• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One last drag ... (Challenge to VoiceOfOurGeneration)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
You know what it is. Lust and Gluttony.

• -'What-if' scenario for your roleplay 'Insincerity'; Solipher did exist, and he left before the roleplay took place. This is what occurred before they parted ways.

• Victory achieved through the opponent's surrender or knockout. Death should be avoided.
  • Both opponents hold basic knowledge of the others element/weaponry/attribute they excel in. Individual powers can be discussed between us if confusion is had.

• Enjoyment is primary, victory is secondary. I trust you to remember this more than anyone. Not always about winning, let's have fun most of all.
  • If possible, avoid critical damage. Breaking bones, rupturing a vital organ, etc. Key words; if possible.
  • Heightened states of power (Transformations) are not allowed. They are in basic forms, nothing more.

Spectators...

• If you have some sort of concern, please be respectful enough to bring it up in a vm or pm to whomever causes that concern. Let's be adults~

Location - High School. We will be starting on the roof, battle can take us anywhere as long as its within the school grounds. Casualties unlikely, school's out.

Details - It is a partly cloudy spring evening, sun is going down, air is growing chilly, bringing forth a cool night. (A.K.A, starts at sunset.)

If you can accept these terms, post Legan when you're prepared.

If I forgot something, I reserve the right to edit at an appropriate time.

-

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Right where he left him ...and he was still smoking.

Solipher had emerged from the doorway that led to the rooftop, having requested a little time away to collect something of supposed value. School was already out, those high school boys and high school girls were going to enjoy their time off, and it was just him here now with a good friend. "No luck, I couldn't find anything." completely unlike him, Solipher had actually sounded depressed when he said that. Bringing himself to sit just beside Legan, he crossed his arms over his chest and brought his eyes up to that brilliant orange and crimson sky. It may not have seemed it at times but Solipher had a good amount of respect for this guy. It was the smoking he couldn't really stand.

It smelled awful and caused considerable harm to one's health, even if you weren't the one actually taking the drag. No matter how often he brought this up though, he knew Legan wouldn't stop on his word alone. Maybe if he got a nice girl for himself, he'd take it easy, switch to sunflower seeds or something else to calm his nerves. "I can't believe how disappointing this is, Legan.."

Taking a deep breath, Solipher turned his head to his comrade.

"I mean, you would think that there would be that one high school girl who was forgetful enough to leave her panties behind in the locker room, but nooooo ..hmph, and this was meant to be a memorable occasion. A huge rack, the widest hips imaginable ..but the brains to remember their undergarments. Damn it." Kicking his legs out childishly, he hung his head for a while, just wishing that his exploration of the girl's locker room yielded actual results. The fragrance in there was amazing and he could practically still hear the girl's talking despite being gone.

All he wanted was a pink souvenir ...or a black one ..dare he even say a sexy red pair. Oh, or maybe violet for the more innocent ones. White was boring.

"..You know I'm out the door, yeah?" Solipher didn't show up wearing the Syndicate's fancy outfit and if that wasn't hint enough, he was admitting it as well. For weeks he mentioned that he was going to end up walking away from it all and settle down with a nice girl he met, but coming from a pervert like him, no one took him seriously. Well, maybe Legan would take him seriously now of all times.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
You could smell it in the air. Carbon Monoxide? Or was it a combination of that and nitrogen, whatever the hell he was inhaling it wasn't good for him. Blackening his lungs always came at the cost of a habit. He calculated in a sum odd number of years he'd cough it up and bite the big one. To him that death seemed appropriate and rather violent being directly responsible for axing himself.

Always with a dull and bored expression, the apathy sometimes he wish he could do something about it. Being so calm and professional all the time just made him into a bore. Staring up at the starry night, a star had fallen out of the sky. He closed his eyes and made a wish.

'I wish to enjoy this.'

Lowering his head, he caught visage of Solipher, returning from his search. Legan nipped the tip of his freshly lit marlboro red, the rugged taste he inhaled. Plucking it from his mouth he blew a cloud of smoke. As Solipher began to talk, Legan's teeth bore into the butt of the cigarette as he began to snicker at his comrade's panty raid. He was known for that alluring nature of being drawn to the opposite sex, in japan lolicon, everywhere else it was pedophilia, HA!

Those next words came, and his last drag consumed the rest of his cigarette; Legan was a glutton after all. Retirement was a serious engaging process for the devil's saviours. Solipher would only cause it to shift, but he'd be replaced, even still. Legan didn't understand the magnitude of staff shuffling, it was rare seeing as they were active in duty for several centuries at a time.

"I'm still against it. I'd rather have you around, it mixes things out. You know Lux and Gordon will be on your ass about retiring."

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
"I'm still against it. I'd rather have you around, it mixes things out. You know Lux and Gordon will be on your ass about retiring."

"I doubt it matters to them that badly, and even if it did they'd need to catch me first. I'm good at a quick escape ..I have to be, considering what my hobbies are."
If he wasn't peeking on girls at a bath house, he was doing it in a locker room, in a swimming pool, and so on. To him, women were the best thing a guy could have in life. It was only natural for him to be so attracted to the opposite sex, it was just that Solipher took his natural interests a step further. It was difficult managing to escape so many possible restraining orders but he always had a way, whether it was with his feet, or with his hands, even his lips. Women could only resist for so long.

There had been a lot of lump taking but hey, the hard-to-get ones were always the sweetest to break. Solipher had been the lover of many, many women in his time and although some were forced to move on, they never forgot what joys he could bring them.

"Besides ..this may sound out of character a little but, I'd like a family of my own. I've done Syndicate work for a long time, and I'll be replaced eventually. I think I just need some 'me' time. Know what I mean?"

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
They carried on with the utmost casualty. The thumb twiddling they did seemed to be a bit tedious. Legan's ears twitched, as he brought the marlboro to his mouth again inhaling and blowing another smoke cloud. He sighed, of course remembering something that was painful real to the two, or just those of their kind.

"Besides ..this may sound out of character a little but, I'd like a family of my own. I've done Syndicate work for a long time, and I'll be replaced eventually. I think I just need some 'me' time. Know what I mean?"

"I know what you mean friend, but even you know you'll out live your own family, you're a demon with interest in mortal women and offspring."

Reaching the edge of his cigarette, he took his finger tips and snuffed the lit tip. Flicking the butt off the edge, his hands retreated to his pockets and he stood up releasing a yawn as the sun continued to move to the west. Legan strummed over to the edge of the roof, and placed his hands on the bars, turning around sitting on the railing.

"Truthfully, I can't exactly argue with you about wanting that peace of mind and life. I'd do the same more than likely."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back