• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ongoing Battle With Jopari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
I finally managed to finish my Rework on my Rikken Character..... and i've decide that since Jopari was my first challenger with him... i have decided that he should be privileged to fight his reworked form.

Name: Rikken Ominous

Alias: "The Iron Clad Alchemist"

Appearance: His new form is different from the previous one. His hair has changed from blond to blue. His alchemical symbols are now present on his skin whereas before they weren't. His leather shoulder guards he once had have disappeared. he has also gained somewhat bulkier muscle after the Absorption of the Philosophers Stone fragments into his blood system. Nothing else from his previous form has changed.

Personality: Unlike most, Rikken does not view the world in the black-and-white terms of 'good' and 'evil': He sees it from a personal viewpoint, one of benefit. What will be of benefit to him, what will assist others, and what can he gain from assisting it to assist others. He has few morals or ethics, regarding them as the trappings of a mind that cannot define itself outside of the narrow perimeters set for it. Anything he does, anything he says, while it may give the impression of compassion, or feeling, it will, inevitably, serve a greater benefit to himself. Despite this, however, there are moments when he lets his emotions get the better of him...Arrogance, for example, he knows to be one of his greatest weaknesses.
In the end, he is neither good, nor evil, nor neutral...he serves himself, and whatever might aid him or his goals, despite what others might classify him or his goals as.

History:

~Early Life~
He attendended church, played with the other kids and helped his father create weapons as the blacksmith's son when he was a young boy his family lived on the small income that the father gained from repairing weapons and the like his parents, were quite happy together even though they were stuggling to make ends meet. as a young child he started to help his father out with his business, his parents were to poor for him to be able to receive an education. he had few friends because he kept to himself mostly, and viewed other children as a waste of his time and effort.

~Teen Years~
he followed in his father's footsteps and took over his father's business when he was 14 because his father passed away. while working with his father his father seemed to be drawing strange markings on the weapons he was forging, "what are you doing father?" he asked,
"Strengthing the weapon son," he replied "here," he placed his sons hands over the markings, the sword glowed bright green and stopped as suddenly as it had started. before his father passed away he started to understand the compositions of metals and thier properties, this of course helped him emesely when his father died and soon he became the talk of the small village in which he lived, he wondered around handing out swords to the townsfolk for them to be able to defend themselves. Shortly after this a bandit Clan came to raid the village and thanks to him they were able to drive them off, and celebrations occurred.

~The Old Man Cometh~
While working in the workshop, he noticed a man in his late 40's seeming to be in a bit of trouble breathing, he left his work to help the man to a seat inside his workplace that was cluttered with numerous tools for making swords and other items to be made with metal, it was particularly cold day and the fernus was burning nice and warm he loved his job here working in the blacksmith, the people where always so kind to him. . While he was working the man seemed to have taken a keen interest to what he was doing, the man's eyes widened he smiled and said, "I see your using Alchemy there," Rikken looked at the man as though he was crazy
"What are you talking about old man, i've been making swords like this for years and i've never heard that word mentioned before,"

"That's because you've seen an alchemist before, i think you have potential my young friend," said the man standing up,

As the blacksmith opened his mouth to answer, the elder man suddenly fell to the floor, coughing forth a fit of blood. Helping him to a bed, our hero lay down to await his awakening...and an explanation.

Several years later

The elder man, an alchemist of great repute, it would seem, had a terminal illness. He could not heal himself, and was scared to go to the temple for healing, because of what he was. Seeking a way to pass on his legacy, the alchemist trained our enigmantic hero in his ways, building on his already natural understanding of it's relationship with metal and smithing.

"And now that i have taught you all i know, it is time for me to pass to on to the next world,i hope that what i have taught you will help if you meet someone named Wyn Xed tell him your my stand in --," The old man's hand fell limb onto his now lifeless body.

~The Old Man's Story~

Dertronomis Jiden used to be one of the Philosophers Alchemists trained by one of the alchemists in the faction that he belonged to because he showed potential, but when he was found out by the Judges, he had to flee to another city, and there he lay in hiding, for twenty years.

~The Musician~
During his many travels he once arrived in a city that consisted of a single person.... a guitarist. This person bothered Rikken, not for who he was but for the music he played. He engauged the man in a battle mearly to stop him from playing the music. When he battled him however... the sinister side of this musican was revealed when he attacked... He used the music from his guitar to act on the world. Rikken with help from the flow was able to defeat him... by using alchemy to disperse the oxygen content around them.. making it all most impossible for him to attack using sound... the musician came up with a brilliant plan to attack Rikken by making a box with some sort of flame inside it.... what he didn't realise or forget is that fire doesn't burn in a low oxygen environment. The only damage he sustained was a cut to a cheek.. the effect of the box grazing his face as it whizzed by.... Realising that the man contained great potential... he decided to allow him to live for now.

~The Female~
Going to add this bit after the fight

Items:

Philosophers Stone Ring: A Scarlette gem that rests in a ring this boost his Alchemical Power.. as well as allowing him to Transmute his own body into different forms.

Alchemist's Glove

Description: this glove has etched into it a basic transmutation circle capable of powering alchemic reactions when the wearer claps his/her hands and completes the flow of energy within his/her body.

Book of Minerals :

Description: A rather large book that's roughly two square feet and five inches thick. This book includes chemical compounds of various minerals from around the world and their elemental makeup. It also includes example combinations using transmutation and complex breakdowns of rare and common metals. It's heavy and wrapped with leather so it can survive long journeys. A metal buckle secures the pages so they won't get dirty if it's accidentally dropped.

Skills:

Ominous: His current form at the moment.... thanks to the absorption of the philosophers stone into his blood system, it has boosted his strength,speed and agility.

Dissaray: The blade on his waist serves other perposes other than that of defence allowing him to form any metal based weapon he desires eg: shields,swords,knives and the like. The circles on his arm controls this function.

Confusion: In addition to dissaray the weapon can also switch ends of the hilt to change weapon strike pattern Eg, using a downward stabbing action on another character that then rolls out of the way only to have the blade switch ends and be brought though into a sword slash.

Mimic Daravon: Rikken uses slight impulses in his speech to alter people's perceptions of the world around them. Rikken is a skilled orator, but is also aware of the other suggestive powers his words carry with them. He can use this knowledge and that of the flow of the world to cause a drowsiness to befall those listening to him speak. The greater the emphasis put on the words the greater effect it will have, and can even put some to sleep.

Soul Transmutation:
Using Alchemy he can attach his soul to metal armour and use them to attack his foes.

Fireball:
The glove he has is made of Ignition Cloth. basically when he snaps his fingers it creates a spark from there he uses alchemy to change the oxygen content and BOOM! fire bombs on command.

Second Impact: By breaking the laws of alchemy....that is;
1.Breaking down the object into it's basic atoms
2.Rearranging the atoms
3.Forming them into a totally different object.

By not using the third step. His is able to create explosions. Wether they be inside someone's head..... or on any object he desires... he cannot use this as a trap....because the explosion is instantaneous.

Oxygen Depletion: By transmuting the oxygen that makes up the air around him and his enemy, pushing the molocules further apart he can cause foe's to pass out or reduce their ability to effectively compete.

Raise Body Heat: By using the philosophers stone he can turn his body red hot... able to melt though the strongest steel and metals. his core temperature rises to over 5000 degrees Centigrade. he cannot keep this form forever though.

Diablo: using the power of the Philosophers stone he boosts his muscle growth increasing strength and speed. unfortunatly due to this boost in power he is unable to control his attacks.He attacks with blinding speed and accuracy. Due to the amount of stress put on his body this form doesn't last long

Jopari

Name: Viviana Junia Rochester

Title: The Indigo Princess

Personality: Viviana is arrogant and cold, but finds irony and sarcasm to be the greatest joys in the world. She is quick to dislike someone, especially if they follow the crowd without question, but despite the easiness of her hatred she is slow to harm people. She prefers not to cause grievous injury without reason.

Her enjoyment of irony and sarcasm cause her to use them quite often. She is constantly sarcastic almost to the point of annoyance. However she can become quite serious when needed and often has a deeply philosophical statement to make when the situation calls for it.

Appearance:

Height: 5' 7"

Weight:
134 lbs

Eye Colour:
Golden brown irises that fade to a black around the outer edges.

Skin Tone: A bloodless pale created by the use of makeup.

Facial Features:
Vi’s pale features are sharp and controlled. She wears makeup to enhance her appearance, wearing a majority of white powder to make her skin appear paler while highlighting certain features with black paint. Her eyes are deeply shadowed with such paint, making them appear sunken. Her jawbones and cheekbones are also highlighted with light black powder to make the sharp angles stand out even sharper. All of this creates a unique appearance that fits her role and accentuates her strangely sharp features.

These features are framed by two long black bangs that hang from her shorter raven black hair. She keeps her hair short except for these two long bangs.

Physical Features/Attire:
Vi is lean and well built for looking like she does. Her body is toned and muscular enough to prove that she works to keep herself in shape. Her pale complexion hides any scars that she might have, but make her black painted fingernails stand out against the white of her flesh.

She wears a simple outfit. Starting at her feet it follows a simple colour combination of black and silver. She wears a pair of boots that are ornamented with a metal toe and metal designs on the sides, leading up into a pair of well fitting black jeans. The jeans are embroidered with a flowing pattern of silver flames up the legs. Viviana covers her chest with a loose leather jacket over a tighter fitting black tee shirt. The jacket is studded with metal along the sleeves and collar to match the boots.

Birthplace: Indianapolis, IN

History:

When looking back at Viviana Rochester’s past life no significant facts truly stand out that explain why she was chosen by the Indigo Lord to be his mortal vessel. She led a normal mortal life, born to a pair of normal mortal parents. It is suspected that her parents’ strict discipline led to her choice to become ‘Gothic’. After this turn towards the darker and more cynical side of life Viviana took on the alias Vi.

For her teenage years she went through a number of New Age phases, at one point going so far as to join a psi-vampire group. These phases brought her close to magic and psychic abilities, possibly opening the Indigo Lord’s eyes to the fact that she would be an optimal vessel. Of course, that is just a theory and no evidence proves it.

During one of the New Age phases in her life, near the latter end of her teenage years, she attempted to make a pact with demons. At this time the Indigo Lord stepped up and appeared before her. At first she was terrified, believing that her ‘magic’ had actually summoned a demon. The Indigo Lord eventually proved to Viviana that he was not a demon and had come of his own volition.

The Indigo Lord offered Viviana the opportunity to gain real power. He offered her the position of his mortal vessel. Viviana didn’t waste time in agreeing and took on part of The Indigo Lord’s powers in exchange for her service. The Indigo Lord gave her free rein of herself at first. Viviana took her new powers to her old enemies, the one’s who’d always mocked her. Using the powers of the Indigo Lord she terrified them out of their wits, but before she killed them she had a revelation.

Viviana left her hometown, and she began her travels on Earth and the rest of the worlds as the mortal vessel of the Indigo Lord.

Shadows’ Gift (Weaponry):
Viviana’s only weapon is more or less an extension of her soul. Shadows’ Gift is a chain of dark energy that manifests from Vi’s left arm, wrapping around her wrist and extending down to whatever length she wishes. The chain can be used for a variety of purposes, whether as a means of attack as a whip chain, or as a means of defense by wrapping around the arm and blocking attacks. Due to the weapons immaterial nature it is impossible to alter or take away from her, making it a totally personal weapon.

Powers: Viviana’s powers that were granted by the Indigo Lord allow her to affect the basic structures of the world around her. Her powers extend into the realm of magic and psychic abilities. The powers aren’t at their most advanced level, because of her relative newness as being a mortal vessel they are still quite powerful even if they lack finesse.

Techniques w/ Powers:

Psychokinesis:
One of the most well-known powers. The ability to move objects and create shields without actually touching the object or wielding a shield. The use of this power is mostly undetectable, except for a faint distortion of the air around the area that it is being used in. Vi’s use of this power can be done without motion to guide it, but it becomes stronger and quicker when guided with her hand motion.

Pyrokinesis:
The ability to generate and control flames is one of the powers at Vi’s call. She has the basic form of pyrokinesis, but she also has a more refined form. This secondary form creates localized explosions at her will. These explosions can vary in power and size depending on how she wishes to use them.
~~~~

Viviana walked through the city, the neon lights edging the buildings glimmering in the rain. She brushed her hand across her forehead, wiping the water from her eyes. She could have simply kept the rain from washing over her with her powers, but the warm rain felt good on her skin. She scanned her light brown eyes across the dark scene before her, looking for the target.

The Indigo Lord had commanded her to find this alchemist, and hunting him was difficult. The rain eased her tensions. Supposedly this 'Iron Clad Alchemist' had begun to defy the Indigo Lord in such a blatant way. He'd supposedly created a philosopher's stone, and this was the last defiance that the Indigo Lord could take. Death was the only option left for him.

Last edited:

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
Rikken edged himself out onto the street his ragged coat covering him in the downpour.. he had hoped that someone hadn't been following him... but this appeared to be false... and it also looked like the Indigo Lord had sent one of his Elites to do the work... Rikken quietly laughed at this thought for a moment.. before bumping into her intentionally. "I'm very sorry dear girl but i did not see you there, pardon me.." his yellow eyes flashed across his face.. and she seemed to be a young girl roughly his age..a head shorter than him.. with golden brown eyes.. "Lovely day for a shower isn't it?" he smiled at her.

He readied himself just in case she saw though his disguise...

Jopari

The man stepped out from one of the side streets of the city, walking towards Viviana. He brushed against her, muttering a sorry as his eyes flashed across her face. "Yellow eyes," she thought to herself. No one in this city had yellow eyes.

"Lovely day for a shower isn't it?" the man said, smiling at her. She could see the man shift beneath the overcoat. Two thoughts flashed into her head, either he was an overzealous flasher with modified contacts or he was the alchemist she was looking for.

"Yeah, pretty nice," she replied. She smiled at the man, but kept walking. After a few paces she stopped, calling back over her shoulder to the man, "By the way, have you seen someone going by the moniker 'Iron Clad Alchemist'?"

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
His mind clicked at the name,The only people that know that name are other Alchemists and the Indigo Lord "Yes i have actually," he said his eyes flashing once again..he pulled the coat off to reveal his new form. "Vi ,surprising you didn't recognise me actually..." said Rikken as his the circles glowed on his arm.

"i am the Iron Clad Alchemist... the one you seek, although i'd hate to tell you that.. you won't kill me...." his body turned red for a few seconds and then back to normal... "For you see... my powers have advanced...far beyond that pitiful lord, he really has no idea... does he?" he smiled a curt smile and bowed . "Although it is nice to meet you again. i suppose we could resume from where we left off."

Jopari

"Although it is nice to meet you again. I suppose we could resume from where we left off," the alchemist said. Viviana smiled at the statement. Shadows' Gift uncoiled from her left arm, the tip just barely touching the ground.

She'd seen the glow of red light in the puddles gathering in the streets, and his cocky attitude needed to be brought down. "Excuse me if I don't applaud the ability to use yourself as a reading lamp," she said, turning and raising her left arm with a flourish. Shadows' Gift trailed through the air, almost invisible but for the glimmer of neon lights against the edges of the dark metal. With a slash of her arm the chain whipped forward, hissing through the air at the alchemist.

"Yeah, let's start from when I was just about to kill you," Viviana said, her voice cold with confidence.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
With a slash of her arm the chain whipped forward, hissing through the air at Him.
"Yeah, let's start from when I was just about to kill you," Viviana said, her voice cold with confidence.

Rikken reacted smoothly to the attack, catching the whip in his steel like hands.. before dropping it to the ground..... "You'll have to do better than that to hurt me..." He charged at her. His hands turning to sharp claws as he attacked her.."Lightning claws!" He jumped left and right as he charged at her...

OOC: soz for the short post... couldn't think of anything else to do...

Jopari

((No problem.))

Viviana danced backward, avoiding the claws that Rikken had suddenly grown. She smiled in the thrill of the battle, drawing back her right fist close to her body. The air around it shifted, suddenly shedding water instead of it bouncing off of her hand. She thrust her hand forward, opening it and releasing the energy she'd built up. The shock wave of telekinetic energy expanded outward, and around them it stopped raining for a moment.

Viviana laughed slightly as she controlled Shadows' Gift in her mind. The chain twisted, wrapping around her left forearm with a clink of metal on metal. The hard chain now protected her arm, allowing it to act as a hard defense against attack. The rain began again, falling harder now as the force of Vi's psychokinesis wore off. She smiled viciously at Rikken, "You've gotta try harder."

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
Vi smiled viciously at Rikken, "You've gotta try harder." He smiled menevolently."Very well then... but don't say i didn't warn you....." His eyes turned bright Blue. "Demon form Diablo!" suddenly his whole body transformed... his muscles bulged though the very loose clothing tightening it quickly around him. He skillfully wrenched aside the minor guard that she had up and delivered a punch with a lot of force into Vi's stomach...

"Never doubt me again...I posses your power ten fold now..." He jumped back and charged at her again

Jopari

Viviana gasped as the punch landed hard into her stomach. She coughed hard, spitting up blood to be washed away by the rain. Rikken had turned into a monster with the alchemist's prized stone. Vi glared at him, letting Shadows' Gift unwind from her arm, coiling into a loose pile beside her. Rikken shouted, "Never doubt me again...I posses your power ten fold now...," and as he charged Vi whipped her arm upward, Shadows' Gift leaped upward in response. The chain shot upward, burying itself in the steel reinforced concrete of the building next to her.

Before Rikken's charge could land a blow Viviana called Shadows' Gift to retract, pulling her upward and to safety. Vi held out her hand as she stood against the side of the building, her chain allowing her to stay in place high above Rikken's head. Her palm glowed with power as she called on the Indigo Lord's gifts. Steam began to rise from her arm where rain drops evaporated on contact. "And you're ten times uglier," she shouted down at him, and she released the power.

The explosion lit up the dark street, creating a crater of steaming rock and asphalt where Rikken had just been. Just to be sure that the alchemist wasn't getting up Viviana pulled the rain out of the air around her, building it into a liquid bullet with her powers. With a sweep of her arm she accelerated the mass of water to the speed of sound and sent it plummeting down.

That should take care of the pompous alchemist.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
"Hah...." As a deep voice teared asunder the rocks before her eyes... He managed to control himself long enough to say the word "Revert," His body changed back into it's previous fast form and he dodged the falling rocks.... He clicked his fingers lazily, "Binding Medium," The molten asphalt that had been kicked up by the explosion binded with the bullet of water. It dispersed in a feeble form of rock and landed a few feet away from him...."You offer no entertainment value whatsoever..."

He clicked his fingers again lazily...... An explosion erupted at the source of the Shadow's Gift's point of origin in relation to the building. He actually yawned for a moment.....at the explosion that ripped though the reinforced concrete.. "Was that it?" he asked himself.

Jopari

"Was that it?" Rikken asked. Viviana took advantage of the explosion, using the fragment of reinforced concrete as a projectile. Slowing her fall she swept the concrete still attached to the end of Shadows' Gift around and dissolved the chain as it picked up speed. The chunk of concrete shot downward, aiming for the alchemist.

Viviana let herself fall slowly, her powers keeping her at a safe speed. She landed lightly a few meters away from Rikken, "You're right." She smiled at him, scanning the area for a good angle of attack. "This is incredibly boring. Why don't you just slit your own throat?" Vi decided not to wait for an answer. A burst of speed propelled her forward and she aimed a hard left hook at Rikken's face.

The hook never connected though, she shifted her balance, dropping down into a crouch and holding her hand out with her palm open. Fire exploded from her palm, rushing towards Rikken's stomach. She continued her attack, leaning backward onto one hand and kicking outward at the alchemist's head. Continuing her momentum she rolled backwards and whipped Shadows' Gift around as she stood. The chain snapped forward, aiming to wrap around the alchemist's neck and wring the life from his throat.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
He coughed as the blow hit him in the stomach...Back kick to the head...recovering just in time to stumble back and dodged the chain by a few inches....."Whoh....Im getting sloppy....," he flicked backwards onto one hand and kicked outwards towards Vi...."Tisk,Tisk..." He said waving a finger...."You won't get me that cheaply.."

He leaped back onto his other hand and did a backwards flip before landing feet first against the wall..he pushed off and leaped up the opposite building.."Raise Body Heat!" His body seamlessly changed from human to a fireball...it would be the best way to describe it..... he landed feet first against the previous building... a little higher that last time because of the boost from the other wall...he kicked off again this time with hands outstretched..."Try to touch me now...,"

OOC: I think you might have guessed this by now but most of his fire attacks have been boosted

Last edited:

Jopari

((Thank you.))

"Try to touch me now," the alchemist taunted, his body glowing with heat. Viviana could feel the heat pouring off his body and hear the hiss of raindrops evaporating in the air around him. She backpedaled quickly, her mind racing to find a way to attack the insane man. Vi turned and ran all out, her eyes scanning for a better weapon than just her chain. The streetlight caught her attention and she reached out with one hand.

Her powers took control, invisibly winding their way around the light pole. A jerk of power and it pulled free in a wrenching noise and burst of sparks. Viviana's intentions twisted the metal around, making it into a sharp spike. She turned, facing the charging alchemist. Pushing her arm forward the long metallic spear leaped to her bidding. The sharp point lurched forward, jamming at the stomach of Rikken with deadly accuracy.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
OOC: A metal pole? Right..........

IC: He furrowed his brow in a vein attempt to understand the situation.....but couldn't. so he simply dropped, bounced off the ground... And back towards the pole. Grabbing onto the tailend of it, he swung himself ontop."Wahoooo!" he rocketed around on the light pole. Using small movements of his feet to change the direction of the pole......"You'll have to do better than that!" he faced towards her and jumped off, sending the attack straight back at her..

He landed back onto the ground and leaped again flying straight back at her...."Firey Slice!" his fingers changed back into their long tipped form and aimed them straight at her....

Jopari

Viviana watched the foolish alchemist take the pole and ride it back around, driving it at her. A flick of her wrist sent the metal spear crashing into the building next to them with her powers. "Fiery Slice," Rikken shouted, lunging at Vi. The sudden attack caught her off guard, the blazing sharp fingers of his hand struck across her cheek and she fell backward in shock.

"Ah fuh," Viviana cried out, barely cutting off her outburst. The pain cut through her body, and clutched at her cheek. The wound wasn't bleeding, but it would definitely leave a mark. "That...," Viviana began, cringing in pain as the motions of speech sent another spasm of pain through her. The pain was to great to talk, so she let her actions speak for her.

She lifted her hands away from her cheek, revealing the charred and burned skin as she raised them above her head. Power flooded into her and she clenched her left hand into a fist. The pressure around them increased as the pyschokinetic bubble surrounded them, pressing the oxygen tighter around them. She smiled, wincing slightly at the pain of the motion. She snapped with her right hand, a blossom of fire erupting from it and darting at the pavement beneath Rikken's feet.

The fire touched the pavement and it detonated, blooming into an explosive flower of fire. The increased oxygen content burned hotter and fiercer, flashing up bright as the pavement was ripped apart and slagged into a molten mess. Viviana stepped back from the fierce heat of the explosion, flinching as debris whipped by her.

vash_the_stamped

Website
www.z3.invisionfree.com
"Hmmmph.. you seem to not understand.... what exactly i am.... so i am going to explain to you...how ignorant you really are.." As soon as the fire subsided he stepped out of the twisted metal debris surrounding him... he bent a solid steel bar by touching it..it melted and turned into a molten globule on the ground....he clicked his fingers.... his flame flickered a little but continued to burn.... "I think you'll be finding it hard to breath now...as i just reduced the oxygen content in the air..." The flame engulfing his body went out..."As you can see now.... my flame just went out... but it doesn't limit me anyway....if anything it's helpful......soon your lungs will cease to draw breath....eventually you will die of suffocation...me? you asked why am i not affected by this change? i mearly trained myself to get used to the low oxygen content in the air..you just haven't quite gotten used to it.... it takes a long time for your body to get used to it..."

A smiled flickered across his face.....The rain stopped...."Hey it stopped raining....don't you think this is a cause for celebration...?" he smirked again..."what really has this lord done for you....? think about it," he wanted to get inside her head play mind games with it and toy with her emotions...."nothing you say....? gee that is bad....you think he might have done something... wouldn't you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back