• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open the Door

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

wolfshadow0118

I couldn't remember if the door that Sora is supposed to open since the end of kh1 has been opened yet, and if not, do you think Sora will finally open the door?

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Ansem opened it, but it turned out that Kingdom Hearts was light and he got obliterated, remember? I'm pretty sure that "you will be the one that will open the door" comment is referring to the door to darkness from the first game, right at the final boss battle.

wolfshadow0118

But it said again when they are in the meadow after the credits.

Edit: [video]https://youtu.be/KhjpCLz1I7Y[/video]

wolfshadow0118

The post credit scene in KH1 clarifies that it was referring to the Door to the Light which he opens at the end of KH2.

Is that what it is? I figured so, but wanted to double check. Ever since kh3's announcement I was always thinking sora open the door, being the true door to Kingdom Hearts or something.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Is that what it is? I figured so, but wanted to double check. Ever since kh3's announcement I was always thinking sora open the door, being the true door to Kingdom Hearts or something.
Nomura has retcon authority, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a True DttL in KH3, but for all intents and purposes this prophecy has been fulfilled.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
For all we know, the Door to Light is actually going to be a new database Sora will open up as a companion to Space Paranoids and we've been lied to all along. Like, he lifts the painting of Xehanort off and sees the DTD thing, but then Ienzo shakes the portrait out of the frame and sees "DTL" in Ansem the Wise's handwriting or something.

Come to think of it, I'd actually like this a lot if there was ever another return to Radiant Garden.

Back