• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization Coats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Try making your own..if you can I mean it should be that hard...cuz I dont think you wanna 600$ for one coat..I dont..oh well I guess my Org will have to keep wearing normnal colthes..*sigh*...*goes to Ebay and buys one for only himself* ME: HAAAAHAAAA....NOW I'M PIMP....<----lOl

but I'm sure if you buy materials you can make a good looking one yourself or try to get someone who knows how to sew and stuff and get them to help you

If that doesnt work....Go to a Con and Steal one of someone dressed as an Org. mem...<-----It almost worked for me..XD

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
rofl lmao dam they are expensive plus the one on abyshot.com looks like something u would see out of darth vador... and i dont think the org coats are dat shiny xD, i own a cashmere trench coat, but iono wat if something goes rong and their goes a cashmere trench coat down the drain xD

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Me to! i dont like the abbyshot one though, it looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy to gothic for my taste, and it looks like if it was dipped in grease 0.o ima try ebay or something and i want mines to be cashmere xD

E

Eclipse

if you look at the material they are made from in the kh2 opening and deep dive, it looks like some heavy material (can't remember the name...it's not rubber.....it's the same stuff batman's costume is made of in the live-action movies).

anyways, i'm sure you can make it yourself, or get it done at a tailor. just ask for the material and sew it, and add the hood strings, the chain necklace, and the weird zipper (the zipper is complicated..as it is completely zipped up, but it's torn open in the middle.

=) have a nice day

this is my 200th post!!

i swear dude. this is the second time i've caught you. if you keep spamming sht like this, i'm gonna have you reported to the moderators faster than you can say "triple posting". now stfu. The only reason you have 200 posts is from spamming crap like that. now stop, or i'm reporting you

Legato2471

you could try looking at the cosplay.com forums. Search for Organization Coats or something you can find loads of tips for making your own.

Legato2471

Don't bother with abbyshot they're too commericial. I'm possibly getting one commissioned for $150.00 USD. Which is WAY better than paying 500. So try googling costume commissioners and see if you can find someone to make it for you.

E

Eclipse

i'd wear it on a rainy day....then wear a blindfold and jump off a building =)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Silver Silence said:
i'd wear it on a rainy day....then wear a blindfold and jump off a building =)

Hey i was going to do the same thing, only i would have my twin run up the building as i jumped off xD.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
KHprodigy1 said:
Hey i was going to do the same thing, only i would have my twin run up the building as i jumped off xD.
XD..LOL...I was goona run around at Disney acting like Roxas just to see if girls would follow me....I know they would..lol...or at a CON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back