• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Open Challenge~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

OOC: Oh boy your a quick one you caught me, I was indeed attempting a one hit kill. Besides this I am personally insulted by your remark "I was hoping for a good battle here". I feel you will learn to regret these words my dearest opponent. You shall find DrangonKnightMatt, I am a man who demands resepcet and returns it to those who have shown me these qualities. I shall edit this with my post later.

IC: Ghost was shocked to see that his enemy had surived his vicious attack, but did not dwell on it for long. He now stood with one knee on the ground his sword drawn, his visor was now shattered in half by the impact of the attack. Lifting his head into the sky as his enemy charged towards him, he could feel the power Misato was generating with her growing speed. Ghost lowered his head, his eyes closed feeling the brisk breeze upon his face, he could now hear Misato about to make contact.

Ghost griped his blade firmly before letting out a horrific battlecry, screaming like a deranged lunatic, Ghost lunged himself into a backflip. Flying through the air Ghost positioned himself overtop of Misato, Ghost simply put his blade in the path of the girl's newly sprouted wings moving at uncontrolable speeds. Once landing on his feet Ghost turned to the destination his airborne enemy was now traveling helplessly towards.

Ghost sheathed the blade on his side into its case and placed his left hand upon his second sword positioned on his back. Grinning a small psychotic smirk, Ghost now axiously awaited his opponents next move.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

Misato started to spin wildly out of control, something had caught in her wings. She crashed in to a lower part of a hotel, rolling into a stop. Thankfully, her healing aura hadn't dispelled yet and it spread to the cut on her wings, soothing the pain. After that, it would dispel, she knew for sure. She got up, moving some of the receptonist desk aside. Looking back outside, past the slowly crumbling entrance she could see Ghost, a familiar look on his face.

"Wing Sentry Spinner!" Regardless, she extended her arms and started her spin for her triple tech, going from 0 to 70 in a few second, getting faster with every second. By the time her appearance looked like a spinning silver diamond at 134 mph, she launched herself out of the hotel in a blast of debris and dust, going straight for Ghost. Above her spinning form, one could make out a face of a grinning red-eyed demon if they were looking for it, barely visable, as if transparent.

pwninator

Ghost seeing his enemy on the attack he quickly moved to counter it. Misatos was moving towards him at intense speeds and spinning in his direction. Ghost knew what to do, he projected the bladed whip from his wrist into a nearby car. He then pulled the car with inhuman strength, sending the car flying towards Misatos. Ghost knew she could not dodge the attack due to the fact that she had lost all ability to see spinning at those speeds.

Ghost simply changed the direction of Misato's attack, sending her spinning at over 100mph into a building adjacent to Ghost.Ghost wanted to take this chance and continue his offensive barrage. Retracting the chain whip back into his arm, Ghost lunged himself backwards onto a building top before launching himself high above the building Misato was headed for.

When reaching his climax in the air, Ghost held out his left hand, opening his palm he began scream aloud firing a waterfall of energy blasts at the building and around it. After firing at least 50 blasts, Ghost had destroyed the building and much of the area around it. After descending from the air he began to walk through the rubble of the destroyed building. The scene was in some odd way beautiful Ghost thought, with a nearby fire hydrant showering onto the now crumbled building, before he let out a psychotic burst of laughter of a no longer sane man.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

Misato was still spinning when she hit the building, drilling into a side of it. Before she knew it, the building began to explode around her, debris falling from above as well as stray energy blasts hitting the spinning form of Misato, a few peices of it breaking through the diamond shield. The stray energy blasts that touched her were absorbed by the effects of the Sentry Shield portion of the technique. The entire roof was begining to cave in as she expanded the energy, creating something similar to her Omega Blast down on the ground, creating deep hole in the ground large enough for her to go into. She stops her spinning and drops through, catching a couple of energy blasts along the way. A peice of plywood the size of a stop sign fell from the ceiling right above her and hit her on the head, forcing her to fall into the hole, the plywood blocking her exit. She hits the bottom hard, a fifteen foot drop, KOed and not moving for a moment.

"Summon... Me... Misato..." A shallow, errie voice called out, similar to Misato's, but at a higher pitch. Misato slowly opens her eyes to darkness. "Let me out Misato! I want to PLAY!!" In front of Misato is a ghotly form of a hair standing red-eyed demon in a silver suit, two real wings on her back in the form of a demons, fangs slightly coming out of her smiling mouth. "Please summon me!!" The demon girl pleaded to Misato. Misato shook her head a little.

"No. You almost had me killed last time." Misato said to her as she was looking up at the covered hole. Silence filled the air, save for the crumbling buildings and a fire hydrant.

"Please! That won't happen again..." The demon girl made a sad, puppy-eyes face, almost looking cute as she did it.

"Shut up..." Misato said as she heard footsteps above her. Ghost had to be above her. The thoughts running through her head at the moment weren't pleasent as she was getting angry at him, for trying to kill her. What felt like a little pressure inside her started to increase rapidly, up to a point. "Grr... Omega Blast!!" She shouts, expanding the energy around her in a green aura, destroying everything within 100 feet down to the molecular level, save for herself and her demon companion, the effort of such an attack weakening her some.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay, this raises a question, what in gods name happened to ALL of the blast. Did they all magicly go away, or did they just not hit you at all, which is one of those things called a phisical impossibility.

I'm sorry if I am being rude, or if I simply do not comprehend, but if an explanation does not rise I'm sure somone will be mispleased that their exelent attack was wasted like that.

Again know that I am not picking sides, picking on you, or intentinally being rude.

A nice day to you both.

Jack London

Banned
If you read his template, MS, you'd see that the assault DOES, in fact, hurt his character, but not as much as it would hurt pwninator's character. The attack consists of converting her own anger into energy and then forcing it into an exlposion. Like using one's own spiritual energy, it wouldn't affect thyself at all. However, using ones own emotion as energy, it works almost, if not the same, the same way. Regardless, as stated in DKM's template, the assault does hurt him, but only to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back