• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Org. of Christians?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow...I'm reading "The Da Vinci Code" and I came along something in the 4the 4th chapter.

a sliver crucifix with thirteen embedded pieces of black onyx. Langdon found it vaguely surprising. The Symbol was known as a crux gemmata- a cross bearing thirteen gems-A Christian ideogram for Christ and His twelve apostles.

When I got through reading that I thought of Organization XIII and thought of Xemnas being Christ and Xigbar through Roxas as the 12 apostles. What if Tetsuya is pulling some of this stuff from the Christian religion. What if some bits of the "Christian Way" runs into Kingdom Hearts 3? I don't know just me thinking.

C

Charlie

Gothic_Donald said:
Duh?! It's a differnent story and what does it have to do with religion bashing.

-He's saying that he doesn't think that neither Square, nor disney would commit some of the main story elements and characters in their game to "bashing" and discriminating against people representing those religions (or the gist of that).

C

Charlie

angel nobody said:
ok i know but people in Japan have different beliefs and people all over the world and this isnt even about kh post this in the religious section

-You know angel kind of DOES have a point (which it does being tied to the Davinci Code, people's outtakes on religion, & all that)-However, I think it would be best if you continue to have this thread up (here), & post a similar thread up in either the main or religious section of Forum Insanity. I don't know if that works for you, but I think that might be the best thing that you may be able to do right now, but it only depends how far & deep this discussion leads, that's all, otherwise I'm perfectly fine with it

Last edited:

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
Beauxxx said:
-You know angel kind of DOES have a point (which it does being tied to the Davinci Code, people's outtakes on religion, & all that)-However, I think it would be best if you continue to have this thread up (here), & post a similar thread up in either the main or religious section of Forum Insanity. I don't know if that works for you, but I think that might be the best thing that you might be able to do right now, but it only depends how far & deep this discussion leads, that's all.
true words Beauxxx and yeah just post this thread in the religion section just incase you want to take this deep

C

Charlie

silent one said:
true words Beauxxx and yeah just post this thread in the religion section just incase you want to take this deep

-Thank you silent, that meant alot to me. ^^

:cool:

Now anyway, I personally don't really think that the visual construction of the Organization has anything religious or demonstrates anything religious whatsoever. They ONLY symbolize an "organization" of nobodies bonding together to search for their true meanings in life and in existance, and reek havoc upon anyone or anything that stands in their way.

-& that's pretty much all I have to say for right now (lol)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
AdventChild101 said:
Its most likely a coincedence.
Another person a few months ago said that Org. XIII/ Nobodies were like the Humunculi from FMA. That too was a coincidence. Just like this.

SonyaFira

Website
www.myspace.com
interesting. I'm a christian, so i'll give my input:

I never thought of it that way. I did, however, think of it another way. While I was taking comparative religions, we studied witchcraft. My mind made a link between Org. XIII and how witch covens have thirteen people. Then I kept reading and the book said that covens usually consist of six men, six women, and a high priest or priestess. There couldn't be a link 'cause there's only one girl in the organization, Larxene, and she isn't really the "high priestess." So, yeah, that's what I came across, I just never thought to make a thread on it.

C

Charlie

angel nobody said:
yeah Beauxx is right its good that your talking about it right?

-I guess (meaning I don't mind)-but lol it was just such a random topic :p

C

Charlie

silent one said:
this thread may be a random one but hey alot of people will be drawn in by the name of it lol

-True, which is the main reason why I only post in a topic that I'M drawn to-Which in this case, obviously being THIS one.
Christian Religion + The Davnici Code = Organization XIII
All of this gives me even more of a reason to start looking behind all of the perspectives that someone "could" have had while creating a character-which is always a good thing in situations like this.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
Beauxxx said:
-True, which is the main reason why I only post in a topic that I'M drawn to-Which in this case, obviously being THIS one.
Christian Religion + The Davnici Code = Organization XIII
All of this gives me even more of a reason to start looking behind all of the perspectives that someone "could" have had while creating a character-which is always a good thing in situations like this.
the deepness in this thread is like whoa ya know lol and yeah who knows Marluxia might end up being revealed as the grim reapers homosexual cousin lol

HeartofTwilight

The main charecters of this game are Christian (at least celebrate Christmas) but i don't think Nomura got the idea for the Org from the story of Jesus. Intersting connection though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back