• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One HUGE THEORY MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wertyer

burning in the the firey dephts of hell YAY ME!!!!
Maybe Bhks story is just like soras, but instead of fighting heartless he fights the white creatures and maybe he decides to join Sora and the red haired girl is his girlfriend or somthing. Mabye bhk is Soras other self like Vexon says becuase he has keyblades mabye they all become unknowns

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
That's not very huge.
Now people are theorizing on top of speculations... (Since when does the BHK have a story at all?)

blinded-by-light

wertyer said:
Maybe Bhks story is just like soras, but instead of fighting heartless he fights the white creatures and maybe he decides to join Sora and the red haired girl is his girlfriend or somthing. Mabye bhk is Soras other self like Vexon says becuase he has keyblades mabye they all become unknowns
1)no BHK has also been shown fighting the heartless
2)he probably will join sora since they are both keyblade masters and in DD (even if it was just a draft) he is seen asking where is sora?
3)seriously doubtfull considering that in the KH2 trailer RHG is in destiny islands
4)no one really knows but not probable since he is thought to be the "twilight" keyblade master so if anyone was soras "other self" it would probably be riku (but i doubt it)
5)not probable since in CoM all the unknowns are shown to be the "bad guys" exept DiZ who no one really knows what he wants and Axel who keeps pretending to be on both sides, besides would u join an organization full of ppl who tried to kill u?
6)that was no any huge news at all...

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Um yeah, this theory is way out of wack! Who ever said that BHK fights the Dusk enemies? No offense, but you didn't even know the new heartless' names...anyway, nice try, but this is "one HUGE THEORY MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" type of thing.

~NGD OMEGA~

An interesting theory, but not really huge.

However, I am wondering, who ever saw BHK Fight anything but Dusk, and Axel of course. That part of your theory could be true, however, it is obvious that the fact that he is the only one that fights the dusk is false, because many people saw sora get his *Shift*255 wooped by the dusk in the first trailer (Sorry, I hate to swear).

Also, THE RED HAIRED GIRL IS KAIRI, WHO BELONGS TO SORA!!!! Sorry, I am a huge Sora/Kairi fan, and if anthing gets in the way of that, it must be beaten (Riku....).

However, this new trailer which features BHK talking with Namine is interesting, because something could grow from that....

Other than that, most of your theory seems true, but not realy huge...

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
this isnt a huge thoery at all..or a very good one....he probally doesnt have "a story" he will ahve a huge part to "the story" though.

red haired girl...kairi im guessing...

Your theory is completely bogus, cliche, and not backed up.

I am very strict when it comes to theories...so mabey its just me.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Wow, so huge it blew me away!

The RHG probably IS Kairi. Infact, people are going around talking as if they really know she is. The RHG also appears in Twilight Town (or whatever that place is).

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I doubt KH2 will be able to hold sora's story and bhk's story..plus it will mess things up so its not very possible
Sora is fighting the Dusk..so BHK can fight the Heartless-.-
the red haired girl is kairi(if you still havent figured that out...you know nothing about KH2)She belongs to sora
No one can give evidence of sora's and bhk's relation

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
there is no "bhks sotry" -.-

and rhg IS kairi 100 percent ill let you all kill me if shes not

i know she is b-cuz its obvious if you think its a different person u have problems

they made it 100 percent obvious that its kairi it looks exactly like kairi with slightly longer hair u ppl have problems if you think it isnt her

Legendary Darkness

ya even though ive been gone from da forums for a while ive been browsin 4 kh2 theory's n news....so like da rest of em said this theory aint dat important becuz it iznt as much true az da other theory's

jk4eva

For cripes sake..who else could the girl be, huh? Hair CAN grow, you know. Also, I think the BHK is only relevant to the plot of this game, so maybe he will end up joining Sora, who knows? It is Sora's story, remember that. BHK may just have an interesting role to play in KH2 but he has no story.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh i jsut love one part of your theory..."red haired girl is his girlfriend" hahaha kairi all of a sudden falls in love with some random blonde haired boy...

and you add something to almost everything..which totally proves you know nothong what your talking about...

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Ok I must have seen this theory a million times, please stop with the whole OMFG!!!! NEW THEORY OF HOLY PROPORTION!!!!!!!!111111one, its getting really tiresome -_-, we all know that BHK MUST have a story because they wouldnt just put some retard sora look-a-like in there with out there being a good story behind it. As for the whole RHG thing, why dont you people understand that its kairi, it looks like kairi THEN IT BLOODY IS KAIRI, just get over it, wow shes stands differently from kairi, she muuuuuust not be kairi, oh no! Heres the thing, she just probably grew boobs and has to adjust, so there you have it, next time you have a so called "Brilliant theory", then check to see that it hasnt been done before.
good day....I SAID GOOD DAY!!!!!!

Deminem

Awards
Hi im Deminem Sorry m8 but youve got it all completely wrong as much as i h8 to say it but after much research and information gavered i have came to this conclusion.

the BHK is the light side of sora you see when sora was turned into a heartless in Hollow bastion he was seperated good to evil its hard to believe but the sora we know is now the evil side if you look at the pictures and stuff on other websites for example "Kairies illusion" then you will see sora is turning evil. the red haid girl is infact KAIRI not bhks girlfriend ok. anywho the BHK being the good side wants to refuse with sora before sora turns completely evil and then well kills everyone. and being the good side tht is the one thing BHK doesnt want to happen also i believe that sora started out really good and now the effect is sinking in he is turning bad and i think the BHK started outreally evil and is now turning good so they must both fuse before the balance goes haywire. thanks for reading Deminem

Lisafer

Website
www.xanga.com
Deminem said:
Hi im Deminem Sorry m8 but youve got it all completely wrong as much as i h8 to say it but after much research and information gavered i have came to this conclusion.

the BHK is the light side of sora you see when sora was turned into a heartless in Hollow bastion he was seperated good to evil its hard to believe but the sora we know is now the evil side if you look at the pictures and stuff on other websites for example "Kairies illusion" then you will see sora is turning evil. the red haid girl is infact KAIRI not bhks girlfriend ok. anywho the BHK being the good side wants to refuse with sora before sora turns completely evil and then well kills everyone. and being the good side tht is the one thing BHK doesnt want to happen also i believe that sora started out really good and now the effect is sinking in he is turning bad and i think the BHK started outreally evil and is now turning good so they must both fuse before the balance goes haywire. thanks for reading Deminem
Are you mildly retarded or eight years old?

Sora is still Sora. Absolutely nothing has changed regarding his role as the hero. The BHK has been widely speculated as Sora's twilight. Not his light side, or anything of that nature.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
wertyer said:

I dont like that theory. Sora fight too the Dusk. And i think that BHK is goin to fight too the heartless. The Red haired girl cant be BHK girlfriend, becouse her is Kairi. And this is not Huge. Well, this is what i have to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back