• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Okay. Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I hear so many KH fans say Sora should say thank you to Namine. My question is, why? Why should Sora thank this dumb girl who screwed up his brain, reverted him back to 14 years old, made him forget how to use magic, and caused everyone across the galaxy to forget about him? Sure she restored his brain but she did a bad job at it. Why should this guy say thank you to her? He already has but I don't see why he had too.

Yes I hate Namine. I had to watch 15 year old Sora act like his 14 year old self because of that stupid girl.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I don't hate here....but that's not the topic now.
I think Sora was really thankful that she restored his memories,and yes,she did make him like that,but remember that she was forced to do so by Organization XIII.

Kairiangel

I don't like her to! she screwed up his head and he's my faviot chara:angry:!
I was so happy he forgot about her!
thNamineDies.gif
[/IMG]
P.S then she just goes to Roxas!

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
The real thing here is how would he know to thank her? He lost his memories of her completely so there is no reason for him to thank her.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I don't like her to! she screwed up his head and he's my faviot chara:angry:!
I was so happy he forgot about her!
thNamineDies.gif
[/IMG]
P.S then she just goes to Roxas!

Do me a favor and keep these kind of images out of these forums.

Btw, Namine was partly forced by OrgXIII in COM. And don't forget, without Namine, Kairi and the guys from disney castle would be toast by now (ending of KH2)

keyblade39

dude the org. was holding her against her will, thhey forced her to do all of that stuff to sora its not her fault as least she did the rite thing and gave him every thing back

Sexy Angel
Sora thanked namine in a cutscene in Final Mix if you didnt know...

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Uh, I'm pretty sure 15 year old Sora would've acted like 14 year old Sora anyways, even if his mind hadn't been scratched.

Also, like everyone else said, it wasn't totally her choice. What she did choose to do, however, was salvage his head and essentially save him.

~Dorian Gray

JacobElysian

Awards
Yay, I'm not the only one that hates Namine, and they may have held her against her will, but it was still her choice to do it, she could've just said "Hell no, kill me for all I care" That's pretty much what happened to her in the end anyways since she lost her physical form.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Even though I don't like Namine either, he probably should thank her cause it was her that saved Kairi when she was trapped in the dungeon, she was able to fulfill both Sora's and Roxas's wish to meet each other. Also, she could've left Sora with the most screwed up brain and left him to go crazy and die, but she didn't. Plus, the Organization made her do all those things, so she didn't really have a choice. If she did, the story of both games would probably twist into who knows what.

In the FM+ scene where Sora says he should've thanked her, he probably remembered the scene in the pod where she chose to keep out of his memories and rather be lost so that he could live happily with his friends and not remember the frustration he had to go through. You could tell she meant it cause a tear streamed from her eye. So he really should say it.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Uh, I'm pretty sure 15 year old Sora would've acted like 14 year old Sora anyways, even if his mind hadn't been scratched.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't since he was acting older in CoM which means he was making progress. But Namine messed that up by reverting him back to fourteen years old. With the power she had, she could've easily had Sora keep the memories of her and CO and help him gain his old memories.

ChrisFootball

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKWfWTdyOQk"

this page up as nothing to be be with the topic but i need some one who can put it on the right place i found a page video from youtube showing the sunset horizoNz place but with a music of FFVII as background the weirdst thing is that everybody comment that video without noticing it was from FFVII that song...but the point her is that the one who put it...ok i'll put my comment again the one i put on youtube expecting someone could hepl to put this as a topic disscussion please:

"heeeeeeeey! whats goinG on with everybody is that song isn'T obvious is final fantasy VII song at some parts of the game come on guys how can you call yourself fans...now the point here is the song truly form that area or the one who put it put the song.....i need i fast answer please cause that will mean a lot ...of FFVII world at KH birth by sleep....hey ..this is getting Kool hope is the sonG from that area...XD "

the page again: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKWfWTdyOQk"

B

bones2007

I hear so many KH fans say Sora should say thank you to Namine. My question is, why? Why should Sora thank this dumb girl who screwed up his brain, reverted him back to 14 years old, made him forget how to use magic, and caused everyone across the galaxy to forget about him? Sure she restored his brain but she did a bad job at it. Why should this guy say thank you to her? He already has but I don't see why he had too.

Yes I hate Namine. I had to watch 15 year old Sora act like his 14 year old self because of that stupid girl.

Sure Namine was held under the Organization and she did have a choice of cooperating or not. Her choice, of course, was to screw up Sora's memories. I think she chose that so she could feel important. She felt so important and loved that Sora was trying to save her. Now I am not saying it was right for her to do this but she had never had someone care that much for her. She may have just got alll caught up in it. Besides she was sorry for what she had done. Even after Sora knew what Namine did to him, he still forgave her. That is why he wanted to remeber to thank her by writing it down. So if Sora forgave her, I think we all should to. We all have done things that we wish would could take back, and to be forgiven for.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I do not want to offend anyone, but I think this thread is getting ridiculous. Namine has helped Sora many times in KH2 and what would you have done in her situation? She said she was feeling lonely and that the Org. XIII would have locked her up forever if she didn't cooperate, and being lonely can be quite a pain in the a**. If you want to blame someone for this then blame the Organization, without them this whole mess wouldn't have happened.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
The important thing is that they're living happily ever after! :thumbsup:

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Oh I dont hate the twins. Roxas and Namine are my favs. (yes I said twins guys they are brother and sister the both were made when Sora turned into a heartless in KH1; there for the are brother and sister... sorta think Luke and Leia) And dont say stupid Namine is Kairi's nobody duh noob. Yes but Kairi's heart was inside of sora so yeah born from the same person.
bowchickawowwow

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
yeah why should he say thank you, also why did she have to make him forget castle oblivion. And if she was with organisation (not member) shouldnt she have met Roxas, when she says "i wanted to meet you at least once" errrrrr you must have, it sounds like you need some memory work as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back