except for the talking stuffed animal, the begining theme song, and the ending theme song, that wasnt normal* I think that Paranoia Agent is kinda cool.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Did anyone even bother to look at the name of the anime?

Paranoia Agent

Definition:

1. A psychotic disorder characterized by delusions of persecution with or without grandeur, often strenuously defended with apparent logic and reason.
  2. Extreme, irrational distrust of others.

This anime imbeds itself within the human mind and what happens to us when we loose trust in others.

At the beginning of each episode, the old man who is always seen scribbling around with chalk starts off one of the so many aspects of paranoia.

1. Itchi:One. It portrays how the self-conceited can begin to loose everything they once had and corrupt themselves because they once thought of themselves to be one.

317: I don't know right now.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
what I want to kno is who that kid is. i mean, who goes around attacking random people. ill tell u who...that kid...man he has BIG problems

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
I have been watchin this Anime from his start, at least i have seen the three episodes that Adult Swim has show. Now, this is a weird anime. So far, i cant understand what is really goin on in it. But that is what i like from a anime, that makes me watch it to see if i can already find out what is goin on. So, is not the best anime, but in my opinion is really a good one.

Dark Otaku

well..at least i understood a little bit. the themesong (shudder) >_> <_< is freaky.
that tutor person is (in my cousin`s words) skitzo.and at that episode i realized that everyone is skitzo.

hangeromu

In the former dwelling of Attila the Hun, known as
Not everyone is "skitzo".
Schizophrenia is where you hear voices in your head.
I believe That Harumi/Maria (?) had what is called Multiple Personality Disorder.
The two are often mixed up.
And so far I have not seen a "Skitzo"...unless the small talking pink thing is a hallucination.
That could be a possibility.

feel pretty <3, correct me if I'm wrong about this.

ordyh

I totally agree with u, she wasnt a Skitzo Frantic...she just had multiple personallies. And i have that song and it weird...but cool to listen to.:D

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Does the show have any storyline or do they use new characters every episode? I only saw the one with the bat kid. It freaked me out.

ordyh

khinfomaster said:
Does the show have any storyline or do they use new characters every episode? I only saw the one with the bat kid. It freaked me out.
Every Episoe has Lil Slugger(Bat Kid) and i believe every episode has a new character and then goes back and forth between new and old characters...but each victim seems to have a connection with each other.

ordyh

leonheart18 said:
And they seem to feel alot better after being attacked, with a clearer mind.
off topic - OHIO REPRESENT ^_^!
on topic - yeah i see that too...but its obvious.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
I've seen the third or second episode, one of those.

I watched the one about this one girl that had different and at the end of the episode, Lil Slugger attacked her.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm coming up with a theory, but it's hard to make it clear. We all realize that Lil' Slugga is the Paranoia Agent, but what we don't understand is why or where he comes from. I think that he's definitly not trying to kill anyone but knock the paranoia out of them. In some way he personally helps everyone with their problems. But WHY is he? There is a piece to the puzzle missing, the only one we have are these above and my next:

-At the end (and beginning) we can see all the soon to be victims of the show; but also at the end we see that they're all laying around the talking stuffed animal. I think it has a key point in the show (but that's another missing piece of info)

-And.... I can't remember the next. I get back to ya on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back