• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

old worlds new titles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyriku777

i really wuld want 2 c sum of the new worlds in birth by sleep lik deep jungle wonderland and monstro those worlds were cool 2 play in and were fun who agrees? n it would b kind of cool 2 c terra aqua n ven 2 interact with the worlds and worlds characters of those worlds

anima66

way to rape the english langauge. this is what texting culture got you people i hope your happy.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Stop being so off topic. Yes, his/her grammar is terrible. Still, stay on topic.

Look, there's a thread for the worlds that you want to see in the new games. This will probably be merged soon with that.

Now, to answer your question, no, I don't want either Deep Jungle or Monstro to appear in BbS.

First of all, there's no reason for Monstro to appear. Pinocchio wasn't even alive ten years before the time of KH. Therefore, there'd be no reason for anyone to be in Monstro's stomach.

Second of all, there are legality issues with Tarzan that make it a pain to include, so chances are that that world will no longer be available, even if I had liked it enough to want it to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back