• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

old worlds in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tazztig

Wonderland - So far MX hasn't been seen causing havoc in any worlds...
Halloween - I don't think they do... but i havent seen the movie in a long time.
Atlantica - No, it takes place 8 years before LM, though they could easily extend it to 10 for BBS.
DC - the fact that Nomura says "I can't say whether or not he is a king then" points more to him not being then being.
Space Paranoid - Tron did...

disney castle-well mickey had to at least live at disney castle.
space paranoids-tron never said that, he said that the original was destroyed and the space paranoids in kh2 was a copy obtained by ansem.

He never said that, if anything Tron was confuse.> =HA

A

Audo

Ah right. I don't think that means anything. Unless you expect to find another super computer that has the program loaded up... And even then, it wouldn't be the Tron we know so there wouldn't even be a point.

Awards
Ah right. I don't think that means anything. Unless you expect to find another super computer that has the program loaded up... And even then, it wouldn't be the Tron we know so there wouldn't even be a point.

I would say fan service, but no one liked Tron anyway.

BenHo

I would say fan service, but no one liked Tron anyway.

I liked tron. Then again, I think the reason was because it was the only disney world in KH2 that actually had anything to do with the over-arching story.

Mikazuki

what disney worlds from previous kingdom hearts games do you think will be in bbs?

here is my list:

1.wonderland
2.deep jungle
3.olympus coliseum(confirmed)
4.agrabah
5.halloween town
6.atlantica
7.neverland
8.disney castle
9.space paranoids

You realize you just listed all the worlds of Kingdom Hearts 1 minus Hollow Bastion? And to go to Space Paranoids...You NEED to go to Hollow Bastion so...<.<

Anyway, I'm not sure about Deep Jungle because, well, I can't picture much else happening over there except for maybe Clayton's twin sister shows up and starts bustin' caps left and right. But I really do hope that Roxas pays a visit to Hollow Bastion. I wanna see how it's looking between restorations. The town wouldn't be completely, but you might still be able to access the Castle!! :D More than you could do in Kingdom Hearts 2. T.T

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
You realize you just listed all the worlds of Kingdom Hearts 1 minus Hollow Bastion? And to go to Space Paranoids...You NEED to go to Hollow Bastion so...<.<
He didn't list Monstro!
xD

Anyway, I'm not sure about Deep Jungle because, well, I can't picture much else happening over there except for maybe Clayton's twin sister shows up and starts bustin' caps left and right. But I really do hope that Roxas pays a visit to Hollow Bastion. I wanna see how it's looking between restorations. The town wouldn't be completely, but you might still be able to access the Castle!! :D More than you could do in Kingdom Hearts 2. T.T
We'll never see Deep Jungle again due to the copyright issues.

Way to switch subjects to 358/2.
xD
I don't see why Roxas would go there, saying as its void of heartless

T

tazztig

Deep Jungle was only a one time chance playing. They did confirm all the worlds^^^.

Mikazuki

*Sigh* That's what I get for trying to be a smart ash. :p Well I don't count Monstro as a "world" but more like...Ehh, a torture dungeon because there were so many areas. >.< I never knew if I had gotten everything out of it until I realized I got the Secret Ending. :p

End of the World is just a jumbalation (Love when I invent words) of all the worlds taken by the Heartless, so it's actually non-existant now since all the worlds were returned to their original ways.

Traverse Town...My bad. :p It must be pretty vacant actually since all the people that lost their worlds are back at their original homes, so there wouldn't be much going on...Though I suppose that would make it a perfect place for a strong-hold for someone. *Shoulder Shrug*

trini202

*Sigh* That's what I get for trying to be a smart ash. :p Well I don't count Monstro as a "world" but more like...Ehh, a torture dungeon because there were so many areas. >.< I never knew if I had gotten everything out of it until I realized I got the Secret Ending. :p

Yeah. Somebody put a dungeon in a whale. :glare:

End of the World is just a jumbalation (Love when I invent words) of all the worlds taken by the Heartless, so it's actually non-existant now since all the worlds were returned to their original ways.

Jumbalation is a word. DUR

Traverse Town...My bad. :p It must be pretty vacant actually since all the people that lost their worlds are back at their original homes, so there wouldn't be much going on...Though I suppose that would make it a perfect placeody built a torture dun for a strong-hold for someone. *Shoulder Shrug*

No Traverse Town would not be a good stronghold. There's nobody there. Its boring.

Now THAT's how you be a smart ash.

T

tazztig

Wasn't Agrabah confirm cuz on a trailer impresion or interview said that there was a scene of ven in agrabah talking with Aladdin.

Worlds that I whant to come back:
Halloween Town
Agrabah
Olympus Coliseum
Twilight Town
Traverse Town
Radiant Garden
Disney Castle (improved)

I don't think Disney C. will be on there.>

Mikazuki

^ ^ So if you had a strong-hold you want people to be walking in and out at will? That makes it more exciting? If say Organization XIII was interested in having excitement, I believe they would have put something like a strip club down by the castle, but bad guys aren't worrying about having excitement.

And you thought I was being literal when I was talking about Monstro being a dungeon...Whooo, don't even need to say something back about that.

Go find jumbalation in the dictionary...I rest my case.

So to sum that up, that is not how you be a smart ash. ^.^

Anyone else think that Traverse Town would be a good strong-hold since it's deserted? And come to think of it...What realm does Traverse Town lie in? o_O

trini202

^ ^ So if you had a strong-hold you want people to be walking in and out at will? That makes it more exciting? If say Organization XIII was interested in having excitement, I believe they would have put something like a strip club down by the castle, but bad guys aren't worrying about having excitement.

And you thought I was being literal when I was talking about Monstro being a dungeon...Whooo, don't even need to say something back about that.

Go find jumbalation in the dictionary...I rest my case.

So to sum that up, that is not how you be a smart ash. ^.^

Lolz :thumbsup:

I don't think Disney C. will be on there.>

Me neither. I dont think it fits in with the "seriousness" of BBS. Then again I remember KH2 was supposed to be dark or something like that....

Mikazuki

Well Roxas's main missions are, and this is partly assumption, to defeat Heartless along with his fellow members so that he may release their hearts and add them to Kingdom Hearts.

Now, I'm not even sure if an Organization member or a Nobody could enter Disney Castle, what with the cornerstone of light and the fact that they do wield the darkness, but even if they could, there's no Heartless there for them to defeat, so why go?

A

Audo

Well in Multiplay Missions range from defeating heartless, fighting eachother and searching items.
I can see similar missions in Single player (though most likely not fighting each other)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back