• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orginization Coats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Well not shure if this belongs here or anything, but any one know were u can get one custom made? like if u want it cashmere or etc. rofl. And i dont want the hood sticking out like somegothic person lol. Or does anybody know what copany makes custom coats like dat xD

If this does not belong here mod feel free to move it or close it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
If I did know I would already have 10 of them for my Org at school but NOO...WE GOTTA WEAR NORMAL COLTHES...XD...but I think any shop well do it for the right price...hope you get it though

ironfists

abbyshot.com they make anime clothes and stuff, i got an org. sweatshirt and its awsome.

Dr. Stoopid

ya I checked out that that abby shot. It's got em and pretty sweet too, but everything there is really f$%#ing expensive

KingdomSealer

once upon a time a saw a custom made one somewhere you could buy it. although it was like REALLY expensive. i think it was abbyshot.com like ironfists said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back