• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization so bad?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Roxas has sora so hes whole..i think that some of the organization didnt really understand xemnas and his plans..so not all of them are bad

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I don't think all of the Org members were evil! They were trying to reach a goal, and because they have no emotions, they didn't care how they got to that goal. Their goal was to get a heart. They didn't even want to kill Sora! The only reason why we fought them was because they had to fight back when Sora attacked them. However, I do think Xemnas (And MAYBE Saix) were evil because they wanted to become godly beings with their hearts.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Most people dont seem to get that the first six Org. members were all evil, they all were in on the plan with Xemnas and Saix. There plan was to become all powerful beings by absorbing kingdom hearts(not a heart but kingdom hearts itself). Luxord was also in on the plan to absorb kingdom hearts. Larxene and Marluxia was definately evil. The only "good" org. members was Demyx and Roxas. Not as much as Axel because he killed Vexen for positively no reason. I would say Axel was on the "anti-hero" side. Also, the Org. is twilight not darkness, darkness or light is only a decision someone with a heart can make, the org. members are forced to be twilight, they cannot make the decision of what path they would take(if any).

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Axel has no emotion. Emotion is feelings. Everyone in the Organization could kill someone and feel no remorse. I believe Demyx, Axel, and Roxas were pretty much clueless to Xemnas and Saix's plans. Demyx seemed clueless about everything lol. Roxas was pretty new and probably didn't know much of anything about the Organization. I doubt they welcomed him in and the divulged ALL of their little secrets and plans. Axel seemed to just want to be complete, and Roxas made him feel that way. Axel was still with the Org. at the time if I remember. He killed Vexen because she was a traitor. He was just following orders. You see this at the beginning of KH2 when he goes after Roxas. He didn't learn until later on that the Org. wasn't the right thing for him and betrayed them as well.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Good:
Axel: Just wanted his friend back, and a heart
Roxas: Wanted to find out who he really was
Demyx: Dumass
Lexaeus: Didn't seem all that bad
Saix: Did you see the look on his face when he died? He only wanted a heart.

Evil:
Marluxia: Tried to take over the org.
Larxene: Helped Marluxia
Zexion: Helped Xehanort in the first place >_>
Luxord: Crazy old pirate wannabe
Xaldin: Captured Belle and messed with Beast's head
Xigbar: Didn't care about much
Vexen: Obsessed with experiments, didn't care much about anything else
Xemnas: Obsessed with the darkness

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Haku said:
Good:
Axel: Just wanted his friend back, and a heart
Roxas: Wanted to find out who he really was
Demyx: Dumass
Lexaeus: Didn't seem all that bad
Saix: Did you see the look on his face when he died? He only wanted a heart.

Evil:
Marluxia: Tried to take over the org.
Larxene: Helped Marluxia
Zexion: Helped Xehanort in the first place >_>
Luxord: Crazy old pirate wannabe
Xaldin: Captured Belle and messed with Beast's head
Xigbar: Didn't care about much
Vexen: Obsessed with experiments, didn't care much about anything else
Xemnas: Obsessed with the darkness
See but my problem with Lexeaus is that he was part of the first six that manipulated and Ansem the wise and got taken by the darkness and did you forget in CoM when Lexeaus tried to drag riku into the darkness just for his own purposes, without even knowing Riku(thats pretty evil). Saix is pretty evil himself, he was planning on killing both Namine and Kairi until Riku intervened and he was Xemnas apprentice, he was in on the plan, he just wanted a heart at the ended because he was dying.

The way i see it is

Xemnas-evil
Xaldin-evil
Xigbar-evil
Vexen-evil
Lexeaus-evil
Zexion-evil
Saix-evil
Axel-neutral
Demyx-neutral
Luxord-evil
Marluxia-evil
Larxene-evil
Roxas-good

For some reason i just think Demyx was in on the plan and was just trying to fool Sora and make it seem like he didnt know what was going and he had a nonchalant but then look at the last fight, he had a complete personality change.

lv_kh0720

the simplest thing is that the org attacked sora first, so sora is free to fight back.

organization is EVIL, ok? They used Sora to gather hearts, and after he finished his task, they tried to kill him (pretty egoistic, eh?), well maybe they were just obsessed of finding their hearts as Saix said, and you said kidnapping a girl and locked her up is good?

However Axel and Roxas are not Sora's enemy as you all know, because Roxas is Sora's Nobody and Axel was his best friend, Axel betrayed the Org. anyway

A Mere Shell

i thought about it while i was playing, i was like why r they so bad. And for Xemnas i kind of felt bad for him

siler4078

yes, because the nobodys would be around and they could use them. they would not use the heartless obviousely because they used them to create Kingdom Hearts.

they would also try to destroy Sora for the Key Blade.

Squall

Well at least the good org members deserved a heart like Roxas,Axel,Demyx and Vexen.

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
Well by my view,they arent bad,but they arent bad either,they belong into light and darkness.I think that every time Sora killed one,he was evil,because he might have destroyed teh darkness but he destroyed part of light....just thinking...

Athel

Machinist
they aren't really bad per se...they just wanted to be whole people

Apollo

Silver Member
well I think that some of them did bad stuff but they only wanted a heart I think only some of the were bad like the first 5 but the ones that I think were really good are: Roxas,Axel,Demyx and Vexen I think they just got lost when they were made so they just turned to the org!

shadowmind

California and yes i will enjoy the earth quakes,I
I realize this probably isnt the first time this question had been brought up, but I was wondering.. was the Organization so bad for just wanting a heart and becoming complete beings. Would something so bad happen if they had hearts? They never stated any actions of controlling all worlds to do their bidding, granted they did cause alot of mischief, but some may think there actions were justified. Just a thought

hmm good thought, hmm well there not bad for wanting hearts but the fact is, is that there willing to take others hearts and make them there own, so that makes there actions bad :toungesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back