• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Oblivion (A Organization RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
OoC: where did the best friend thing come from??pm me..??..
and I was talking about TEM not Axel.u made TEM say where have u been.that was controling TEM which is my chara.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raix walked up to Max who was hanging along the ledge. Raix lifted up his hand and held it infront of Max's head, it glowed a dim blue. "Raix! Enough!" Diz was in the middle of the platform, staring at Raix. The aura around Raix's hand disappeared and he walked away towards Diz. "Later kid..." the glass platform broke into giant shards of glass, and the two Unknowns disappeared.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
When the glass platform broke Max had nothing lift to hold on too. He started falling and he summoned his keyblade quickly. He held the keyblade diagnolly and summoned Genie. Genie created a gaint hand and grabbed Max. "Thank you Genie. Now please put me down next to my gummi ship." Max said and Genie did what Max said. Genie disappeared and Max was now severly pissed and he now had an enemy inside the Org. "Raix you and the Org are going bye bye and I promise that." Max said as he got in the gummi ship and flew off the planet.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Name: Xavier Smith
Alignment: Keywielders but will lose his heart and become a shell and join Organzation later on in RP

Weapon:

~Absolution then becomes Oblivion when he joins the Organization~
Techinques:
-Sonic Blade
-Ragnorok
-Mad Rush
-Sweep Spin
Party abilities:
-Retical with Jack Skellington
-Speedster with Link
-Rage Blast with Beast
-Drive Form with Ryu
-Drive Form with his Other Side

~Sawed off shotgun~
Techniques:
-Rapid Fire
-Accel Dance
-Charge Beam

Appearance: http://www.kh-2.net/forums/images/avatars/avatar-11157.gif
http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh/artwork/239.jpg <--- His Organization look
He will Control the Knight Nobodies like the Unknown in Deep Dive controls

Personality:
Nice, trusting, forgiving, sweet, adventurous, cool, smart, brave, naive, strong sense of justice, and loyal
~
Bio:
Xavier was born in Hallow Bastion.Growing up, he met many new friends including his best friend Ryu.Near the age of 10, Xavier's world was attacked by the Heartless and sunk into Darkness.He and Ryu managed to escape the place but their friends and family did not. When they arrived to the Destiny Islands, they were adopted by two different families and became locals of the Island.

At 15, Xavier and Ryu started High School as Junoirs. While coming from school with Ryu, Xavier was stopped by a man in a black coat who wanted to challenge him in a battle. Xavier willingly accepted the man's battle.All he had to fight with was a wood katana he found.After losing real bad, he fell back then the man ran to him and then his Keyblade appeared to him and he won the battle. Xavier does not know how Ryu got his Keyblade.

As time past, he became a skilled fighter on the Island. He began to join Tournaments and one his first one with the help of his Best friend Ryu. After the Tournament, he and Ryu became very famous on the Island. After told the story of Sora by an old man, he always wanted to meet Sora but had no way of meeting him.

At the close age of 17, Xavier found a little animal called a Chao, a small creature with enormuos power, and took care of it. He calls his pet Chao,Dax.When they got to know each other better, Dax came on many explorations with Xavier and Ryu. Xavier thinks that he and Dax were meant to find each other. If this is true, then Dax could be a big part in Xavier's adventure.

At the age 18, Xavier entered a Tournament called "The Stuggle". He made all the way to the finals where he once again met the man in the coat he fought 3 years ago. This man told him that he is not whole without his other half. When A.J. asked him what did he mean, the man told him not to worry about it. The man ended up losing to Xavier again. This time, the man told him that he will meet Sora in one years time and they will have to team up with other Keywielders to stop the Darkness.

A.J. is longing for this day to come now that he is 19 and it's the same day the man told him that.

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raix and Diz stood in the crossroads once again. "We are the only two fighting to keep the organization together." Raix put his hood down and scratched the scar on his eye. "When will the true superior arrive?" Diz walked foward, "He is already here watching all of us. He doesn't have a true form so he must take the form of various shells." the sun was about to dawn over the crossroads. "Axel should be arriving with information." Raix sighed a bit, and pieces of his form disappeared into the air.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Zexion stared at Axel. "When you decided it...find him..." Zexion then disappeared to basement 13. "Everything better go as planned...we need to find it..." Zexion said as he sat down and put his hood down once again.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Raix appeared infront of Zexion. "Greetings Zexion..." he leaned back against the wall kept his hood up.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
"So you made it also...?" Zexion said as he saw Raix. "Or did you not have to fight the one of light of the one of dark?" Zexion asked. Zexion already knew that the Organization was reduced to at least seven, so far.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Zintex looked around to see noboody was here
Zintex,"Well at lest I am not alone with Miss Zap me."(One guess who he is refering to)but man I do I have the munchies after waling around with a bunch of Dusks you get hungrey this calls for my secret stash. Zintex Flips a swich under one of the plants and it opens up a little window in the walls.
Zintex,"No......THis has gone bad.....I don't even know what this is......ah Spciey food. What No who ate all my spicey food... Only one person besides me eats spicey food...AXELLLLLLLLLLL!" The DUsks Cower in fear becuase they know never ever touch Zintex's Food expecially his spicy food.

OCC: Like I said he sometimes acts cool and sometimes acts Idodic

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Diz says the true superior will be arriving soon, We should take down the others, since i have a feeling that others are going to assassinate Diz."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Last post, g2g

Max was going to go to the Olympus Coliseum and get some training from Phil. Max landed on the planet and he went straight to Phil. When Phil saw Max, he ran over to him and said "It's good to see you Max. How is Elizabeth?" Max looked at the ground and said "She's dead and i've come here for training so, I can stop Raix and the Org." Phil nodded and said "Okay. We start training right now and Herc will help." Max replied "Thank you Phil." Phil and Max walked into the Coliseum and started training.

yado

I taste delicious
Yetix made a portal and followed Max to the colliseum. He watched as MAx trained and then steped out of the shadows."Well, you do relize the orginization has members, and if you want to destroy them, you must battle them, so, why not start with me. He said pulling out his two swords.

Malum Incantum

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted...

IC:

Vodex smiled to himself. He sat watching events unfold in a huge glass sphere floating in front of him. He was sitting in an onyx chair, much like a throne of sorts. He was in Castle Oblivion currently, but in his own chambers. "How interesting... the plot thickens...multiple plots thicken anyways... I suppose it is time I choose to take action?"

He stood up and scratched his chin as he walked towards the sphere. He put a hand to it and smiled, staring into it.

Yetix. How fool-hardy he was. He was going to fight a keybearer... and even on his own.

Vodex had been the first of the new recruits. In this aspect, he was a veteran of sorts, considering he had original dealings with the first Organization. Zexion being one of the main contenders.

"Where is my wonderful friend... "

The sphere suddenly flashed white, and then, Zexion's face appeared in it. He was talking to Raix, or was it Raix that had come and talked to him? Indeed puzzling.

"I guess I should go join them..."

With that, Vodex was gone. He shortly reappeared about the middle distance between Raix and Zexion. He smiled at the both of them. "Well well, look who I find sneaking about the lower floors...you two wouldn't happen to be up to something would you?" He gave a small, evil grin before it faded from his face.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Ok, who's on who's side? I know its my character is allied with Diz, but what about the others?

Raix turned to their new guest. "Ah Vodex how wonderful..." he looked at Zexion then looked back at Vodex. Raix spoke clearly yet had a serious tone. "Nothing that you would want to know," Raix turned around, "At the moment.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
ooc: Hey, where are the Keybladers at right now?

Xavier sat in his Gummi Ship trying to find other Keybladers around the Universe. "I hope Ruy and I aren't the only Keywielder in this big O' place," said Xavier to himself. Then Ryu, his best friend, put the ship on autpiolt and asked Xavier, "So where to now, X?" Ryu waited for a reply.

Malum Incantum

OOC: I am for now on the side of Diz and the Organization...

IC:

Vodex smiled. "Well, you know it would certainly pain Diz to find out that one of his best people was against him... or you for that matter, Zexion." He turned his gaze to the silver-haired man as he cocked his head a moment, his black hair falling into his eyes. "Tell me, why did you come back? I have always been curious... and I think now is the best time to ask."

He stood there for a moment, his arms crossed, tapping his arm patiently, awaiting an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back