• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization 13 battle system

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who was the hardest for you

• Xemnas

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Xigbar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Xaldin

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • demyX

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • saiX

• aXel

• luXord

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
hey guys i wanted to post simple topic and i hope its enjoyable for all of you lets start this conversation about the organization XIII or XIV:) anyway what was the hardest boss battle for you against one of the organization members

edit:i wanted to put all 14 members but poll can't put 14 only 10:( so i chose KH2 members only

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Re: organization 13 battle system

1. Xaldin
2. Larxene (final time)
3. Vexen (final time)
4. Axel (final time in CoM)
5. Demyx -- just because of the timed portion.

The rest aren't that difficult, tbh.

Xehanort-X-blade

Re: organization 13 battle system

1. Xaldin
2. Larxene (final time)
3. Vexen (final time)
4. Axel (final time in CoM)
5. Demyx -- just because of the timed portion.

The rest aren't that difficult, tbh.
lol im glad someone post here and tartarus since xaldin is number one choes him in poll lol this poll well be a waste like this

freewillfirebox

For me, it was Demyx on a normal playthrough. On my lv 1 run, however, at the end of the game, Xemnas' dark tendrils would always almost one-shot you at random moments :tongue: That made things too unpredictable!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Mine will forever be the battle against Xaldin. While some of the others were a pain (Larxene, I'm looking at you!), Xaldin's boss battle was the only one where I almost always needed to be saved by Mickey in order to beat. Granted, he becomes MUCH easier if you're able to time your reaction commands right, but even then that one gust attack that he does always seems to get me. I've only managed not to have to be saved by Mickey a grand total of once in all of my playthroughs of the game.

Xehanort-X-blade

Mine will forever be the battle against Xaldin. While some of the others were a pain (Larxene, I'm looking at you!), Xaldin's boss battle was the only one where I almost always needed to be saved by Mickey in order to beat. Granted, he becomes MUCH easier if you're able to time your reaction commands right, but even then that one gust attack that he does always seems to get me. I've only managed not to have to be saved by Mickey a grand total of once in all of my playthroughs of the game.
lol i agree dame xaldin i got stuck with him 3 days but thanks to mickey i won than demyx appear =.= guess took 2 days

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
Roxas on critical mode in KH2FM is a fckin bitch to beat, Xaldin is aaaaaaalways annoying as well. I personally struggled with Xigbar the first time I played KH2 but I realized I really wasn't a high enough level to be where I was. I think Luxord is ridiculous cause you can just button bash and not have a clue what you're doing and still beat him.

Xehanort-X-blade

Roxas on critical mode in KH2FM is a fckin bitch to beat, Xaldin is aaaaaaalways annoying as well. I personally struggled with Xigbar the first time I played KH2 but I realized I really wasn't a high enough level to be where I was. I think Luxord is ridiculous cause you can just button bash and not have a clue what you're doing and still beat him.
i wanted to put all the organization members put poll sport 10 only so i chose 7 i wanted to put roxas and xion two cuz she's 14 member and in days her fight was hard but tho saix well never see her as a member lol

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
The only reason Xaldin isn't my hardest is because of that blessed mouse XD three times in a row thank you based Mickey!

The fact that I needed Mickey to help me out three times in a row is the biggest reason as to why I consider him the hardest. XD Seriously, if the "I won't give up!" option wasn't there, I'd be raging that much harder. The first couple of summons tend to go a little something like this:

Me: Now Mickey, help me out he-

*Mickey trips and gets KO'd by Xaldin*

SAKURAI!!!

Xehanort-X-blade

The fact that I needed Mickey to help me out three times in a row is the biggest reason as to why I consider him the hardest. XD Seriously, if the "I won't give up!" option wasn't there, I'd be raging that much harder. The first couple of summons tend to go a little something like this:

SAKURAI!!!
lol with out mickey in that fight i don't know what were gone do xildan has only two attacks gaves grave damage i think that's why his that hard

freewillfirebox

SAKURAI!!!

About what happens! I was forced to spam the light balls, and when I ran out he was pretty much dead! The widdling down was real.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Roxas on critical mode in KH2FM is a fckin bitch to beat.

This ^
When I first played KH2Fm critical it felt like it took me forever to beat him. He's annoying as hell without glide.

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol yeah agree LS harder than roxas his battle hard but he lost to sora tho roxas wasnt trying to win at him anyway lol

The battle never really ended. LW sensed Ventus and just stopped. Roxas on the other hand was only defeated by surprise attack leaving whether he was serious or not in the air.

Xehanort-X-blade

The battle never really ended. LW sensed Ventus and just stopped. Roxas on the other hand was only defeated by surprise attack leaving whether he was serious or not in the air.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh looooooooooool i meant roxas lost to sora i know LS stronger than sora lol i remember it confirmed lol post mistake sry BTW

EDIT: roxas is stronger than sora he was just testing him but this stupid sora was attacking him for real that's why im mad roxas wasn't trying to kill him but sora with out hastet he attacked him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back