• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg kairi fig.!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephy 9 2 5

LMAO....OMG those people look horrible.......
Look at the girl I guess she's a girl that portrays Sora
Her legs are huge!
They probably take up 3/4 of my computer screen.

Dr. Stoopid

amazing how many fat cosplayers there are these days. How could they stand to look like that in public. The Kairi on the right ain't so bad as far as your average cosplayer goes, but as for the others - Yevon help us all.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
*looks at pic above*..AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..*catches breathe*....HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*falls on floor* HHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SORA..WTF IS THAT A MAN....A WOMAN A BEAST..HHAHAHAHAA...HAAHAHAHAHAHAA..ANSEM....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA LMFAOx100...Ooooohh..yeah I would have beaten the living SH*..I mean crap out of them....>_>....DE I will kill you for showing me this disgrace to KH..or to humanity as a whole..

Edit:.*.shows pic to friend*..Friend:...AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAA WTF YO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA..IT BURNS BUT IT SO FUNNY..AAAHHHAHAHA THE LEGS OF SORA...MAN..WTH!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHA.....Oooohhh..we would have kicked their A##es..XD..we're done now

That was my friend..he shall remain nameless....maybe..lol

Last edited:

sephy 9 2 5

Kawaiikousuke said:
*looks at pic above*..AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..*catches breathe*....HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*falls on floor* HHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SORA..WTF IS THAT A MAN....A WOMAN A BEAST..HHAHAHAHAA...HAAHAHAHAHAHAA..ANSEM....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA LMFAOx100...Ooooohh..yeah I would have beaten the living SH*..I mean crap out of them....>_>....DE I will kill you for showing me this disgrace to KH..or to humanity as a whole..

Edit:.*.shows pic to friend*..Friend:...AHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAHHAHAHAA WTF YO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA..IT BURNS BUT IT SO FUNNY..AAAHHHAHAHA THE LEGS OF SORA...MAN..WTH!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAHHHAHAHA.....Oooohhh..we would have kicked their A##es..XD..we're done now

That was my friend..he shall remain nameless....maybe..lol

^ Was that really neccessary?

*looks at pic*

Oh so it was. ^_^

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
******* **** ** ** *** * **** ******* ***** *** ****** ***** ** ** **** ** ***** **

* WORDS TOO OBSCENE AND VIOLENT FOR PUBLIC PRESENTATION*

RETARDS. End of discussion...

The 14th Order

*looks at the scary picture*
..........*thinks*...........................
.........................................................................................................
hmmmm.......ah the girl who is costplaying kairi all the way to the right doesnt look that bad but the rest....
*eyes explode and blood gushes from eye sockets* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*BREATHE*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*then head explodes*
*then the rest of my body explodes*

Last edited:

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
i'm still wondering where i can but these action figures......xD i can't find any of them anywhere!all i've seen is the axel fig and now the kairi, and some of the first kh ones in the kh instruction guide. like kh1 sora, jack skellington, kairi, maleficent, hook, riku, air soilder, donal, goofy, guard armor, darkside, and pluto..... all from kh.

*Edit: well now i scrolled up to see some more that the 14th order posted. thanks 14th order!

Last edited:

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Dark Essence said:
Good Offer...but nah....people must bleed from their eyes and have scary nightmares!..until the picture is burned into their memories..and then when your 40 you'll have a scary flash-back and remember the person who made you wet your bed.......Dark Essence
DELETE THE PICTURE DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those people should be jailed for life. Their crime: Going out in pulic dressed like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back