• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One Week's Worth of Food Around Our Planet

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
America food choice don't suck. It's just a matter of we don't nearly have as many vegatables or fruits as other places. We tend to eat alot more junk food then other countries. Also, most of our food comes from other places, so we take all the other type of countries food and put it into one country.

Mexico and a few other countries have the most vegatables in their mix. Sad to see how little Chad has though.

Erebus Kronos

Godess of the Titan's
Wow, some families eat really healthy. But the thing thats really sad is the one family with lots of junk food. =/ they need to eat healthier. But I feel bad about Chad, who has ver little to what everyone else has. But America's food choices don't suck. It's the food choices that the people make in America that sucks. We could eat all the vegi's that all the other countries have and do but we just choose not to. It's the way we are.

Q

Banned
Japan's food was amazingly vegetable-oriented, which is surprising to me as I don't see it as much of a farming country.

Jopari

Japan's food was amazingly vegetable-oriented, which is surprising to me as I don't see it as much of a farming country.

There are farms right against the base on all sides. You have no clue. They're all around the outskirts of the city. It surprised me when I got here. Not the greatest smell with all the fertilizer and they burn the waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back