• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omni and Hades Conversation...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Omni Chaos and Hades : The A Team....(But ONLY in KH!!)

Lol..I can see it now!Top hats, science beakers..Lab Coats..Gloves, Crazy Hair, and me for a Manager...Lmfao...Oh And PS2's and KH ALLL days...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Lol..I can see it now!Top hats, science beakers..Lab Coats..Gloves, Crazy Hair, and me for a Manager...Lmfao...Oh And PS2's and KH ALLL days...

You forgot the PSP and the DS. We can watch coded on YT and read the plot summary on wiki.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Right.Right!Sorry.Lol. And IF we could get Nomaru to give us BBS..HA!I wish..

And like a Wii, a 360 and a PS3...And..A crap load of other games....And Systems..

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
i do believe i have found an error in your theorizing. You both have stated that Way to Dawn was formed when Riku was in Ansem's form, but this cannot be possible. For you see, in the sunset horizons video, Ven picks up from the ground Riku's way to dawn keyblade. And since those 3 are in BBS, and BBS takes place 10 years or so before KH, that part of your theory cannot be possible.
heres the picture:
kingdomhearts3-trio.JPG

And here's the video, pause it exactly at 1:01, and you'll see it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Wheres the video?Lol.

But i'm pretty sure the KK the IKK and WtD were all canon?...I think...

[√]Genuflect
But i'm pretty sure the KK the IKK and WtD were all canon?...I think...
No they are not.
The video is a concept video.
Meaning it's not a part of the game.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, it's actually kinda funny cause I have NO clue what cannon means. My Bad!Eh?

[√]Genuflect
Omni says:
MX could have absorbed KH inside him... But, maybe it could have gotten weaker if it exploaded and nearly killed MX, not to mention fuse him with DS...
Hades says:
Possibly.
Hades says:
It could also have lost a bunch of hearts...
Well, the heart of men, released hearts when Ansem the Wise let his machine explode.]
It released heartless, do you think if the thing you two said above is true, could KH release heartless?

Charlie K

Back in Business
I thoguht the Door to Darkness did that?Or the Dark in peoples hearts..or whatever..

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, the heart of men, released hearts when Ansem the Wise let his machine explode.]
It released heartless, do you think if the thing you two said above is true, could KH release heartless?

I don't know... I'm pretty sure that it is through Xehanort's experiments that the heartless came to be...

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
When Xehanort was finished with the subjects in which he meddled with the darkness in their hearts, he put them into the castle's basement... When Xehanort returned, the subjects had become heartless...

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Wow. That's... impressive. And thought out too. But something about it doesn't really sit right with me, but for the life of me, I can't figure out what.

I don't know... I'm pretty sure that it is through Xehanort's experiments that the heartless came to be

You can't be sure. The first set of Ansem Reports say that, while the hearts used in the experiments did, eventually, turn into Heartless, he could have done nothing more than make their lives living hell, there by plungining them into an emotional darkness. He also could have instilled dark energy into them, just to see what could happen. Also, there is the fact that he classified the the heartless into two catagories: Natural Heartless, which seem to be naturally occuring, and Emblem type Heartless, created from some sort of machine that has yet to be addressed or resolved what so ever.

Last edited:

Eagl

You know how did Riku got his keyblade.I mean he had it before he met Maleficent.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
When Xehanort was finished with the subjects in which he meddled with the darkness in their hearts, he put them into the castle's basement... When Xehanort returned, the subjects had become heartless...

Ah. Now that I never knew. Explaining when the Org. XIII nobodies were created. I feel insanely stupid for not figuring that out. o_O;

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I love this theory (on Riku) It still brings to light that Riku has a lot of predestined things. I think more is in store for our friend riuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back