• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orichalum+ help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BULLETPROOF

okay i need help on getting all of the orichalum +'s
i have four and i know that there is only seven in the entire game
can someone tell me the location of all seven orichalum+'s ?
or atleast what world they are in and what item on the treasure list they are ? thanks

i'm now level 99 and i've maxed out valor,wisdom and summoon i just need to level final and master to level 7 which takes forever by the way got any tips for those to ?

BULLETPROOF

does anyone know it in more detail ?

i also have another question ...

where do iget all the rank A and rank B materials ?

FiNaLsKyE

LOL there are stickied threads all around. Read them.

Edit:

The most elusive item in the game is the set of 7 Orichalcum+. These can be acquired at the following places and by completing these tasks.

1. ) Clear all 5 Chapters of Alantica

2.) Clear 100 Acre Wood
Torn Pages Locations
a. Disney Castle
b. After fighting Heartless with cloud near the save point before The Great Maw
c. Land of Dragons, in the Throne Room. You can also find an Orichalcum.
d. Agrabah at the Desert Ruins

3.) Item Box in The World That Never Was at The Brink Of Despair. It's in the left corner before you go up the steps/ramp into the castle near the Synthesis place.

4.) Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Destiny Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was. Go to Hade's Chamber and speak to him to enter it.

5.) Item Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace. You need to jump on the tram to get it, it's on the roof of a building.

6.) Item Box in Sapce Paranoids at the Central Computer Area before you fight Sark and the MCP

7.) Get all synthesis materials in the game, a moogle will give you one. This is the hardest one to get.
Basically its this...

FiNaLsKyE

haha thats the second time you've said that. I love how you are so happy about making a thread and having it stickied. Bravo! But in any case, people need to seriously READ STICKY THREADS.

Legato2471

I just wish people would read them before posting. Then they do what they're suppose to do. Cut back on common threads popping up. Oh and helping people, they should help people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back