• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Order of Oblivion (A Organization RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Please join this!

Sora has defeated the heartless and left the Organization in disaray. The universe lived in peace for twenty years, until one day. Sora was walking along the crossroads when he saw stars blinking out at a rapid rate. Sora brought Donald and Goofy to see what happened. When they disappeared flying towards Hollow Bastion. Now numerous sightings of strange looking heartless with red markings on their heads. On the same road where Sora discovered the worlds being destroyed, a man in red bandages is seen sanding looking up into the sky. It seems Diz has resurected the organization with new members, each more deadly then the other. There also seems to be a new superior hidden within the universe waiting to reveal himself. New keybladers have also been summoned to find out who is the superior is, and find where Sora and the others are.

Slots
Organization
- Malum Incantum
- Me
-
-
-
-
Keybladers
-
-
-

Rules
Usual rules, No Godmodding or Powerplaying.
Romance accepted.
Swearing is allowed just keep low.
Be literate and try not to post one-liners. I'll try and follow this rule too.
Have Fun!

Template
Name: Be sure to have a X
Appearance:
Weapon:
Bio/Personality:

Last edited:

Malum Incantum

Name: Vodex -- Vode for short

Alignment: Organization

Appearance: He looks like a mix between Saix and the SHU (the new one with short hair that resembles Zexion). His hair is black, and he has deep purple eyes. He stands about 6'4 and wears the Organization Coat, with the number XIV on it. (I can change this if you want me too!).

Weapon: A mix between Saix's weapon and Marluxia's weapon, except black themed. It is a staff, with the huge star thing off of Saix's weapon at one end, and the other, a scythe blade reminscent of Marluxia's.

Bio/Personality: Vodex is an odd individual. He seems to have manners, though he does not talk much. He is very intelligent, and very clever. However, he can be cold and calculating. He seems to share Axel's role. No one really knows much about him, except for himself. He doesn't seem to have a certain loyalty either. His past is a mystery, though it is known that at one time, he seemed to have some involvement with the old Organization... though it is not known what exactly. ( I was planning to reveal some of his past at a time if that is okay with you.)

Last edited:

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Its fine, and I forgot to mention that you can also have powers like Wind, Fire, Water etc.

Name: Raix
Appearance: Raix has three scars on his face, one through his eye, and the other two forming a X on his cheek. He has spikey blue hair and wolf eyes, he wears a open trenchcoat with black clothes underneath.
Weapon: Raix doesnt use a weapon, instead he has control over energy. He can turn himself into pure energy if necessary and can unleash bolts of it and create sheilds. (Think EM's attacks)
Bio/Personality: Raix ranked two, in the organization and is in charge of leading the other members. He acts like a leader from time to time, and keeps cool and under pressure. He seems to test the keyblade wielders, and leads them through their journey. His reveals his past to them and compares himself to them making him seem friendly to them.

yado

I taste delicious
ill join
name:Yetix
Alignment:eek:rg.
apperance:he wears dark black pants and he has the top half of the org. coat for a shirt. he has tan skin and has short black hair. he has blue eyes and he has pinky cut off on his left hand.
Weapon:He weilds to sword about two foot long each and has the abiltiy of air.
Bio/personality:Ranked 4th in the org., he enjoys combat and will often get into fights with people when do things with them. His past is almost unknown to everyone except himself. The only thing he will ever say about it is "my past is mine, and id reather keep my mistakes to myself."

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Name: TheEnigmaticMan
Appearance: org. cloak
Weapon:energy.laser swords
Bio/Personality: After the events in KH2,TEM ,The superior was thought to be dead.Although he had just fled to recover over time.He returns to the worlds learning that Diz had taken over the org.He fights to regain control of the order once again and kill Diz.Some of the members with Diz are working for TEM as double agents.He also plans to resurect the old members that are deceased...

(thats the story but is anyone going to be Diz????)

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Zexion
Allignment: Org
Appearence: (you all know it, but i'm looking...)
Weapon: Shape-shifting and light powers
Bio: Zexion was once a strong and powerful org member before Riku came. As soon as Riku beat Zexion, it was thought that Zexion died. Zexion actually survived and came back to the org, seeking revenge.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
ooc: Alright lets start, anyone can be Diz, but don't kill him. and we also need people to be the keybladers. Darkcloud's already one but i cant edit my post to put it on there, so heres the list.

Slots
Org
-Malum Incantum
-Me
-P. Sasuke
-Lord Inyuasha
-
-

Keybladers
-Darkcloud
-
-

IC: Diz was looking into the stars, "Raix, tell me...what did you find." Raix appeared behind Diz and walked next to him. "It seems the keybladers are gathering to find Sora..." Diz nodded, and spoke slowly, "Gather at Castle Mist." Diz disappeared into a fading light. Raix, disappeared also in a flash. He appeared infront of a giant castle, it looked similar to Castle Oblivion, except a red slime was covering over it with a red nobody symbol's hovering over the gate. Raix waited for the other members to come.

Seigfreid

A Place of pure Evil & Choas Listening to the Boon
Name: Zintex
Appearance: Has Long red hair and yellow eye's has the Black Org. Coat but usually wears a red Dante jacket
Weapon: Sycth and Sword
Sword: Looks like Aurons Masamune and Has a black Icey aura anround it
Scyth: Has a Black FIrey aura around it the blade looks like it belongs to the grim reaper
Bio/Personality: Works for The Enigmatic Man but more likes to help the Keybladers but never tells the TEM he acts mysterious but can be funny as well as cold and COntrols the powers of FIre and Ice more Specificly Dark Fire and Dark Ice

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
A cloaked figure walked down a path of crossroads and looked down to see an abandend Castle Oblivion.He walked in.he walked around."Marluxia...his smell is gone......."he lurked around the corner and saw a familiar face."Zexion...its been awhile.....whats happened here..."

oni Samanosuke

Name:
Samanosuke
~

~

~
Appearances-
l_wolf_2.jpg

Regular:5,11 Has brown hair a dark green eyes he wears an unknown suit sense he was a former ORG member under it his a white shirt with black pant when he goes to drive form his clothing changes to the same as Sora but diffrent color.

Atlantica:
Has a dolphin Fin his chest is showing and has a heartless Mark in the middle

Space Paranoid:
Has an unknown suit he wear a helmet and his body all cyber

Pride Lands:
A teenage Lion that look simlier to kovu has a heartless sign on his head

Halloween Town/Christmas Town:
has an unknown suit his hand are strap with mummy bandages and one of his eye is that of a heartless has a heartless Mark on his head

Timeless River:
unknown suit cartoonish way same when he unhoods himself
~
Weapon(s):

~Keyblade: one wing angel
Techniques:
-Sonic Blade
-Ragnorok
-Aerial
Party abilities:
-call of the haunted with Jack Skellington
-Might of the Beast with Beast
-Virus infect with tron
-Whirlpool with aeral
-Roar of pride with Simba

-Drive Form - gold, silver,heartless (there a chain on his neck that ones belong to his father this will help him go to drive form)

Platinum Drive:hold both ultima and oblivion

Gold drive:Ultima keyblade appears

Silver drive: oblivion keyblade appears

Heartless form: his keyblade disappears a sword appear form the ground Samo right hand will turn to a heartless hand his eye become heartless and the mark on his head start glowing (if he stays too long he will lose energy and will fanit max is one hour)

DMC_sparda3.jpg

Homeworld:treverse town

Bio: Samo grw up to be lonl and no took care the world for him people thought of him to be possess by the heartless sense he had a heartless mark on his forhead a unknown name Marluxcia found him and found he had great power and took him as his son soon when he grw he heard that Marluxicia has been killed by a boy Samo felt pain in his heart for Marluxcia treated Samo as his own Samo soon found his reaper he took part of a weapon and made it to a chain to remember him by soon Samo left the ORG but kept the unknown suit he soon found out he was chosen by the keyblade he wonder if there where other like him he began searching for them hopeing they could help him as ones Marluxcia did.

(Samo think Marluxcia is still alive)

Personality:he quiet but talk alot when you get to know him.

Abillty:
Dodge
MP rage X 2
Roll
Beserk
Critcal hit X 3
Trinty Limit
Learn more abilty thru his journey

Sprit:The nine tail demon Heartless

Sprit form: nine dark enegy tail appear his eye turn to a heartless a sword appeares in hand this is something you dont want to mess with can summion as much heartless as it can

Special moves:nine flames of enternal darkness

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
Zexion turned. "The rest are gone...maybe we should recruit..." Zexion said as he looked at the Suprior. "All of them crushed by that Sora and Riku, but i hear that Axel is still fine." Zexion said as he put down his cloaked hood.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
"What.........I leave Marluxia here for a year and he tears apart my organization?.....I smell Diz...his scent is around aswell..........go find Axel.....I would like I word with him..............."he dissapeared into darkness leaving Zexion alone.

Last edited:

Masquerade

Website
www.facebook.com
( I guess ya need a new temp for him...)

"Of course, i shall look." Zexion said as he disappeared into the shadows and reappeared on the top floor of Castle Oblivion. "I thought i'd find you here Axel. The Supirior wants you..."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Name: Max Howell
Alignment: Keybladers
Appearance: Max wears Sora's outfit except it's Silver and black. His hair is brown and short. He's 5'8" and 157 lbs. His eyes are silver in color.
Weapon: Lionheart Keyblade and control over thunder.
Bio/Personality: Max is not to be taken lightly. He's serious when needed and friendly and nice on other occasions. He's a loner and he hates the Org with all his heart. No one nows what happened between him and the Org. Max got his keyblade when he was 9. He was in love and then it just happened. The lionheart keyblade just appeared in his hand and he still wonders today way it came to him. When he hit 16, Max was living on his own with the woman he loved. This woman's name was Elizabeth and they were more in love then anyone possibly could. He would leave sometimes to fight heartless but, most of the time he was home. One day he was in his gummi ship and his planet was in veiw. He was smiling until he landed and saw everyone did including Elizabeth. He saw an Org member standing close by and he assumed that the Org did this and that he was gonna get revenge no matter what.(This isn't the complete story about his life. His life still a little mysterious.)

Darckcloud

"Never underestimate me"Zetix cut the heartless in half,soon after that one thousand heartless appeared "What the crap ive...Uh oh" soon his Shadow appeared form among the heartless.He jumped up and banged Oblivion into the ground with force the heartless surrounding him vanished his shadow summoned more with in a minute "Heh okay lets get this party started" he summoned his Dark kingdom key "Now show me what Yah got!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back