• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. XIII vs Akatsuki

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Akatsuki or Org. XIII

• Akatsuki

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Organization XIII

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xugoh

Let the gang wars begin!!!!!!!!!

Who's the best organiztion around? I mean who are the most powerful? Which has the best looking uniform? The coolest members? The best plan? The most evil?

Show your suport for these two factions as they begin the ultimate clash for world domination!!!!!!!

Athel

Machinist
I had already thought of this but had not made a thread yet.

My conclusion:
Akatsuki.
(Sasori could just do his 100-Puppet Technique and be done with it)

Mine making this a poll?

Athel

Machinist
Click 'Thread Tools' and it should say 'Add a poll to this thread' or something.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm rooting for Organization XIII cause:
- they have cooler cloaks (okay,they're just plain black,but better than having weird clouds on it lol)
- they have Roxas and Axel as members ( I don't really like any member from Akatsuki,except Itachi)

But in terms of most evil and the best plan,I'd have to say Akatsuki.As for which one's stronger,Idk

axia

My vote goes to the organization... They are simply cool

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So of your arguments are stupid.
My vote goes to the organization... They are simply cool
Come on actually provie an actual reason why you think they would win. Akatsuki would win because one they are most likely faster but also control jutsus. Itachi would destory them by himself. But with Pein, Kisame, Tobi, Sasori, and the While Akatsuki memebers can use alot of chakra and still be use another jutsu.

axia

Let me see, An explanation of my motives is in order:
Most Powerfull: Akatsuki
Best Looking Uniform: Organization XIII
Coolest Members: Organization XIII
Best Plan: Organization XII
Most Evil: Akatsuki
So that's pretty much it, it's only my opinion, but I think the Organization is better

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Who's the best organiztion around? - it's a tie as it's difficult to compare a video game group to a anime group the time areas are completely different and thrown off.

I mean who are the most powerful? - i haven't seen all memeber of the Akatsuki yet so it's a tie for now.

Which has the best looking uniform? - Organization XIII

The coolest members? - Orgaization XIII

The best plan? - a tie both plans are large scale though Akatsuki's is made up in much larger individual steps.

The most evil? - Akatsuki

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
I suggest you watch some more Naruto, and then tell me what you think.

I think I'll compare their attributes again.
luxord.jpg

Controls cards and little dice. Hit him in the face a few times, falls down. No allies to speak of.

sasori.jpg

Controls puppets with fast acting poison. Has pratical armor and is able to transfer bodies easily. Over one hundred dead soldiers at his disposal.

A winner is Sasori!!!!!1

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
akatsuki is more evil i mean really its easy to tell : one group (org XIII) is just trying to get hearts, while the other ; akatsuki want to use war to dominate the world . Not really hard to tell

plus its easier for akatsuki to gain new members compared to org XIII

no matter which way you look at it ORG XIII does not compare at all

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Yeah looks like you're right... although if Luxord could capture Sasori in a card before he could mount an offense, Luxord might have a chance...
But Sasori is primarily a long range fighter. I doubt that would happen. Even if it did, Sasori would just kill Luxord with an awesome puppet.................................... which was the most likely instance anyway.

axia

I have watched Shippuuden, have read most of the manga (ahead from the anime) and seen every single member of akatsuki... And still think that organization members are cooler

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Organization members were boring. Plus what the hell did a black jacket become so cool? Let alone when did fashion become a motive to say one group is better than another?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
You'd have to pair everyone together

Xemnas vs Pein (Superior vs Leader)

Xigbar & Larxene vs Sasori (long range battle & Larxene's fast moments would allow her to get in close whilst helping fend of Sasori's Over Abundance of Puppets attack)

Xaldin vs Konan (Wind vs Paper you be the judge)

Lexeaus & Vexen vs Kisame (Freeze he's main way of attacking and Kisame doesn't stand a chance combine that w/ Lexeaus' strength and it's easily over)

Zexion vs Itachi ( The battle of illusion)

Saix & Axel vs Zetzu (he's a freakin Venus Fly Trap, Fire would help on a grand scale)

Luxord & Demyx vs Kakuzu (Luck & Time limit + 100 clone creation vs mulitple lives)

Marluxia vs Hidan (similar weapons and both deal in the element of Death)

Roxas vs Tobi (The Battle of the new blood )

and it would seem those who have no match up would do best to tag team against an Akatsuki Memeber

The way i see it, Organization XIII would over power the Akatsuki in every way, for the most part anyway xD

*note* I've based this off of what I've seen in Naruto, Naruto Shippuuden, Naruto 2 manga, Kingdom Hearts re:COM & Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back