• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Open Challenge~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

This is an open challenge, I'm looking for a good fight and someone who will post frequently.
Rules
Normal, No godmoding, no powerplaying ect..
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/movie/finalfantasy/final_fantasy_7.jpg

My Template

Name: Ghost

Class: Ninja

Appearence: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/158/3/3/Cyborg_Ninja_by_IronShrineMaiden.jpg

Weapons of Choice: Ghost is able to duel weild swords and carries both with him.
One on his waist which he uses for attack http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-CYCTSTR.jpg
The other on his back that he uses for defense http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-FTBRNSOD17.jpg
Along with his blade Ghost carries two sets of throwing knives attached to his upper forearm.
http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/TS-TLB3PC.jpg

Abilities: Because of his gentically enhanced exoskeleton suit, Ghost is given a number of rather unatural abilities such as; super strength, speed and agility. The suit frees Ghost from the boundries of gravity and allows him to do things people would think impossible; glide through the air, scale walls, alude gunfire, deflect gunfire (sword). The exoskeleton allows Ghost's body to react at mind blowing speeds, the exoskelton is directly connected his nervous system and enhances his movements beyond human capabilities. Besides all of that, his suit posses hidden abilities such as; he is able to project and retract a metal chain whip from below his right wrist up to 20ft. http://www.trueswords.com/images/prod/c/TS-NBW46_540.jpg The whip is made of an unbreakable alloy known as Adamantium, with bladed edges Ghost has compleat controll over the chain weapon. On Ghost's left palm there is a circle engraved into it which works in a way as an energy gun, which he can either fire blasts or rays of energy at his opponent. The portal also works as an absorbant to any type of elemental or energetic projectile.

Biography: Ghost is the result of a failed top secret military experiment, he was the only survivor of the experiment and managed to escaped before further experimentations were to be prefromed on him. Ghost had no memory of who or what he was, he was reborn half a machine. Ghost was hunted down and supposedly murdered by a battalion of men working for the man who created Ghost. He was said to have been shot with three rounds of ammunition before falling over a cliff to his death. Three years had passed since the incident and the secret facility was still in operation, and growing in power. The public was still unaware of the illegal experiments the scientists underwent within the facility but that was soon to change. One night at the facility there was a breach in security, within 30 minutes 8 guards were killed in cold blood. A backup SWAT team was sent in to secure the base and were all brutally murdered, the facility was now a slawter house, hundreds were killed before the entire base caught fire. The intruder made his way to the president and founder of facility. The president heard the screams of his guards in the hallway, hiding behind his desk, there was a sudden silence as the ninja entered the room has set a flame and was destroying the entire facility. As Ghost stood at the door, the president looked in fear at the white exoskeleton that he had brought to life, covered in the blood of the people the ninja had killed.
The man tremble in fear screaming "Your a ghost I killed you 3 years ago!! I killed you!" Ghost slowly walked towards the man, he drew his sword. The man screamed in terror as the Ninja lifted him by his head and impaled him in the wall. As he hung from the wall, Ghost walked through the inferno that would engulf the man along with everything that made him.

Last edited:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
If this is a melee battle, then how can you be defying gravity, firing energy projectiles, etc? I will edit in a template in a little bit, but I thought I'd clarify first

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I'm too busy right now. Someone else can take you.

DragonKnightMatt

((I'll take you on... I'll post my template if you accept...))

EDIT--
((Sorry, I had a noob moment for a second there... ^_^()

BTW, I won't retreat this fight... But for some reason, everyone seems to retreat from me...:sad:))

Name: Misato Renigal

Race ???? (Presumed human)

Eye color: Light Green

Appearance: She has a child-like appearance, yellow hair just below the shoulders, and red eyes that shows no emotions. Battle-hardened at an extremely young age, it shows no sign on her flawless peach-white skin. Her attire consists of a white t-shirt (Length just below the waist) and red shorts with black-stripped socks and black shoes. Also, she wears a light red leather jacket to conceal her weapons.

After her fight with Tavish - She now wears a long-sleeved black jacket, long black t-shirt with black pants and black shoes. She also bears some scars from her battle, mostly on her once unprotected legs, which is why she is wearing them now. Her exterior expression remains the same, cold and showing no emotions.

Personality: Since she was 3, all she knew was how to kill in stealth, so she's not one to make friends with. Her icy stare can send chills down anyone who looks at her directly, even though she looks like an ordinary ten year old.

After her fight with Tavish - Even though her exterior hasn't seemed to change, inside she is like a scared child, afraid of herself as the realization of her past actions were affecting her greatly, having now learned what fear, regret and pain are. She now searches for her real meaning for her young life.

Weapon(s): Arm Blades - A device on her arms that extend a blade to the length of a short sword.

Shield: None

Armor: Angel's Breastplate - Chest armor hidden under her shirt

Special Abilities: (May learn more as time passes)

(Sword Style) X-Slice - 2x Attack with Arm Blades.
(Sword Style) Fall of Raining Blades - A relentless, faster than light thrust attack.
(Sword Style) Sword Spinner - She can spin her body like a top, slicing her target.
(Sword Style) Sentry Shield - With the ArmBlades, she can absorb certain types of attacks and store or repel them back to the enemy.
(Sword Style) Wing Blade Alpha - Creates metal wings on her back so she can fly, stronger than the original Wing Blade. It can absorb a lot of damage before it breaks. Because of Misato's small size, she can use the Wings to cover her whole body if need be.
(Magic Style) Omega Blast - Energy coming from her anger, she releases the energy in a dome that explodes out 100 feet. Limited to two at a time. More than two may result in physical as well as mental damage to her body and mind, and has half the effect. Uses it as a last resort. Requires sleep to recover.
(Magic Style) Mind Control - She can use her magic powers to control objects and/or people, like telekinisis and telepathy, move them around and do various other things. *Unlocked from mentioned battle*
(Magic Style) Aura of Healing - She can put a white aura on her blades, causing them to have healing properties rather than destructive. *Unlocked from mentioned battle*

(Special)Silver Sylir (Silver Demon) - Calls apon a Silver Sylir to protect her when she is near death, preserving her body untill the target is destroyed or running away to a safe place to rest. Her appearance changes to a silver jumpsuit, her wings change to real demon wings, her skin turns deathly white and fangs appear on her mouth, her brown hair spiking up in certain areas, like it was underwater. -add more-

Biography- Having no idea of who she really is other than her training that she was given since she was three, she follows her master's command regardless of what it is. Her current mission has already cause the destruction of Selina City, as she searches for her target in blue armor from her master's world....

Chapter 1 - Little Death

She walked down a street, leaving the destroyed, burning city behind her, her light brown hair blowing in the wind, as if the Wind God herself didn't approve of her. Her outfit she had was a little dirty from the fighting there, but she would take care of that later. Her target wasn't there, it seems. Dark clouds slowly fill the sky as a storm slowly approaches. She continued down the road and soon came across a man standing in the road, looking at the destruction with shocked eyes.

"M... My hometown... Layla..." The man catches a glimpse of a red object in front of him before he felt something go through his back. He gasped and looked down to see a blade extended from his stomach, which suddenly twisted. His scream echoes as he was paralyzed and fell to his knees, then to the ground, sliding off the blade. The girl smiles and narrows her eyes, which she almost resembles a demon with that look, as the man falls, dead even before he lands.

"You should have stayed quiet..." The girl said in a high, mono-tone voice as she wiped her blade clean with his shirt. "You may have lived longer..." After checking to see if it was clean, she continued down the road, on her search for her target...

*************************************************************************************

The girl, known to the deceased as Misato, had been traveling the path from the city for well over an hour, the smoke rising ever higher and seemed to mix with the dark clouds overhead. Misato's expression shows no feelings or remorse for her actions, especially after she killed that one traveler, to ensure that no one from that city survived. Although her weapons were concealed inside the sleeves of her jacket, she just looked like a child heading home from an errand.

Misato came up to a fork in the road, a sign posted in the center of it. The left arrow that said Aquario Bay pointed to a path leading over a hill, while the right arrow that said Keriot Forest/Plains of Reros lead to a forest with a plain just beyond it. She felt like having some fish, being hungry as she had used up a lot of energy in destroying the city. Sighing, she starts down the left path, her eyes never changing from her half-opened gaze.

Stopping over the hill she looks at the vast ocean. This is the first time she had ever seen something so large and she was surprised at first, lightning dotted the horizon of the ocean.

"So, this is an ocean..." She looks downward and sees the seaside town of Aquario Bay just off the shores, the quiet sounds of the waves made from the wind in the distance almost relaxing. "... and there's my next area. He had better be there, but first I need some food and shelter from this storm." With that said, she started walking to the town, winds still as fierce as it was before.

Upon arriving at the entrance, she looks at the few buildings around her. To her left was what looked like a market place, but it was closed for now. Also there was a Weapons/Armor shop just beyond it with a few unlabeled buildings. She guesses that those are homes to the residence here. To her right was an Inn, a Pub and a few more unlabeled buildings. Straight ahead was the docks, where boats come to drop off or pick up items. There seemed to be only one boat in the docks area, but that was the least of her concerns. She heads to the Pub on the right. On entering, she got a few people staring at her as she looked inside. The people inside wore the usual sea-style clothes that she saw in the previous city that she visited, but there were some that looked a bit off compared to some. She walked up to the bar, and sat in one of the stools.

"Name's Rick. What'll it be kid?" The man at the bar asks her.

"You serve food here?" She asks in her usual mono-tone voice, her tired eyes looking up at him.

"Yeah, we do. Mostly fish though, since that's all we have." The bartender said, chuckling as he turns around to look at her. "You alright kid? You don't look too good."

"I'll have 2 Fried Fish and some Ale too." Misato said, looking directly at him. Her eyes seemed to have won him over, which was the general idea of leaving her clothes like they were. He called the order through a pipe that was next to the various bottles. A few minuets later, she got her dish and drink. She started eating slowly at first, sampling the food.

"This is pretty good." She said to the bartender. Misato was almost finished with her meal when she began to get annoyed with the eyes staring behind her.

"You seem to catch everyone's attention kid. Something happen to ya?" Rick asks her.

"No..." She lied. "Nothing out of the ordinary." She finished her meal and was heading out the door. The people inside were whispering about that girl, how she came from the direction of the big explosion a while ago and such.
As she stepped outside, a few raindrops hits her face. She wipes it off with her sleeve and looks up at the now darker clouds in the sky, lightning dancing inside of them. She yawned as she went to the Inn to rest while the storm carries over. It really began to pour as she enters the Inn, a few people were inside here too. Misato went to the counter and asks for a room. The man didn't look at her as he said. "Take any room you want."

Misato was surprised at the man's response, but took the hospitality regardless. She went to room 3 and entered it. After dusting off her clothes, she turns off the light and lays down on the bed to take a nap, the sounds of the storm outside relaxing her to sleep.

*************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, back at the Inn...

A figure was entering room 3, the same as Misato's. He slowly closes the door behind him to keep it from squeaking. The person slowly walks over to Misato's bed and looks over her. The storm had already passed, but the clouds still lined the nighttime sky. The only light was from the outside torches that was at every building, so that people traveling the night could see their way through town, but the dim light was all that the person needs to avenge his family. He had heard from the other townsfolk at the pub the rumor that surrounds this girl that was before him. It had confirmed his suspicions of the destroyer of Seline City, the place that his family had been visiting at that time.

Drawing out his blade, he holds it above the sleeping girl, whispering... "I cast you back to your hell---guh.." He didn't get it all out as he felt something metallic going through his chest. A stray bolt of lightning lit the room up just long enough for the man to see the girl's lifeless eyes looking at him. Her right arm was up at him and a blade was out from it, piercing him. The man's scream didn't even phase her as she pushed him back with her right hand, moving the blade in and out of him as she got off the bed.

"Why must there be people like you, who intend to try this stunt with me?" Misato said in her mono-voice as the man tried to get away from her. The little girl stretches her arms out, the other blade on her left arm extends automatically. She begins to spin in place, faster and faster. The man reaches the door and tries to pull himself up and get out of there, but all he manages is to get back on his feet. Looking back, it was hard to see from the wind she was producing, like she was a mini-tornado.

"Sword SPINNER!!!" She shouts as she spun towards him at high speed, slicing through him and the door, as well as about five other people that were outside, their screams quickly silenced. She giggles as she notices the extra bodies.

"So, they thought that they could ambush me if I got away... the fools. And to think I actually liked this town..." She said, her voice warbled as an effect from the spinning. She continued her trajectory, destroying everything in her path. Not to much longer, the place began to cave in. Moving outside to the crisp night air, she completely turns the small building into a pile of wood and blood. She stops in one spot, where the door used to be, and slowly stops her spinning. She starts to dance down the street in a waltz type dance as her spinning from her technique finally stopped.

"That was so much fun!" Misato said as she twirls into the air and lands in a pose, smiling. A few seconds later, she regained her composure and sighed. "Sikado isn't here either. Grr." She stomps her foot and narrows her eyes as she looks on the dirt-covered ground. "Maybe I should go ahead and destroy this town too..." But something she didn't realize was that she didn't get enough rest earlier to use the Omega Blast. She sighed and started to head to one of the other houses, since the Inn was destroyed, and sleep there until daybreak, when she will continue on her search for the blue armored man.

Chapter 2 - Misato's Mistakes

* Click here for the battle log *

A few days have passed since the battle...

Misato's physical form recovered greatly, thanks to Tavish's care, but Misato was still mentally unstable and was griefstricken from the chaos she had caused. To Tavish... to those townspeople, to everyone she has ever met. She decided to strike out on her own once more, to lessen the chance of her hurting Tavish again and left in the middle of the night, while he was sleeping. Now she is traveling the world, trying to find her purpose, her meaning for living, as well as the courage to defy her master when she returns home.

((Since you issued the challenge, you post first))

Last edited:

pwninator

OOC: Alright DragonKnightMatt i look forward to doing battle with you, i will edit this later with my first post.

IC:
Walking amongst the rubble and decay of the forgotten city of Arthidad, Ghost realized what effect war had on the world. The Civil Wars between seperate tribes of the city ragged for years before they were finally put to rest less than one year ago with the dropping of a nuclear missile. The city was now nothing more than an abandoned war zone, hundreds of thousands of people were killed in the explosion, you truly do not understand what war does to a society until you see it with your own eyes. Ghost saw this place as a sanctuary for himself, for all he knew to live for was battle, he felt this place was much like him; scarred from war, left with nothing but memories of what used to be and that feeling of emptiness.

Ghost had come to this place seeking solitude and to escape from battle, it has been 5 years since he had revisited the military facility, since then he has been active in assassin work and has come to many places such as this to hone and perfect his senses in combat. As he wandered further down the street there was a thick cloud of smoke spewing from a destroyed vehicle, a fire was still kindling within the engine. Suddenly from no more than one hundred feet in front of him a small batalion of soldiers burst from the cloud of smoke opening fire on Ghost. These soldiers were part of a small resistance of men who watch over the abandoned city, and keep invaders out of the neutral territory. Once the six men were in range Ghost acted, flinging himself into the air, he fired a of knife down onto the nearest soldier, catching him in the lower throat.

When landing on the ground Ghost took a defensive stance, as the soldiers came closer in range three of the five unsheathed swords and attakced Ghost head on. The first man swung his blade upwards at the ninja. Ghost flipping backwards released a silver knife clean through the man's head, killing him instantly. While still in the air, Ghost fired a wicked metal chain from his wrist into the ground and catipulted himself towards the next man, drawing his katana Ghost cut the man in two as he landed before the last swordsman.

The man stood in utter disbelief and terroras he stared into the emptiness that was Ghost's face. Before the man could speak, Ghost forced his swords through the man lifting him in the air, before tossing him across the street. The two gunman seeing this began to fire blindly at the ninja, Ghost jumped into the air and began to sprint towards the men. Elluding the constant gunfire, Ghost charged the men who were screaming in horror as the killer stormed towards them. Ghost drew a second sword and cut through the men sending blood through the air, raining down on the ground. Once Ghost had sheathed both his blades he peered out into the distance and saw a firgure emerging from the smoke, a child no more than ten years old, wondering the battlefield, this was no ordinary girl.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

Misato had long since lost her way, but then again, she had nowhere to go. With the deaths of a thousand souls bearing on her consiousness, anyone else would have to kill themselves to get rid of it. Misato looks around at the new area, complete destruction all around, reminding her of the city she herself destroyed. She walks around, looking at the damage. She had even come across the burnt figure of a stuffed rabbit that would have belonged to a little girl. Sighing, she continues through the wrecks and debris, seeing what she could find here.

Hearing some commotion further on ahead, she walks in that direction, continuing to look around as she tries to not be conspicuous to the battle taking place nearby. Picking up a hubcap, she looks it over, the shape of it reminding her of something familiar something of her own past that she can't remember. Hearing silence now, she looks over to where the battle was and sees a man standing there, thin and wearing a grey bodysuit. She thought he was a statue at first, that the fighters had moved on, but something did move alright, the statue.

"Who are you?" She asked in her cold voice along with her icy stare, trying to look defencive with her black outfit on. She stood there, waiting for his answer.

Last edited:

pwninator

Passing through the thick smoke he continued towards the figure until coming to a sudden halt. Before him was a young girl with a icy pale complection and the deep crimson eyes of a demon. The young girl asked him in a cold, dark voice; "Who are you?" Ghost stood for a moment in silence. "I bear no true name, but a memory, I am called Ghost."

Once saying this he lowered his guard and opened his face visor, revealing a young battle warn man appearing no more than twenty. "I ask you why would a child such as yourself be wandering alone in a place like this?" Ghost asked calmly to the girl, attempting to distract the child from noticing the blood scattered on his white suit.

Ghost began to draw closer to the girl, "I mean you no harm child, I am but a man seeking solitude." Ghost stopped and turned to the decrepit city surrounding them both before turning back to the girl, Ghost was troubled by the girl, and found a cold hatred in her eyes, the kind of hatred that is perminently imbetted into a mans soul when they take the very life of another person; the cold look of a killer.

DragonKnightMatt

"I bear no true name, but a memory, I am called Ghost." Misato could see why he calls himself that, from the color of his suit. A device on his face opens, revealing a young battle worn man's face. She looks up at it, her expression remaining the same. "I ask you why would a child such as yourself be wandering alone in a place like this?" Ghost asks her.

"I'm searching for my reason to live..." Misato said, her eyes showing a slight trace of guilt before it had disappeared. She watched him as he approached her.

"I mean you no harm child, I am but a man seeking solitude." Ghost said to her. He stopped a few feet away and looks around the destroyed city. Misato could tell that he was troubled by the mere sight of her, a lone child in a black shirt, pants and a tattered red jacket. It could also be that he could see that she has killed before, the same look that she saw in his eyes. While he was looking, she glanced over at a few dead bodies, the blood still flowing fresh from their now-dead corpses.

"You seek to kill all in your path... like how I was... once." She said the last two parts lowly as she puts her right hand over her rapidly beating heart, remembering those awful memories of the screams and blood of the victoms she herself had ripped through. Innocent victoms, men, women, even other children like herself. A lone tear escapes her cold eyes. She wipes it off with her jacket sleeve and rubs her eye. "Is it fun to do so? Ending one life after another? In relentless assaults?" She asks him, wondering why he was doing this. She looks back to his face. Ghost was also looking at her.

pwninator

"I'm searching for my reason to live..." The girl answered in the same cold voice as before. "Thats quite a morbid tone for a child." Ghost said looking at the girl, while Ghost glaced at the eroding city in silence he heard the young girl say,"You seek to kill all in your path... like how I was... once." Turning to the girl, he saw her clasp her chest. This child had killed before, there was no doubt in Ghost's mind, "But you are just a child are you not?" He asked after being taken aback by this realization.

Before Ghost could speak again the girl said wiping a single tear from her eye, "Is it fun to do so? Ending one life after another? In relentless assaults?" Ghost stood firmly and answered her rather quickly. "No, not at all...ending someones life is never a pleasure for me, but I fear it is the single reason I was created. The one thing I know how to do, is to kill...But I do not kill without purpose, even though sometimes that purpose is unknown to me, there is a reason, be it revenge or to settle a conflict, there is always a reason."

"If the reason you are questioning me is to mislead my intuition, then I am afraid you have failed. You intent to kill me do you not." Once Ghost said this he came to a sudden stop placing his hand on his blade. Looking the girl in the eyes again he smirked slightly before closing his visor and jumping into a defensive stance, preparing for battle.

DragonKnightMatt

"No, not at all...ending someones life is never a pleasure for me, but I fear it is the single reason I was created. The one thing I know how to do, is to kill...But I do not kill without purpose, even though sometimes that purpose is unknown to me, there is a reason, be it revenge or to settle a conflict, there is always a reason."

"If the reason you are questioning me is to mislead my intuition, then I am afraid you have failed. You intent to kill me do you not." He asked back, closing his visor and jumping into a defencive stance. Misato thought on what he said, things were starting to make sense to her now.

"Killing without reason... that was it." Misato said as she had done something she hasen't done in years...

She smiled.

"That it why I feel so bad? Because I had no reason for fighting anymore?" She looks over at the remains of his last victoms. Then, her face returning to the cold looks from before, she looks at Ghost, starting to feel like she did in her last battle. "You seek to kill me? I can't allow that. My new mission... won't allow that!!" Extending her arms, two blades the length of a short sword and the width of a broadsword shot out from her jacket sleeves. If one looks closely at them, you could see the stains from her own victoms on them. She charges at him, Armblades hanging from her side. She uses X-Slice, knowing that he would more than likely avoid the attack, so she jumps up and kicks him after the strikes.

pwninator

"You seek to kill me? I can't allow that. My new mission... won't allow that!!" Once saying this Misato lunged forward attacking Ghost with a X-Slice, Ghost defending himself he quickly drew his katana and deflected the attack from the two blades. Misato anticipating Ghost's defense, and landed a kick to the left of Ghost's chest falting him slightly.

While receiving the kick Ghost sheathed his sword and proceeded to move with the velocity of the blow, gliding backwards to recoil the impact of the kick. While countering the attack Ghost grasped the girl's anckle, and with the force Misato used to kick Ghost, he launched her towards the side of a building adjacent to them.

While Misato was heading helplessly towards the buildings before her, Ghost acted quickly on his chance to attack, firing three silver knives directly behind Misato before projecting the metal chain from beneath his right wrist at the airborne girl.

DragonKnightMatt

As Misato was thrown through the air, she looked back, seeing three silver lines heading for her. Using her Mind Control, she pulls up a totalled car and uses it as a shield, blocking the knives as she uses it again to push at her feet, causing her to flip around as she came into contact with the building, shooting through a window and landing on her feet against a wall, cracking it some from the force of the blow.

"This might be more trouble than I thought... Wing Blade Alpha!" Misato said, creating a set of Metal Wings on her back. She shot back out of the window and hovered in the air with her newly formed wings. Ghost had disappeared from where he was before. "Shoot, where did he go..." Misato asks herself as she continued to look for him, not once did her face show any emotions.

pwninator

Seeing that Misato was moving to counter his attack, Ghost began to sprint towards her before leaping into the air, ascending into the clouds. From a distance, Ghost could here his opponent initiate her next move "Wing Blade Alpha!" She cried into the silence as Ghost rose to his climax, after a moment of stillness he began his descent in a free fall.

As he grew nearer his speed continued to increase, before Ghost fired five ninja knives down on his enemy, after doing this Ghost unsheathed one of his swords and positioned himself for a finishing move. He was nearly 500ft from the ground, but he remained out of sight due to the thick clouds. At this point Ghost had gained speed and was moving at nearly the same velocity of his five knives, placing his sword in his left hand he prepared himself for contact with Misato.

Now almost in view, Ghost could see his enemy. Moving at a rate of nearly 900 feet per second, Ghost fired his bladed chain along side the knives he threw. Just as he came into view he finished his move, Ghost was trailing the knives and whip by less than a second, ghost made a downward swing with his blade across his body at Misato. Ghost timed this so that every portion of the attack would hit at nearly the same time.

Last edited:

DragonKnightMatt

Misato was still looking for Ghost along the ground and didn't think about looking in the air. Before she could react, her wings made a chime as five knives hit them and two slashes across her back, sending her to the ground at 400 MPH, creating a crater when she had landed, as well as a large dust cloud.

It took a moment for Misato to rise from that attack. -That was a little cheap, attacking from behind...- Misato had thought to herself as she slowly got up, moving her wings a little to test them before looking up at Ghost. She feels a cut across her back as she tests her wings, stinging a little as it bled slightly. She applies the flat part of her blade to her back, stumbling a little as she uses her Aura of Healing, adding a white aura on her blade, which spreads on contact, healing the cut slowly over time. Dispeling the technique, she focuses back to the battle. Dust still covered the area above her, but she could see a glimpse of something gray just above her. With a hard thrust from her wings, she shoots out at him as 102mph, blades out like a spear, looking dead at him in the center of the blades.

Last edited:

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Okay, "hypothetically", if his sword hit you dead on with that kind of speed and power...............your body would be cut clean in half.

Ohh and not to be mean but you seem to always forget the "Chain Whip" he launches at you which, btw, would have also hit you.

I'm just saying.

DragonKnightMatt

((Well, the car was suppose to block the chain as well as the knives... for the second attack I didn't realize at first it was seven hits at once, thought it was six. Misato's a tough girl, as proven in her last battle. I'll edit my post then...))

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Thank you, and do know I am not trying to be hard on you or favoring Pwninator but that I am mearly trying to make this fight as great as it can be.

Your corporation is much appreciated. I anticipate the climax of this fight greatly.

pwninator

OOC: I'm not trying to be arrogant or anything but, I would just like to say DangonKnightMatt, I don't think you understand what I did. I came at you from above with every attack hitting you symaltaneously; the knives, the chain and the sword all at once from directly above you.I didn't hit you in the back.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
OOC:

Okay at this point.............I don't care.
Either one of you admits defeat or one of you accepts the others edited post and post yourself. Either way I want to see bloodshed NOW.

DragonKnightMatt

((Misato was looking around for your char, pwninator. It was just so happened that her back was turned by the time the attack had happened. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were expecting a one-hit kill with that attack. Regardless, I was hoping for a good battle here. I'll wait for your post.

Reminder: Misato shot out towards you with her blades aimed at you, she was looking at you dead on between them at a little over 100mph.

Responce to below post - My apologies for offending you. I didn't mean anything bad when I said that, I was just agreeing with Master Sephiroth was all... :sad: ))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back