• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Leader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlessOfDoom

Who do you think the organization leader will be? Please give evidence if there is any, and if there's not, just say it's a hunch. Out of BHK, Kairi, Riku, Ansem, Mickey, Axel, Diz, or another ( please list ), who do you think it is?

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SHU-the silver haired unknown that everyone thought was zexion or the EM(i think the SHU is the EM unhooded)

HeartlessOfDoom

^^ Ya, that would be a twist. Didn't they say there would be a female member that is not yet revealed? Maybe it is is Kairi.........

KING_RIKU

First of all.. Ansem cant be the superior.
you fight him at the end of Final Mix.. and Ansem wouldnt jus out of nowhere put a hood on n come fight you with a whole different personality.

And second.. i belive the superior is the SHU.. this guy is eaither number 13 , or number 1, and it makes more sense if hes number 1 seeing as how sora goes on his knees in front of him and asks him to let him into the world of darkness.. he obviously has a higher rank than others and that allows him to let people go to the world of darkness..

Just a thought..

o n btw.. for the scene where sora drops his keyblade and is shocked..
we dont know for sure that the unknows who takes off his hood is the superior.. it doesnt say anywhere on his body .lol..
he could be any of them.. and probly number 13...
because unknows are ranked based on when they have joined.. so it might be riku and he has joined.. so soras like wtf.. how come ur in there?
lol its just a thought.. you never know

Last edited:

KING_RIKU

No its SILVERED HAIRED UNKNOWN (SHU)
thats wat people have been callin him ever since he was shown..
so i just went with that name!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back