• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

open challenge to anybody to who takes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
Name deaddude

Age25

weapons: a 5' long 2' width sword that is sharp and a set of bow and arrow that is made of oak and the string is made of unbreakable string

appearance a Caucasian male who’s right half of the body is decayed. He has a army suit on and is 6’5” 225 lbs.
bio, he was a world war 2 soldier who fought in Germany and was put in the gas chamber.
60 years later he came back and he went to the reception and he met a surfer who taught him how to do the current things we do today. He has retrieved powers for the gas chamber. He was cryogenicly frozen for the sixty years he wasn’t alive

Personality. he is a nice guy who has a temper when somebody annoys him and blacks out from there

moves:
fire blast: he blasts a large flame out and hurts the enemy
lightning punch: he punches the enemy while rushing the lightning through the body for 3 seconds
leaf blade: he pulls out a sharp leaf and slashes the enemy 2 times.
Water fall: he splashes rain on top of the enemy with 10% acid in it
Metal uppercut: deaddude makes his hand metal and uppercuts the enemy
Psychic throw: deaddude mentally grabs the enemy and throws the enemy hard.
Poison punch: he punches and pricks a tiny hole and poisons the enemy for 2 turns
Earthquake: he starts a earthquake near the enemy and the enemy is stuck for 1 turn unless reversed
Rock punch: he punches the enemy when the right hand turns to rock
sorrow stare: deaddude grabs the opponents head and forces the enemy to stare into his eyes and is stunned for 1 turnes

Last edited:

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
ill take this challange

Name: Kurogo

Age: His physical age is 30 but his mental age is 666 years old

Height: 6’2

Weight: 225 lbs.

Weapon: Kurogo has a custom made longsword. His long sword has a golden hilt with emeralds, rubies and sapphires incrusted into it and an adamant blade with his name carved into the end of the blade.

Personality: Kurogo lives life the way that he wants to. He listens to nobody and fears nothing. Kurogo is a kick-back guy with a great sense of humor. He will never back down from a challenge of a fight, whatever the case he will never give up unless it means certain death. He is also stubborn and likes to argue a lot.

Appearance: Kurogo wears a black leather trench coat that covers his entire body. Underneath the coat is a dark red shirt. And he wears black cargo pants with a camouflage belt and a silver wallet chain hanging out of the right side of his pants. Kurogo has shoulder length silver white hair with dark red streaks in it. He also had ruby red eyes with a scar going straight down his left eye. Black fingerless leather gloves are worn around his hands and a golden chain around his neck with his name written in white gold. His wears black boots with red flames on the side and he has a tattoo of a sword going down the spine of his back and a red flame tattooed on the right side of his neck and going down his right arm and on his hand. Kurogo keeps his long sword in a black leather case with red trim and white stars going across his back.

Signature move: Spiraling element strike: Kurogo takes all eight elements and twists them around each other into a spiral of elemental energy; he then wraps the spiral around his blade and then swing his blade thus creating a huge wave of elemental power that will destroy anything in its path. It also has a strong recoil effect that makes kurogo temporally stunned.

Attack 1.Trembling darkness: Kurogo rises into the air and holds his arms up and says “open the darkness” and the battle field is surrounded in complete darkness leaving the opponent blinded and giving kurogo the chance to recover or attack.

Attack 2.Tragic magic: Kurogo summons eight elements that circle around him: earth, wind, fire, water, lightning, ice, light, and darkness. Kurogo then can use the elements to attack his enemies or to defend himself. These elements cannot be destroyed when they are circling kurogo.

Attack 3.Water typhoon: Kurogo combines the water and wind element together to form a giant water tornado. This typhoon of water does not move upon the battle field but it can be deadly if thrown into.

Attack 4 Striking thunder: Kurogo absorbs the lightning element ball that circles around him into the palm of his hand and he then extends his arm out to create the lightning blast.

Attack 5.Bolder dash: Kurogo kicks the ground hard with his right foot and then picks up a big chunk of earth. Kurogo throws the bolder up into the air and takes out his sword. As the bolder is coming down kurogo slices it eight times making tons of small rocks that hover in the air until kurogo closes his right fist. The rocks fly at the opponent with great speed striking every visible spot on the opponent’s body.

Recovery 1.Elemental restoration: Kurogo uses one of the eight elements that circle him to heal all wounds that have been made during the battle.

Defence1.Elemental clone: Kurogo can use one of the eight elements that circle him to create a clone of himself that will obey his every command until being struck by a physical attack.

Defense 2.Elemental shield: Kurogo uses the last element that he uses to attack with to make a shield completely surrounding his body.

Defense 3.Smoking darkness: Kurogo summons a cloud of dark smoke that makes him disappear into thin air and reappears right behind his opponent. Then he strikes them with a follow-up attack.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
fine with me

Kurogo walk uopn the canyon,he lookes around at his surrondings."Ah the perfect spot for a grusome dearth i think" kurogo said as he walked a little closer to the edge of the canyon. "ooo what a pretier way to die"kurogo said with a chukkle in his voice. He walked back to the center of the canyon and stood there motionless waiting for his vicum of the day to arrive.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo noticed somthing or someone in the distance. Perhaps it was his opponent kurogo went to investagate who this stranger was. When kurogo was close enough to his opponent he looked at him conserningly,"Hi im kurogo and i will be your opponent today" kurogo said extending his hand to his mysterious opponent. He dint like the sight of him though he wouldn't have to see him much longer anyway. "This battle sholn't take too long"kurogo thought to himself.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo shook the mans hand "hmm he dosent seem to be at all like the others i have faught in the past,no he is differant"kurogo thought to himself as he noticed the man staring at him. "umm exuse me its impolight to stare"kurogo told this deadude. Kurogo knew this one was powerful but hopfuly not more powerful than he.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
"no i havent fought in a war but i have been in many trecherus fights that im damn near lucky to come out alive" kurogo said as he looked around the canyon.Kurogo took from his pocket a flask with whisky inside. He twisted the cap off and took a big drink screwed the cap back on and put it back inside his coat. "What exactly happend to you deaddude"? kurogo asked.

Deaddude15

in a guantanamo cell waiting for the next battle
"germany, 1945, near the end...so im told, and i am knocked out and next thing i know, i am being draged and beaten, i see a room in front of me, im thrown in, using what energey i got got up and sat, they closed the door, and gas came and from there, i am breathing toxic gas until i am dead or in acoma for 64 years im told and during them was just memories and dreams of my life..." *looks toward kurogo* "whats ur history"

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Kurogo chuckles at deaddudes past. "Well as for me im a warrior how travels state to state nation to nation just looking and searching for victims...i mean opponents to fight with and i happend to get a note saying you wre to meet me at this loocation and fight,so i came now here i am"kurogo said to deaddude."Not many people know this and if this is repeted i will track you down and kill you,but i have only lost one fightand that was to my friend Zaitez".He is traveling for the same reason that i am. But he deffeated me because" kurogo stoped right there "Im sorry but i cant go no further" kurogo said

Breathing hevely kurogo said "when is lunch im starved?"

Endgame

:D
Perhaps, I'll show you both what it is to fight a real RP battle. That is, unless you're too terrified to fight me. I'd understand. I can be very intimidating.

Name: Lucas
Title: The Saviour

Appearance: (Will scan several sketches ASAP)
Lucas has shoulder-length, snow white hair which is parted down the middle, though somewhat unruly. His eyes are slate-grey, and his pupils take the form of four-point stars. His skin is slightly tan, though not dark. He is fairly muscular, but streamlined and sleek, and stands about half a head above average height.

Attire: He wears a white wrapping as a scarf, which trails down his back and is looped over his right arm. It covers his left shoulder, and is emblazoned with the insignia of a cross. A second wrapping forms a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back