• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other holidays in Halloweentown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Did anyone else notice that behind the tree that leads to ChristmasTown there were trees that were clearly for other holidays? I believe there was one for Easter, Valentines Day, Thanksgiving, and like 1 or 2 others. I dunno I just thought that was kind of an interesting little tidbit for you all.

KingdomSealer

yea i seen em. would have been cool to fight with santa, easter bunny, cupid, and a leprechaun. like a big holiday reaction command where they all do their abilities. lol lol

Zexion113

I think if they had other movies that went through the other doors it would be possible, but Square didn't want to add completely new areas to a movie.

White_Feather

it was all part of the "take Disney stuff and use it 4 Square Enix" plan
maybe those doors were just a gag or something to show they worked hard to resemble the Disney counterpart

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Yep, that was a good movie, and I think it was a little hard not to notice the trees of other holidays when the Christmas one was in the middle...

P.S Tim Burton rocks!!!

mental_mentos

Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes but if you look at the movie there could have been the Easter Bunny but that was the only thing, besides the doors themselves, that related to the other holiday towns. If they had done more in the movie, which would not have gone well with the plot in my belief, then it would have been cool to see the other towns.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
whats most interesting is they included st.patricks day , a world with just drunk heartless? would be weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back