• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

orichalcum help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

coredawg

ok so im trying to complete my journal and i need a few pointers on the synthesis part so i have 6 items to make but they all require orichalcums and i sorta used them all bt the way one of those items i need is the ultima weapon so i guess i want to ask is where do i get them thats easiest and has a high chance of gettingg them also whats the best place to get frost shards and lucid shards cuz i need them to unlock them in the shop any help is greatly appreciated thanx

Macabre

Gold Member
lucid shard can be found on trick ghosts and rabid dogs.

Riku77

Well if you want help just do what TrueRoxas527 said, equip all the lucky lucky abilites in your party
- Sora's Lucky Lucky Ability
-Goofy's Lucky Lucky Ability
-Donald's Lucky Lucky Ability
- The Lucky Ring (which has the Lucky Lucky Abilty
- and Sora, Donald, and Goofy's Lucky Lucky ability weapon.

So yah after typing Lucky Lucky so many times this better freakin' help.

Lucid Shards- The World that Never Was/ I think all the heartless have them.
Frost Shards- Agrabah/ The Hook Bats have them I think.

1. Clear Atlantica and you get one

2. Clear 100 Acre Wood and you get one

3. Find the chest in The World That Never Was at the Brink Of Despair just before you go into the castle. There will be a big chest next to the save point. Turn around at this location and follow the short path across from the save point and you should see a little chest and open it to get another one.

4. Clear Goddess Of Fate Cup in the Underworld Coliseum and once again will you get one.

5. The chest in Twilight Town, in Sunset Terrace which is also where you went earlier in the game for the Seven Wonders. You just jump on top of the train and you will see a chest on the roof of the big building.

6. The chest in Space Paranoids during the second visit there, just before you fight Commander Sark and the MCP which is your 6th one and...

7. When you collect all Material in the game and give it to the Synthesis Moogle he will then give you an Orichalcum+.Remember though you need every single Material (shards, stones, gems, and crystals, including a regular Orichalcum)!

and finally as for orichalium it is in just random chests in the worlds that you go to so to be sure to have them all, get all the treasure. Too tired of typing to specify more so good luck!

TrueRoxas527

Any Orichalcums that you need? You should search for the Bulky Vendors that appear randomly in 5 spots in the entire game, (all on different worlds)

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah, Bulky's always give Orichalcums and a Serenity item, depending on when you use the reaction command... They appear in The Underworld, where you verse the Cerberus, Beast's Castle, in the West Wing hall(where the armours are), Agrabah in the Bazaar, Land of the Dragons(the bit that links the palace entrance and the mountain pass together), and Halloween Town, in Christmas Lane, or something like that(where you beat the big robot thing)

TrueRoxas527

Bulky Vendor is outside Santa's House in Christmas Town... but yeah, know the pattern, and keep searching for it. If it doesn't appear, just keep searching and wait for the big Triangle to appear on the Bulky Vendor, (Prime Capsule) and you are very likely to aquire an Orichalcum.

A

angelo

separator.gif
in standard mode you have do have
13 orichalcum +s to get the ultima weapon
my friend wants to know where you get all 13 of them.help please!thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back