• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Organization XX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeart63

Haha, it's okay!
I'm likely to have the next chapter extremely soon, I would've posted sooner but I didn't want to double-post two chapters right next to each other!

DarkHeart63

LOLOL double-post.

So, it seems I didn't have my chapter up "extremely soon", and I apologise. Pretty much all of last week was exams, and the week just gone I had Crappy-Laptop Syndrome.
Anyways, I'd best be getting that chappie up, eh?

With all these sides appearing in the conflict, who would the heroes be wise to team up with?
And will Sora be slain by this cohort of Marluxia?
Read on to find out...

----------------------------------
Oblivion's Unit
"After everything, it's gonna be stopped by me, here and now!"
Those should've been the last words that Sora, one of the warriors who saved the worlds on more than one occasion, heard. They should've been followed by a swift strike that would end his life.
But they weren't. All thanks to Marluxia, who got on the wrong end of Sora's Keyblade before his death.

As the one who wished to kill Sora threw their arm forward, Marluxia simply bashed into them, sending the assailant flying. As they fell to the floor, their hood fell down, revealing the blonde-haired, green-eyed woman underneath- Larxene, the Savage Nymph and No. 12 of Organization XIII. As she stood back up, she turned her attention from Sora to Marluxia.
"Why did you do that? You do remember this is the guy who killed you, right?" Larxene asked, obviously fuming at Marluxia's actions.
"You know exactly why, Larxene! We need him alive, about as much as he needs us alive," Marluxia responded, managing to keep his cool. It was only then that he realised he'd said that out loud, and the reaction on the faces of the heroes pretty much explained the next question.
"Wait," Kumo said, pondering as he managed to stand back up. "What on earth do you mean, you need us alive? Tell us everything, now."

Zexion sighed, taking his part in the conversation. He stood up, looked around the room at everyone, then turned back to Kumo.
"To cut a very long story very short. We need you to help us take down the new Organization," he explained, talking to them all at once. "We're not sure how, but if they've managed to bring us back to life then they have some extreme power on their side. And that's not just bad for us, but bad for everything that exists."
"Why did you choose to go against them, then? Surely if they've brought you back to life, the rest of the original Organization are alive as well?" Riku asked.
"That's... Not important right now. What is important is that you help us, otherwise it won't just be your world that's destroyed," Zexion replied, looking to each of them one after the other. All of the heroes thought for a moment, before Kairi spoke for the first time in what seemed like ages.
"I don't know about you guys, bu they seem to have a point. I'm helping," she said, standing up and walking over to the Nobodies.
Not too long after, Sora got back up off the ground. "She's right! If they were lying, Marluxia would've let Larxene kill me back there. I'm in!" he remarked, joining Kairi and the others as he returned to his usual happy self.
"Dammit... If you guys are so determined to strong-arm me into this," Riku said, reluctantly walking over. "Then I guess I have no choice but to join."
"So, that just leaves me. Well, it seems you've got me outnumbered, so I may as well get over there too!" Kumo stated as he ran over to the others.
"It seems you've all made the right decision, then. Welcome to Oblivion's Unit, wielders of the Keyblade," Marluxia commented, smiling almost evilly as he did.

Meanwhile...
Raxba stood in the hall of the Organization's base, waiting for his leader to emerge. Raxba had been called here for some reason, and he hadn't been told why.
"Man, our plan hasn't even been put into action yet and Boxuton's dead. That's not cool, dude. Not cool..." he muttered to himself, almost feeling sad for his fallen comrade. That was when a portal appeared, and Goxaid wondered out of it.
"Ah, Raxba. That's where you are boy. This way," Goxaid said to him, gesturing down the hall. Raxba soon followed suit, and they began to talk as they slowly walked. "I take it you're aware of the success of the Organization's ressurection, Raxba?"
"Of course I am, Goxaid. What, d'ya think I'm dumb or something?" Raxba jokingly asked, and Goxaid laughed with him.
"Haha, of course, it was silly of me to ask. However..." Goxaid suddenly turned a tad more serious. "Where there are upsides, there are always downsides. I've heard that a number of our little troupe are... Unhonest, so to speak."
"Unhonest? Wait, do you mean their betraying us? I'll kick their butts in no time, mate!" Raxba replied, cheerfully patting Goxaid on the back.

"You don't understand, boy. I don't want them killed, I want them left alive. That way, I can study them and see if they are truly betraying us," Goxaid added.
Raxba replied with a small nod, before asking who these perpetrators were.
"Well, I'm not 100% sure," Goxaid answered. "But from the information I've gathered. Sroxon and Xeroh."

Is Goxaid right?
Are Sroxon and Xeroh truly betraying him?
And what is the next phase in Marluxia's master plan?
Find out soon...

Well, hope that got fan-fic senses going! I'm (hopefully) gonna be putting chapters up at a faster rate, so get ready for it!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Yay! Another chapter!!!
It was really good! I'm excited to see what happens next!

DarkHeart63

Told you guys they'd be going up faster.

Is Goxaid correct?
Are Sroxon and Xeroh truly betraying the Organization?
If so, then how? And more importantly, WHY?
Read on to find out...

The Organization's Paths
Organization XIII. At a time, the mere mentioning of that name would strike fear into the mightiest of warriors. Once on the verge of complete power, their plans were brought to a halt by a group of warriors led by Sora, the Keyblader.
Nevertheless, they have somehow returned from the dead and are looking for revenge on the worlds, and now they aren't just thirteen. They're numbers have extended by seven, despite several of their original members turning against them.
How they have replaced those lost to betrayal? You'll see, my friends. You'll see.

Sroxon walked through the walls of the Organization's base. He looked around the place, at all the different styles it took on.
Their base was a lot like Organization XIII's old base had been like. Much of it was a pale white, with lightning-esque patterns down the side. Staircases led all around to different parts of the base, with some winding on for what seems liked forever. Halls and corridors extended for what could've been miles, with all different doors scattered here and there.
However, one feature made it different more than anything else. In difference to the many different spires and towers that the old base had, this base had but one tower. One tower that pierced the sky, heading high off above any height a building could dream of reaching. At its peak was where members of the Organization would congregate to discuss matters relating to their plans, a point where they could supervise their entire world.

Sroxon wandered through the halls, looking for his appropriate destination. He soon found a door with a marking on it - "IX". He threw open the door and walked in, shocking the person inside. They didn't jump, and they had their coat on with the hood up, so Sroxon couldn't see their facial expression. But he simply knew from the way they turned around, as if they were the only person left in the universe and didn't know of anyone else.
"Oh, umm... Hey there, Sroxon!" this person said, trying to sound happy to see him.
"Don't try and fake it. I know you don't want to see me, Naxas" Sroxon replied harshly, almost laughing at his own cruelty.
"How do you know that for a fact? I could be really pleased to see you!" Naxas replied, taking down his hood. He had messy ginger hair, and bright green eyes. He wore a pleasant expression, but underneath was a strong warrior.
"I know that because we hate each other, Naxas," Sroxon replied, before replacing his grim expression with a wide smile. He laughed and patted Naxas on the back, taking him out into the hall as he did. "Now, I believe you know why I'm here, then, Naxas?"
Naxas thought for a moment, with confusion seeming to fill his face. "Ahh, I remember now!" he said, nodding and looking up to Sroxon. The latter of the two was rather tall, second only to Haguranax.
"Ahh, good to see you remember," Sroxon said. "Well, you just make sure you're there on time so that you, Xeroh, Xatgen and I can make our final decisions." With that, he faded of into darkness, leaving Naxas alone once more.

Meanwhile...
Raxba sat atop the clock tower of Twilight Town, looking out to the setting sun. He shut his eyes and tilted his head back, letting the twilight shine on him.
"From now on, you- all of you!- will NEVER make a joke about Boxuton. Got that?"
"KILLED? By who? Surely no-one can kill Boxuton!!"
"It was him. It was Marluxia."

The words echoed through Raxba's head, and he suddenly came to a revelation.
"Dammit... I'm a freaking dick," he thought to himself, letting a tear run down his cheek. "Boxuton was one of the only ones who really understood me... And he's dead? AND I TOOK THAT AS A JOKE?"
But that's when he realised. It wasn't his fault Boxuton died. It wasn't his fault he'd done that. He knew who it was, and he knew who to kill.

Raxba stood up, putting his hood on and fading into darkness.
"Don't worry, Marluxia. Your time's coming..."

Will Raxba truly take down Marluxia?
What are the traitor's plans?
Find out soon...

Another short one, but I'm having a bit of a writer's block, so sorry!
Anyways, I'm just about to start another story in the Creative Writing thread! I'll post a link when it's done!

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
"Dammit... I'm a freaking dick,"

Say whaaaat?
Lol.

Another short one, but I'm having a bit of a writer's block, so sorry!
Anyways, I'm just about to start another story in the Creative Writing thread! I'll post a link when it's done!

Oh cool!
I'd like to read it!

Anyways, cool chapter.
Now... I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.
HURRY UP!!!
Lol, jk. Take your time ^_^

DarkHeart63

Thanks for all the compliments guys! If I had time, I'd get a chapter up now, but unfortunately I've not got much longer left until bed. >.>

But still, thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back