• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Overstrike

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ross61

I'm pissed at this community. No one till now made a thread for this. ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Set in the near-future, Overstrike follows a team of four elite agents obliterating enemy strongholds using fringe-tech gadgets and lethal teamwork. The members of Overstrike 9 are comprised of an ex-mercenary, Interpol’s most wanted thief, a gifted young scientist and a decorated detective. Collectively, they are the agency’s outcasts. But a shadowy organization threatens to wipe out humankind. Thanks to each agent’s unique talents and a tendency to completely ignore protocol – Overstrike 9 is the only option left. Overstrike blends developer Insomniac Games’ flair for exotic weaponry and immersive storytelling with a touch of humor in this 4 person co-op action game.
[video=youtube;kltLI5oL22k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kltLI5oL22k&feature=pyv[/video]

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
looks like sci-fi bad company 2, except the developers decided to include the token black guy and balanced gender numbers in the squad to... i don't know, please or not piss off people? don't personally see why genders in a team need to be balanced or have multiple ethnicities thrown in

for me it depends if there's a good online component of it

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Absolutely loved when The Hives started playing in the trailer. Apart from that looks ok, reminds me a lot of Team Fortress for some reason.

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
the first time i saw it i thought of 'Pixar' graphics
and then someone made me realize,it's The Incredibles for god's sake.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
looks like sci-fi bad company 2, except the developers decided to include the token black guy and balanced gender numbers in the squad to... i don't know, please or not piss off people? don't personally see why genders in a team need to be balanced or have multiple ethnicities thrown in

Or the developers just wanted two guys and two girls just because and gender balance didn't even enter in the equation.

Awards

I think every game being full of nothing but white guys with buzz cuts is worse...

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
I'm honestly shocked at the lack of Borderlands comparisons (though both games draw major inspiration from Brute Force). But I'm looking forward to this. The characters were mostly all designed by a great artist I've admired for a long time, and it looks like Insomniac Games is going back to the humor that made them famous. As long as the amount of personality featured in this trailer carries over to the actual game, like having banter between the squad mates or something, I can see myself loving this.

I think every game being full of nothing but white guys with buzz cuts is worse...

God yes. Nothing worse. Whether forced or not, diversity is a beautiful thing.

I hope you mean like...online co-op. A game like this doesn't really need death matches or capture the flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back