• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the true AXEL

i finally have final fantasy vll I cant belive it hope it was worth it.
is it that good of a game?

the true AXEL

joe said:
dude ur gonna have so much fun but you need to remember to eat i didnt for the first 3 days i had it.

so ur saying i'm going to have so much fun that i will forget to eat?
wow!!

Neverfate

The most overrated game ever, with intensly bad plot and characterization.

At least the music is really good.

Arian

FF7 is the best game ever created. It made me eat sleep and drink FF ...... :D Great storyline, great plot, great gameplay

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
It's not what it's said to be. It's nowhere near as good as people are making out. o.0; Sure it's good, but damn, forgetting to eat? You have issues. :p

It's a good FF, not the best though, not the best.

Arian

VersionX said:
It's not what it's said to be. It's nowhere near as good as people are making out. o.0; Sure it's good, but damn, forgetting to eat? You have issues. :p

It's a good FF, not the best though, not the best.

Liez! Theze thingz thou are telling are LIEZ :-D

FF7 is a great game, you can interact more with the environement, you have TONS of minigames, The storyline is intresting (very!), Plenty of playable charackters, Optional Playable charackters! and lots more

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
nega sora said:
it is the best psone game no other games compare and versionx did u even get past the first disc

Hahaha yes I believe I did. :) And yes, there's loads of mini games Ariana xD too much infact!

Neverfate

I'd play FF4 over FF7 anyday, just so I don't have to deal with Cloud and Sephiroth. The sexual tension between those two couldn't be cut with a mythril sword.

Soren

Awards
FFVII, please. That game is so good, it's what every one else is tryin ta be. Even the other FFs have yet to beat it. This game is the greatest of all time! NO OTHER GAMES CAN BEAT IT!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!

*slaps himself*

Sorry bout that, but.......I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!

*gets pulled of stage*

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
wow 4 times? try over 20 times and beating every sidequest and getting your charecters too full stats..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back