• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Online Dating/Relationships

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Underage: (17 or younger) If you want to be raped by a hair pedophile, sure!
Of age: (18 or older) If you're into dating men that look like the exact opposite of their pictures, sure!

Online dating could be good, if anonymity wasn't so easily accomplished. People can pretend to be things they aren't so easily, it's beyond risky to do it. Unless you can get absolute confirmation about who they are (driver's license) that they are who they are (basically impossible over the internet) and if they're a rapist (criminal record/somehow being able to see into their mind) then I suppose it's okay.

But, since we can't do that. Hell no. -_-

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Like I said before, there are definitely risks involved. But it's purely harmless if you have no plans to meet the person. It's just a fun thing, it's not serious or anything.

But if it does get serious, and you make plans to meet the person, then you deserve to get raped.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
_Riku_ said:
Like I said before, there are definitely risks involved. But it's purely harmless if you have no plans to meet the person. It's just a fun thing, it's not serious or anything.

But if it does get serious, and you make plans to meet the person, then you deserve to get raped.

Exactly. But it is far from harmless. You may not want to meet the person, but the solicitor will do anything he can to find your address, phone number, etc. My advice would be to just avoid it at all costs.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Though online dating probably isn't great, not everyone you talk to online is a 60 year old rapist. :3 You're all just paranoid. I've met two people whom I've talked to online IRL, and I'm still here, completely unraped.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
baka ushi said:
Though online dating probably isn't great, not everyone you talk to online is a 60 year old rapist. :3 You're all just paranoid. I've met two people whom I've talked to online IRL, and I'm still here, completely unraped.

Yeah, I mean I'm guilty of having one or two online relationships with people right here on KHI.. But they weren't serious and I'm still here unraped.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Riku's Nobody said:
I am. I want to butt rape all of you XD

Yeah I think its pretty stupid. Alot of people on the internet are insecure and they look for someone who can comfort them, which online predators do.

Once again I have been officially scarred for life. This is the 2nd time! Soon I'll be unable to go on the computer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back