• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII Seating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
is it me or is he always the one who starts something?

ya know i have wondered about the seating i thought they had it how they were numbered

I

The Show Must Go On
xiggy, 'tis a good thread, you know. i had kinda been trying to figure this out (like, i had all of them in the same order, but had luxford and demyx mixed up) but i never figured out the trend... good job!

xaldin, did you import the kh2 novel? i know i saw it some where on the internet, but i didn't see anything about them coming to the us...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Thank you for appreciating my efforts, guys. ^ ^ Of course, this thread is for all of you. And by the way, Dogezanka, my possible theory on how did the members get to the top of their chairs and seated down could possibly be by teleporting there or when they sat down on it, their chairs rises up.

Josh

Silver Member
I smell a cartoon comic.
Lol.
Demyx slamming his sitar into the wall, and catapulting to the top of his chair.
Larxene digging her nails into the wall and climbing up Wolverine-style.
XD

haha you just made me go Laugh out loud!

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I smell a cartoon comic.
Lol.
Demyx slamming his sitar into the wall, and catapulting to the top of his chair.
Larxene digging her nails into the wall and climbing up Wolverine-style.
XD

as odd as it is, i can imagine that...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back