• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old Order for KHII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

#3 Xaldin

Since most of the Orders members from KH CoM are gone. Who would you like to see return to the Order and fight as a boss?

I would like to fight Lexeaus, Zexion, and Marluxia in KHII :D

Lexeaus would look good with his tomahawk, Zexion... we would all like to his weapon..., and for Marluxia... he was just one hell of a fight..! :D

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
#3 Xaldin said:
Since most of the Orders members from KH CoM are gone. Who would you like to see return to the Order and fight as a boss?

I would like to fight Lexeaus, Zexion, and Marluxia in KHII :D

Lexeaus would look good with his tomahawk, Zexion... we would all like to his weapon..., and for Marluxia... he was just one hell of a fight..! :D

me too

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
NOT Vexen, though. He annoyed me.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
who's the girl nobody with blonde hair?
i want to see her, even though she was annoying!
and I want to see marluxia, because everytime I fought him he always beat me and I just got more and more frusturated
but I found a special way to set up the deck that made any boss battle easy :cool:
just wish I had it when I first started out...

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
I'd like to see KL's Laryx as a double battle here personally...

We already saw Zexions weapon, (well not per se butwe saw what it could do), cos Zexion's weapon was his mind...lol

Zexion would be a really crap fight imo...either very linear or too unlinear for it to work, personally i think Vexen would be a great fight...

#3 Xaldin

Yes! Vexen was a joke!!! He should be trailed, court marshled, and sent to the Russian Front!!!

Larxene... she was a bratty bitch! i would be fun to fight her but, she'd be way too fast...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I wanna see all of them, that would be cool but too bad, they oredy dead....Vexen didn't sound like a girl in the jap version of KH: CoM....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back