• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ongoing Battle With Jopari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopari

Viviana smiled, could this man really be so foolish as to think that he could survive with no oxygen? The shield around them had cut off all oxygen from the outside. She could feel her breath getting short, but it didn't matter now. The explosion had drained most the oxygen in the area, and luckily he lowered the amount of oxygen even more. The stupid alchemist was no going on about how the Indigo Lord had nothing for her. He had no clue who the Indigo Lord was.

"Do you know why the rain stopped?" she asked, her voice quiet as the oxygen was steadily being drained from the area. "Because the Indigo Lord wanted me to stop it." Viviana ran her hand through her hair, sighing slightly. "You don't understand, do you?" she asked, shaking her head. "The thing is the Indigo Lord is everything to me. I have nothing else, and I guess I love him." She smiled, surprised at her sudden willingness to talk about herself.

Well, it didn't matter. They were both going to die.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
He shrugged."At least I'll survive longer than you, you've only got about five minutes of air left....make them your best...." he held up five fingers "See the foolish errors of your plans....you don't think things through... you act on impulses...I have very methodical plans on how to act.." he twirled his rapier in his hand.... "and to think.... i didn't even have to use this"... he put down a finger..."Four minutes," he smiled at her...."I do really hope he forgives you for your sins." he put down another "Three minutes."

Jopari

"It didn't work," the voice of the Indigo Lord spoke to her as she felt herself grow dizzy from lack of oxygen. The alchemist was making a huge dramatic speech but she didn't care. The burning feeling of asphyxiation set in and she shook her head, trying to focus.

"I do really hope he forgives you for your sins," Rikken said, the only words of his speech cutting through the haze of death. Viviana managed to gather her thoughts, coming up with an answer.

"My sins are of no concern. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." Viviana said, her voice cracking in the low oxygen. "The Indigo Lord is the strongest, and you will die and he will be waiting," Viviana's vision went out and her powers flickered, oxygen flooding back into the area. Viviana's head hit the ground, and she felt herself lifted out of her body.

Death was the Indigo Lord's domain, and she was going to see him.

((Alright, the battle is over. VTS wins... again. Congratulation and that was fun.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back