• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old newb (If that makes sense)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Rikussoulmate

I havent been around here for a couple of years. I feel like such a newbie all over again!! A recent trip to disneyland made me remember how much I loved this place! I was on the old forum way back, (remember the dark blue one??) good times. Anyway I'm just saying hi to everyone here especialy people from the old forum!

cheers,

R.S

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol well welcome back I hope you like it here..and if you need anything let me know.

FireFury

Website
z13.invisionfree.com
Rikussoulmate said:
I havent been around here for a couple of years. I feel like such a newbie all over again!! A recent trip to disneyland made me remember how much I loved this place! I was on the old forum way back, (remember the dark blue one??) good times. Anyway I'm just saying hi to everyone here especialy people from the old forum!

cheers,

R.S

Yeah! I just came back last night. I remember about 2 or 3 years back lol before deven made that huge switch of sites for more bandwidth. i remember kh-2.net, and all the vets. you remember a shirtninja?

Dylan.is.dumb

FireFury said:
Yeah! I just came back last night. I remember about 2 or 3 years back lol before deven made that huge switch of sites for more bandwidth. i remember kh-2.net, and all the vets. you remember a shirtninja?
I just came back last night as well. I remember almost everyone hating the server switch a few years back. I used to be Jesus_freak if you remember me. I don't remember shirtninja.

FireFury

Website
z13.invisionfree.com
Dylan.is.dumb said:
I just came back last night as well. I remember almost everyone hating the server switch a few years back. I used to be Jesus_freak if you remember me. I don't remember shirtninja.

hmm...im not sure if i remember a jesus_freak. But yeah, I hated the server switch. Everytime you'd go to log in it would redirect you to different sites x_x.

Back