• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
but there was something to ps3 to download that you guys are talking about and I have downloaded something (green with small men when you start it up) supposed to be used to the PSP but I never checked it out to much. no idea what it is but it sounds like I will be able to hook my psp up on the internet or go online on the internet though I can't though that with wireless and whatever.

I really am hating the PSP, not everyone has the money to get a PS3 just for Ad-Hoc Party!
this might be what I'm talking about but one the subject I'm just a noob

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
That Xlink Kai thingy only works if you buy an adapter so I guess either the PS3 or adapter if you want Wi-Fi or we can hope for Infrastructure mode

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
but there was something to ps3 to download that you guys are talking about and I have downloaded something (green with small men when you start it up) supposed to be used to the PSP but I never checked it out to much. no idea what it is but it sounds like I will be able to hook my psp up on the internet or go online on the internet though I can't though that with wireless and whatever.

this might be what I'm talking about but one the subject I'm just a noob

Ooooh that thing. Yeah, that's not called "Ad-hoc" but it's for "Infustracture" which allows you to play games that have a multiplayer feature and be able to use it on the internet to play worldwide. So if you wanted to play BBS's online mode through the internet, I believe you can do that. I don't have a PS3 (yet) so I'm not too sure of how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back