• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► old memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cue5c

As Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion were erased, he suddenly felt as if new ones were coming in. It felt weird at first, but after a while he got used to it. Little did he know that the memories he was recieving belonged to who many refer to as the happiest man on Earth.

It was morning, and it was the first day the park would be open. "It has to work, this is my last chance", he thought. He had designed a place that no evil could get in to, and it took many years. "If this works then this world will be free from the dangers other worlds have". "Walt, you better get ready, this is your big day", his wife said. "I will", he replied. "It took so long to find the keyhole of this world, but now that I have found it, this world can finally be safe..."

I know this is short for a start, but if you want me to continue writing than please tell me if you like it.

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
i agree, it should be at least 1-2 pages long.
is my fanfic chappys too long? ;_;
cause one chappy is like 4 pages >.<
tell me if my chappy is too long -____-
*sob* ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back