• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympus Coliseum-Hades Cup Entry and Victory Levels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

Title says it all. To explain, I'd like to see what level people were at when they started, and what level they were after completing the Hades Cup. Me, I started as soon as I reached level 60, and after beating it on my first try I saw I had only gained 2 levels :laugh:

Also, What should I train on before trying to fight Sephiroth? I should probably train to fight Phantom and Kurt Zisa first though, huh?

T

Twilight_Thorn

hmmmmmmmm... I think I waz like on lv.50 or somethin when I first tried the hades cup. it took me three tries, but I did it. and I think I got 2 lv.53 afterwards. as 4 sephy, I fought him on lv.75 w/ the Ultima Weapon and that took me 5 tries b4 I could beat him. u should probly keep fightin the Ice Titan; that'll get u lotsa lv. up points REALLY quick XP. just make sure you keep reflecting his ice shards.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
To be quite honest, out of all the times I've played Kingdom Hearts, I save The Hades Cup for when I reach Final Rest in End of the World. Mainly because I can beat the last Heartless to get the remaining items for The Ultima Weapon, and make life easier. I think I was Level 75-ish. You don't need to be that level to beat it, but for the last few fights (ex. Leon & Cloud, Hades, Stealth Sneak x2, The neverending Heartless fight before The Rock Titan, Opposite Armor and that ARMY of Darkballs, just to name a few), you might wanna be a bit higher up.

Sephiroth: I wouldn't reccomend facing him unless your above Level 85, unless you're incredible. In that case, go ahead. You might The Ultima Weapon for the fight to be easier.

Kurt Zisa & Phantom: I would beat these two guys first before tangling with Sephiroth because you'll be stronger after beating them. I would beat Kurt Zisa first to get him out of the way and face Phantom next.

Ice Titan is a challenge, but not that big of a challenge.

My order: Ice Titan, Kurt Zisa, Phantom, & Sephiroth.

Riku Fan1415

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need it. Like I said, I beat EVERYTHING in Olympus Colieum except Sephiroth. I'm just looking for good ways to level up to fight him, Kurt Zisa and Phantom.

Also, the Hades Cup was unbelievably easy for me, I started at lvl 60 lol

darkterra579

when i was going to do the hades cup i was at lv.52
i had to try 2 times for me to beat it and in the end my level was something like 60 or 61 (maybe higher):thumbsup:
as for sephiroth had to be on lv90 to beat him
phantom wassent that hard lv73
kurt zisa was hard for me. beat him at lv 100 with Ultima Weapon (hate that guy) :thumbdown:

Riku Fan1415

hmm I've got Sora at lvl 75, and I've got a ton of elixirs and megalixirs, 12 each, guess I'll try giving Phantom a shot O_O
Well, I just got owned by the Phantom REPEATEDLY, so obviously, I've got a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Around forty, I think.

I didn't really pay attention to my exit level.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'm pretty sure i was about level 63 when i entered the Hades cup. Went straight through and went through them again Alone then again for the 20 minute time trial to get the extra weapons for Donald and Goofy.

Sephiroth i beat at 89 with the Oblivion keychain. i almost bead him first try too but he warped away and up until then he'd never gotten Sin Harvest off on me and he started glowing so I was like "hmm i wonder what he's about to do" then my health and mp went down and i got killed with him only having like 1/3rd of his last bar left :[

Kurt Zisa was a 63-65 level boss fight for me. The only hard part was his spinning attack, and i just hugged the barrier walls to keep from getting hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back