• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Onimusha: Survival of the Oni

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Storyline:

It has been years after Soki and his allies have beaten Fortinbras, peace has returned to Japan. This peace didn't last for long, the Genma returned along with a new leader. Jubei, Tenkai, and Roberto set out to find the cause without searching for Soki and Ohatsu. Once they reached the place where the Genma came from, the three tried to stop the army from taking Japan. However Tenkai and Roberto were killed and Jubei escaped in time. Days later, Jubei had found Soki and Ohatsu and told them about what happened. Soki sets out on his own to find out the cause. More Oni came to help Soki. They all found the new leader of the Genma known as, Misaru. The Oni fought as hard as they could, but in the end the all died, even Soki. Japan was then conquered by Misaru and his army of Genma. Years later, the last four Oni heard of Misaru and set out to stop him. The Last Oni have come to liberate the land.
-------------------------------
Rules:
1.No Godmoding or Powerplaying.
2.No spamming.
3.Follow Morpheas's Rules and Regulations.
4.Romance is allowed, PG 13.
5.Curse is allowed, minor.
6.PM me with your template to join.
7.If you have read the rules put,"Survival" within your template.

If these rules aren't followed, you're out the RP.
------------------------------
Template:

Name
Weapon
Appearance
Oni Appearance
Personality
Bio
The Oni:

Vincent - Me
Aku Yagyu - Seirio
I'll post my template later. Please join.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Name: Aku Yagyu
Weapon: Miike Tenta and all known Yagyu styles such as the Yagyu Shinken Ryu.Quick Draw,and the Yagyu Shingan Ryu along with other fighting styles and knows use of ALL weapons of the Millenia
Appearance:
CoolSwordsman.jpg

Oni Appearance:
Malis.jpg

Personality: Quiet,friendly,shy,sometimes like to be alone but ,mostly helpful
Bio: Aku was born long before Jubei Sekishusai(from Oni 2) and his father who married an Oni,but asumes the form of a young person because of his Oni power who secretly fought Genma and hid from all the other remaining Oni.He was able to get his Oni powers before Sekishusai Mitsuyoshis father did(His dad from Oni 2 from the flashback)when his father himself was an Oni and his mother was a human.Since his father was an Oni,he was 75% Oni and 25% human and he also obtained the power of the Oni Eye.He lived through the ages but soon found out the Jubei Yagyu named Akane was killed along with a fellow Oni along with 3 other people who helped Akane.He found her corpse at Azuchi Castle where it had been dumped along with the Miike Tenta so He buried her body and took the sword in order to honor her death.He later found out only a few Oni lived,less than 6 and he was 1 of them.He came out of hiding and wore an eyepatch inorder to conceal his Oni eye through the many years he lived.He now ventures out to find the other remaining Oni and destroy the Genma army who he heard would try to destroy the Yagyu Village.

Last edited:

Chaos Jet

The Terror of Death
Here's my template.

Name: Vincent
Weapon: Lamentation
Appearance:
Vincemoon.jpg

Oni Appearance: A black aura forms around Vincent, his clothes turn completely black, and his hair turns white.
Personality: Vincent is reckless, and tries to everything himself. But when team work is his last resort he'll go along with it.
Bio: Vincent came to Japan during the time Soki, Jubei, Tenkai, Roberto, and Ohatsu were fighting the Genma. His parents were killed shortly after peace came to Japan. As the years went on, Vincent trained in order to find the killer of his parents. When Soki and his allies were killed, Vincent went out to investigate and found out that Misaru was the one who killed his parents and the Oni along with Soki's friends. Vincent had found Soki's broadsword and vowed to avenge the death of those who were killed by Misaru. In his attempt to kill Misaru, Vincent had heard of the other Oni who wanted to kill him as well, so he continued with his mission knowning that he may come in contact with the other Oni.

Last edited:
Z

Zato

OOC; Yes I know you must Pm your temp. I will pm you my temp. Just letting you know ahead of time that I will be sending you a temp to join and my bro KN is working on his and he'll send you a temp to join when he gets back on. I guess we'll be your two people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back