• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Open Challenge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
This is an open challenge to anyone so that i may test out my upgraded version of Gigdoh. Regular rp rules apply. So who's up for a battle?

Judges:
1.???
2.???
3.???

Name: Gigdoh

Race: Fallen Seraphim (Angel with more than 2 wings)

Appearance:

Human Form: Short black spiky hair,hazel eyes, 6’0, 146lbs, tone muscles, black t-shirt , red jeans with big eyes drawn on the knees, barefoot, pale skin tone.

True Form: 7 blood red wings(3 on each side and one in the middle of the back), hazel eyes, pale white hair that drops to his shoulders, a shadow like body, , 3 inch long fangs, a black and red cloak(made of his own blood) that covers everything except his head and feet.

Weapon(s):

Human Form:

The Fallen: a heavy blade 6’5 long made from the blood of his friends whom he saw killed when he was a mere boy.

True Form:

His Body: just like what it sounds like he uses his own body as a weapon.

Abilities: Has the tracking abilities of a blood hound, able to manipulate blood into weapons, also able to manipulate the blood in others bodies but only if he has a bit of his own blood inside of them.

Personality: Gigdoh is a sadistic and morbid person, who delights in the suffering of others. His madness only deepens in the heat of battle when him and his opponent are tearing each other apart in a massive blood fest. Though at times he is seen calm and collected it is merely a ruse to hide his ever growing blood lust.

Bio: (Work in progress)

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
heh i'll be a judge on this roleplay if yah don't mind Silent

Wicked

absurdiam

WTF!

I recall you saying 'die' in another thread as well. Your immature.

BTW, here's the temp.

Name: Mythral.

Element: Non-elemental.

Race: Dragon

Appearance: Although Mythral takes the appearance of a human, she is nothing alike. Her skin is as hard as rock and her nails as sharp as diamond but still human looking. Her hair is almost white and her eyes match in almost the same color. You wouldn’t notice that she had a pupil unless you looked hard enough. She normally wears black tight leather that depicts every curve in her god-like body. She has three stages of her transformation other than her human form.

Element: Fire and Ice.

Persona: People would most likely refer to Mythral as a bitch. She is mean and manipulative and will stop at nothing to do what she is meant to do.

Bio: Mythral was born a small dragon, from an egg like the others. She had brothers and sisters and unlike humans, dragons can remember every part of their life. After about two years, just after Mythral learnt from her mother the basics of being a dragon, Mythral got kidnapped by a group of mages. They trained her to be “There” dragon, to ride her and use her in battle.

A Dragon’s second nature is to adapt to there surroundings and after 20 years of being around humans, Mythral became turning into one herself. The mages were amazed, some scared of what she might become. Once she became fully human, Mythral was unbelievably strong. She developed powers no human had.

She killed all the mages for taking her and went back to seek her mother. When she found her mother, Mythral was rejected, her only hope shoved back in her face. This was how she became so bitter. After this Mythral has learnt to control her powers and transformations and can change at will.

Transformations:

1st transformation; Bright Scale Woman.
Her skin takes a blue color to it and scales start to form. Nothing can pierce her skin, not even hot metal. Her nails also grow and her eyes turn red.

2nd Transformation; Semi-Beast Woman.
Scales are dominant now, and Mythral is much taller. She no longer has hair and it is replaced by scales. A tail grows and wings form from her shoulder blades.

3rd Transformation; Dragon Woman.
No human quality is shown, at all, in this form. She is a massive blue scaled dragon with enhanced hearing, sight and power. Blows fire and Ice as well. No magic is used in this form, Mythral relies on strength alone.

Attacks:
Human form.
In her human form, Mythral normally relies on close combat attacks. But other than that she uses these attacks;

Fire;
Fire Solace – A layer of fire surrounds Mythral’s body, it acts as a shield from physical attacks and also increases speed.
Sunbeam – A beam of light that will burn everything in its path. She uses this attack from her right hand.

Ice;
Ice Solace – A layer of Ice surrounds Mythral’s body, it acts as a shield from physical attacks and also increases strength. If someone was to burn or break the ice, it would seal itself.
Ice Speck – Sort of like the sunbeam but from the eyes.

1st and 2nd Form.

Fire;
Volcanic Exposure – Takes the form of an earthquake, volcanic rock will ooze from the ground.
Skies of Fire – Meteors will fall from the sky, destroying everything in its path.

Ice;
Avalanche – Mythral will make a large wall of ice, this will take a short time and then it will collapse and cover everything in its path.

Dragon Form.
This form, Mythral just breaths Fire and Ice or her metal-like claws.

Wicked

absurdiam
Well I'll chose the place and I'll make the first post A.S.A.P. I'm cut short for time right now. Get back tommorow.

Wicked

absurdiam
DarkArena.jpg

Hope that is alright for a battle feild.

Now to the fight.

IN: Mythral walked into the space and eyed the puple glow that was inside. Next to the oblong pillars, lay a deep pool of water, crystalized by the bright light above her. It was obviously charged with magic, she could smell it in the air. She craked her fingers and the sound echoed of the walls. She walk into the arena and waited for her oponent.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
You can't be serious man. It isn't that bad that you posted a pic for the battlefield, but it would help out the others to describe it or something, and it is never a good idea to start your first post and have it only be like two sentences...

Wicked

absurdiam
Ok, this is the first opening post I've ever done and I didn't find it that hard to look at the picture and see what it looks like. I thought this was the 'Battle' forum and I was mainly just waiting to 'battle'.

Wicked

absurdiam
Yeah, I didn't know that you had to do a in depth paragraph about the place, like I said, first opening post.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
ooc: sorry for the delay i was busy with school and such.

ic: Gigdoh walked into the dimly lit cave while wielding his The Fallen in his right hand. The sword dragged along the floor as he made his way deeper and deeper inside sniffing the air constantly. After a while of searching he found a person inside the cave which he then smirked and lifted up his sword. He aimed his sword's tip toward the person and said"Be you man, beast, or monster? Either way it matters not I'd slaughter you anyway." Gigdoh said in a tone that was both arrogant and yet with manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back